Daily check-in Fri 1.19.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Good Morning lovelies! I didn't check in yesterday!! I did Cathe fit split Low impact cardio w/ the metabolic weights. Today was sort of a rest day. I started a workout, wasn't feeling it, started a stretch dvd, wasn't feeling it, did my own stretch, BLAH! End of the work week thank heavens.

I'll check back later.

Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic dance circuit to 12 ladies for an hour then I did 45 minutes of heavy dumbbell work and cable work plus floorwork abs and legs.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

Rest day for me today. Went to lunch with some friends... with Mick of course and did some walking, but that was it.

Spent more time updating my Excel sheet with workouts. I finished Cathe based on the compendium, so still need to add S&S and FitSplit. Started adding KCM today... managed 6 or 7 DVDs. Can't wait to be able to use these overviews to search for for instance an UB workout less than X minutes working only muscles A,B and C. If you get what I mean. Should make planning my workouts quicker as I don't have to remember what is on each DVD and if their are particular premixes. Will have to hurry up if I want to finish them before my leave is over.

Have a good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey girls, hope everyone is good. I have "books" too, Henriette, for all of Cathe's workouts plus a good many more!
It takes time to do, but once it's done, it makes life so much easier, doesn't it?

I did a DVD programmed workout from the Pull day disc, which had Push on it too, in a premix. I just programmed all the chapters I wanted to make a Push/Pull workout and away I went. I used to do my
Workouts all the time, programming them on the DVD player, before the blender and "tech toys" came to
Be. Sometimes you just gotta go back to the beginning!:)

Hi to all that follows, and Elsie, wherever you are, I hope all is well with you. If you read this, we are missing
You!

I love my binders! It was a project one Summer and I use it all the time. I also need my mini review of Strong and Sweaty as well as Fit Split. I have a small binder for Cathe Live and a 3rd for other instructors. Perhaps I’ll take a pic and post it. Glad I’m not the only one who does this. When someone sees my binders I get the eye roll!

I would love to see your binders... and I promise no eye rolling, just pure envy. I bought 3 binders, one for Cathe, one for Beachbody programs and one for other... problem was the paper version with reviews was very time consuming so I gave it a break and moved on to Excel where I can search and filter and perhaps play around with pivot tables etc. Not sure yet if I will just use the info, print it out or base some paper and pen sheets on that info. I really also need to start printing workout cards. I have only ever used them for Body Beast, for Cathe's DVDs I just try to come close to matching her weight.

It's all time consuming, but so great when it is something you love. I used to do Excel sheets for my favorite authors, listing all their books with Xs for columns read, own it, or ebook version. So helpful when you spot a book and you can't remember if you own it or have read it. These days I just use Goodreads and neglect those Excel sheets.

Have a great start to the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.