Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 24, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Sorry for not checking in last night, I was beat. Worked/cleaned our bedroom/bathroom yesterday. We almost done with the master bed/bathroom. That sucker is huge, over 900 sqft. The painting is done, except a few touch ups (I missed a few spots in the walk in closet:eek:). Hoping getting everthing done today:eek: We shall see! We also doing lots of runs to Home Depot:eek: love that place!

I did get a short workout in around 6 pm. Did HiiT DWP, that was it!

Today I will do M2 D16 and abs. I will do that one first;)

I will be back with more personals.

Happy Hump Day, girls.

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #5. Holy crap, I haven't done that workout in literally - years. It was ok, I don't care much for the 3 - 4 minute hill climbs, but I got my HR up there and the last two challenges are just fun.

CARDIO STATS:
58 minutes total
8 minutes below zone
23 minutes in zone
28 minutes above zone
475 calories burned
3 miles traveled

Debbie - wtg, on your run today. What threadmill do you have? I am looking for one...I know you busy and didn't seee my post from a few days ago, would you mind sharing your weight rotation, it looks awesome! I don't have a printer, otherwise I would print it out. Thanks in advance:D

Good Afternoon,

Its been a little busy here today. I didn't get up and workout my stomach started to hurt around 1am and it was uncomfortable to sleep. Tonite will be KCM KBX #2.

Belinda-you have been busy.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout for today, I got an earlier start thankfully. I'll get to the checking in part now since I have to get ready to pickup oldest son from school.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Kickbox-Work out #2 = 24 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 229

Jari Love-Olive Ripped 1000- Cardio Only w/w.up+ Cool Down= 42 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 401

Really great cardio workout and it was challenging using the step for just getting the heart rate up with basic moves but no step choreography stuff. I sweatted buckets, good stuff I feel I got a really good workout in.

Total calories burned= 630

That's it for me today. I'm off to go shower after a quick take on personals.

Roxie- You'll have fun with KCM Kickbox tonight. I know you've done it lots of times before but its still a fun one. Great workout for today and a nice note to end the day and get rid of any stress. ;)

Debbie- Wow! You humble me with Cardio Coach 5 that is so awesome. I haven't been able to do much of any running for a while now, so I envy you. Great job with CCV5 today!!!;):) Yikes on those Hill climbs:eek:

Belinda- Great job on all that painting and clean up at the new house, that is a workout in and of itself. I see you did get in a DWP workout yesterday, bravo!:) I see you did M2 D16 and abs today, wow that is awesome WTG girlfriend you are a legend!:);):cool:

Ok, I'm off to get ready to pick up my oldest son, have a great day girls and excellent jobs on all today's workouts.

Hugs to everyone and shout outs to GF Chris we miss you;)

Nora

Good Evening,

Instead of doing KCM KBX #2 I ended up doing #1 because I am more familiar with that one just wasn't up for a new workout and then I walked on the TM for 40 mins and Shape Abs.

KCM Stats:
35 min
20 in the zone
136 min hr
163 max hr
212 cals burned.

TM:
1.9 miles
40 min
34 in the zone
128 min hr
151 max hr
219 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
0 in the zone
97 min hr
109 max hr
14 cals burned.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.