CTX 2 please!

jonahnah

Cathlete
I would love to see a real update of CTX. 4DS was not a remake of that at all. More than a few of us Cathe fans really don't like hardcore or heavy weight work; we want to do enough to keep our bones strong and muscles toned. CTX is a godsend for me! 10 minutes a day for an upper body part and a kick butt lower body routine that only takes 36 minutes. The cardio is varied and not too much of a space hog and not much set up work. Each cardio segement is high intensity enough that you're good and sweaty when you're done. The cueing is great and it's easy to modify the higher impact portions. CTX 2 in 2008? Pretty please?

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

The cardio portions of that series are so much fun, I think. I have no preference between that and 4DS -- but I really enjoy the CTX series

>...not too much of a space hog ..

Though I'd have to disagree with this: on several of the step and cardio combo workouts, there are moves that take a lot of space moving around the step.

I'd be up for an updated CTX: more cardio variety (not 4 workouts including step), more space-friendly moves, no 'power 7's/15's... (I know 4DS is a similar idea, but I like the weight split in CTX and working out more days a week).

I'd buy this in a heartbeat! :) This was the first Cathe series I ever pre-ordered and I STILL do the cardio and ab portions all the time. And the weight work is top-notch endurance training. Love the definition it gives my upper body.

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.