@DAILY CHECK IN FRIDAY January 20th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic dance workout to 3 ladies. There was almost nobody at the gym today. The workout is hard only because we are constantly in motion. I cut it a little short for them. So it was about 45 minutes long.

Then I did 47 minute circuit for my weight work and added in the elliptical in the middle and ended with floor abs and legs (47 minutes total for it all).

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LOL, Hi Annette, "here I is:)" haven't been home from work too long, just finished supper...I hope to actually pull
Out the actual PHA DVD tonight and do Timesaver premix #4, about 30 min I think. Have a good evening and
Hello to everyone to follow.

Hi Annette and Linda,

Great workouts ladies.

Today I did Cathe live from the other day. That was fun!

Just in from counselling after work. See you all tomorrow.

Hey pals! :)

Nice workouts....way to go!! Today I did lots of walking (gorgeous weather), 35 minute Low Impact High Calorie Burn Cardio-Millionaire Hoy, + DIY inverted ball plank work.
Have a nice night. I have a rather busy day tomorrow, so will likely be checking back in on Sunday.

Hey, I'm late, but I wanted to post that I did half of Rhythmic Step yesterday and 50 minutes cycling on the trainer doing 10 1 minute all out intervals.

Also, Calico, I have trouble running long distances because of my feet, and never could run a marathon which I really wanted to, but I'm trying for a 70 mile cycling event in May to make up for it!

And Aquagirl the combo in low impact that you like....is it the last combo of the Low Impact Challenge?

Aquagirl the combo in low impact that you like....is it the last combo of the Low Impact Challenge

Hi Missy, yep, that's the one. I just went and got the dvd and cycled thru it, it is Low Impact Challenge in the Low Impact Series...it is
Step Combo #4, almost 8 min long, the last one right before "All Combos" It's just something about that one I really like, but it's a lot of
moves in it and it took me, I know, over a week just repeating and repeating it till I finally got it. The last part where you walk over the
top of the step, pivot turn and go back over it again, if you aren't on the correct leg, it just "ain't" gonna' work! but I think it's a lot of fun,
I think somewhere in the combo, Cathe even says, "It's alot, I know !" I think I said, "No kidding !" :) I kind of forgot, but the Step Combo #3
in the same workout, is a favorite too and I use it alot in my blender step workouts. If you try it, good luck, hey, you might get it the
first time !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.