Customer service won't respond...what can I do?

Road2ANewMe

Cathlete
I bought the nutrition thing on AUGUST 2. I did all I was supposed to do with clearing cookies and all that, and still couldn't log in. I wrote for help to CS. It has now been 7 weeks and i have yet to hear from them. I keep e-mailing, but nothing! All I want is my money back or to be able to use it! What can I do??

I know they got my complaint cause they asked me for the last digits in my credit card to verify I bought it. I sent them that, plus my confirmation e-mail. I checked my bank, and the funds went through!

Thanks!
Jessica

I bought the nutrition thing on AUGUST 2. I did all I was supposed to do with clearing cookies and all that, and still couldn't log in. I wrote for help to CS. It has now been 7 weeks and i have yet to hear from them. I keep e-mailing, but nothing! All I want is my money back or to be able to use it! What can I do??

I know they got my complaint cause they asked me for the last digits in my credit card to verify I bought it. I sent them that, plus my confirmation e-mail. I checked my bank, and the funds went through!

Thanks!
Jessica

I've checked our ticket system and it doesn't seem we have received any request from you. You need to click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of the forum page and send a request and we will get right back to you.

I have done that, and I have my copy that says you did get the ticket. I also have the e-mail that you asked me for my credit card info to verify I did buy the package. Is there a number I can call...this is insane!

I have done that, and I have my copy that says you did get the ticket. I also have the e-mail that you asked me for my credit card info to verify I did buy the package. Is there a number I can call...this is insane!

I did some further research on this. I couldn't find you before because I didn't have a ticket number and I had to search using your username. When I searched by your real name I was able to find you. We did receive an email from you on August 4th and Josh responded to you on August 5th. That is the email you received, as stated above, requesting you to get back to us and to include the last 4 digits of your credit card so we could locate your charge and investigate further. We have not heard from you since then regarding this matter until today. The email you received from us will have a link in it to respond to. Our ticketing system keeps track of all emails and responses so we can help more efficiently. All you have to do is to respond using the link in our August 5th email to you and we will be glad to assist you further.If you have lost the August 5th email, just open a new ticket and we respond right away.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.