CSS Bonus Step Segment

mini-natty

Cathlete
Regarding the LIS Cardio Super-Sets bonus step segment...

I just wanted to say how great this is! I added it before my workout today (STS M1 Chest, Shoulder's & Bi's) and was pleasantly surprised at how well my shoulder's got worked. They were nice and toasty for the upcoming weight work :eek:. It's also a great little low impact cardio workout too -- perfect for an add-on ;). Two thumbs-up for this little gem :D.

Natasha

I had forgotten about this. I'm always looking for short cardio segments to do before weights (today it was HIIT 30/20 from TTM). Thanks for the reminder! :)

Hum thats nice for right before lifting. Thats y I have hard time lifting. I need some cardio everyday. Or I think I do anyway.

Natasha,
I love that add on too! I have to admit that those 8# weights start to feel mighty heavy after a while!
PS. Wasn't it fun going back and doing STS#1? I did it on Thurs and was like a happy little bird! I was ready for all the fast changes this time!:p

The 20-minute bonus segment on the Cardio Supersets disk is also on the Low Impact Challenge disk (both in the Low Impact Series). I think it's the best part of the Low Impact Series. It's straightforward (no complex or dancy choreography on the step) and a good add-on cardio segment for any workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.