CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR DEC 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

I will do Insanity "Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs" plus biceps & tricpes!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! BBL!

Today was supersets and I worked Back & Biceps. Had a really good workout.

WARMUP:
1 min. rest between each set

Horizontal Dumbbell Rows & Dumbbell Curls - 15's/15's - 12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)

BACK/BICEPS:
1 min. 30 second rest between each superset.

SS #1
T-Bar Rows - 70#/8 reps - 3 sets
ss w/
Barbell Curls - 55#/8 reps - 3 sets

SS #2
Australian Pullups - BW/10 reps - 3 sets
ss w/
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 15's/10 reps - 3 sets
***I like this superset. Biceps were fried.

SS #3
Double-Arm Dumbbell Rows - 20's#/12 reps - 3 sets
ss w/
Zottman Curls - 15's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Another good superset. Liked this one.

Then I got on my Treadmill for about 20 minutes and 1 mile. Did a fast pace walk on a 3% incline.

Well yesterday I ended up running 2 fast miles rather than doing weights. It was 73 degrees! How could I pass that up?

So today will likely be back at the gym and the elliptical or spin class depending on what time I get off work (we'll likely get out early). I will do the shoulder/triceps workout tomorrow.

Jessica - you go girl with the snow run. See, I think you can train for a half in the winter ;-)

Debbie - looks like a good workout this morning!

Nora - nice workout and calorie burn last night!

Roxie - what do you have in store today?

Belinda - hope you had a great workout - I'm betting you did!

Waves to Chris and Jolene!

Morning! I'm still giddy from last night's run. It was just so nice to be in the fresh air! Even though my sneakers and socks were sopping wet at the end of it ;-)

I got up and did Intensity this morning and seriously thought I'd die. My legs were so sore from the run that my quads were killing me by the end of this workout! It's a leg burner, that's for sure! Love it!

Heather - I KNEW you'd say that! ;-) Surprisingly the run in the snow was actually pretty awesome. After getting past the burning fire in my quads from trying to steady myself in the slippery parts, I was good to go! I'm SO jealous of the 70s you're experiencing there! Unfair!!

Debbie - nice weight workout! I LOVE the burn from incline curls!

Belinda - good luck with Insanity today!

Nora - holy calorie burn last night! I should wear my HR monitor next time I do high reps, that's a calorie scorcher huh??

Jo- rode the hell outta that bike huh?

Belinda - I have the rest of the rotation done up, I will send you the updated spreadsheet tomorrow morning if I remember. Hope you had a great workout!

Jo - Nice workout! Glad you got a good cardio session in! :)

Heather - 73 degrees? Where the heck do you live! Must be nice!!! Glad you had a good run!

Jess - Wow girl, the run yesterday and Intensity today! :eek: Your legs are probably rubber bands right now! Nice job!

Debbie - I'm in Arkansas. It's definitely about 20 degrees above normal mind you. Today we're back to 51 I think is the high. I heard that TX was in the 80's.

Belinda - I have the rest of the rotation done up, I will send you the updated spreadsheet tomorrow morning if I remember. Hope you had a great workout!

Heather - 73 degrees? Where the heck do you live! Must be nice!!! Glad you had a good run!

Jess - Wow girl, the run yesterday and Intensity today! :eek: Your legs are probably rubber bands right now! Nice job!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 suppose to be Imax 2 blasts but I am not ready to tackle that one yet. My calves are feeling better today I let my legs rest last night. I have to bake a cake when I get off work tomarrow is my dds 23rd birthday.

Belinda-good workout.

Debbie-awesome workout. I am working on a plan next month of doing the same rotation but changing some of the wt. work ecspecially if I buy those other 2 workouts.

Jess-you are a crazy girl running in the snow just be careful so you don't slip and fall.

Jo-good job at spin.

Heather-where in the heck do you live? Its only going to be in the 30s today.

HA. You're right. They are like jelly right now. Whoa.
;-)

Well my boss is letting me leave at 12:30!!! It's too late to hit the noon spin class unfortunately and I won't want to wait around until 5:30 to get in my workout. So heading over to the gym to do back and probably 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Well my boss is letting me leave at 12:30!!! It's too late to hit the noon spin class unfortunately and I won't want to wait around until 5:30 to get in my workout. So heading over to the gym to do back and probably 30 minutes on the elliptical.

JEALOUS!!!! Enjoy it girl!

Hi girls!;)

I just got my workout done for today. I did cardio coach volume 3 and ran through coaches notes, I feel awesome. Love cardio coach.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 3= 45 Min
Calories burned= 553
Met Value= 9.0
Distance= 3.20 Miles
Avg. BPM HR= 151

Ab Hits- Abs Workout#6 Slow & Heavy Bi's, Tri's & abs= 8 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55

Total calories burned= 608;)

Ok, that's it for me today. I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day everyone!

ps. Welcome back Jolene!:D

Hugs to everyone!:cool:;)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 and 30 pushups, still need to do 200 crunches.

Stats:
31 min
8 in the zone
154 min hr
181 max hr
243 cals burned.

Pushups:
1 min
1 in the zone
138 min hr
164 max hr
7 cals burned.

Good evening,

Debbie - as always, nice job on your weights + 1 miler today. Thanks for sending the spreadsheet tomorrow!

Jolene - glad you rode the hell ot of that bike.

Heather - sent some of the nice weathr my way, lol! Nice job, on the run yesterday and elliptical today!

Jess - I hear you on the fresh air, wtg!

Roxie - glad you had fun with your workout today.

Nora - wtg, on CCV3 and abs today!

Chris - must be busy:D

WARMUP:
EZ Barbell Curl
- 50#/12 reps - 2 sets
ss w/
Close Grip Bench Press - 50#/12 reps - 2 sets

BI's/TRI's
SS #1
Barbell Curl - 55#/8 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
ss w/
Close Grip Bench Press - 75#/8 reps - 3 sets
SS #2
Pinwheels - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets
ss w/
Decline Dumbbell Extensions - 19's/12 reps - 3 sets, up 4#

SS #3
Hammer Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets
ss w/
Double-Arm Kickbacks - 13's/12 reps - 2 sets, I couldn't go up, I was fried!

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.