Crazy Strong and Loving It for Nov 28, 2009

hriacobacci

Cathlete
I'll get us started today. The temps are supposed to be in the upper 60's today so DH and I are going for a run. Still debating weights. If I do weights it'll be back and triceps, can't remember which disc though.

Got some very sad news first thing this morning about a dear friend. She's only been married 2 years and her DH was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Life is just too short and unpredictable.

Today was Kenpo X again. I wore my 1# weight gloves again as well. Love love love this workout! Now that I'm more familiar with it, I gave it my all. And the movements where he does front/back kicks and front/side/back kicks I did without placing the moving foot on the floor unless I lost my balance. This is one fun workout.

I am also very sore in my glutes from yesterday's leg workout. :D

Tomorrow is my rest day.

Oh, and I lost .8# this week even with Thanksgiving. I'm so happy about that. I didn't overeat so I'm glad I seen some sort of loss event hough it was only .8#. :eek:

Roxie - How is your knee doing? I hope it's ok. I see you did GS Legs so I'm hoping it is ok.

Belinda - I buy BSN from whatever online store has it ofr the cheapest. Last time I got it at netrition.com.

Heather - I'm so sorry to hear about your friends husband. My prayers are out to the family.

Good Morning,

Today is going to be LM step only and if all goes well I am going to attempt legs but if it hurts I am going to stop.

Debbie-I haven't attempted the legs yet afraid to. I'm glad you enjoyed your workout and congrats on the wt. loss. Are you still planning on doing a rotation for Dec?

Heather-so sorry to hear about your friend I will keep them in my thoughts some day they might find a cure for that stuff.

It was our turn to have high winds and have our power knocked out last night. A power line went down right across the street from us. It was FREAKY! A huge blue explosion and then there was a white fire ball on the ground with the wires. ONe of my sons was sleeping at a friends. The rest of us camped out downstairs on the pull out couch until the power went back on. which wasn't until about midnight.

It's still really windy today too! Crazy wind, and of course it was trash day, so there was trash everywhere!

I did end up finishing up MESO 2 yesterday, with DISC 24, Back and biceps. Worked hard, I got some good DOMS in my back today. I rarely get them there! I added on HIS from 4DS, which was fun! And my calf did FINE with it, so I'm happy happy !!!

I'm in a weird mood today. Got a bunch to do. even with Alex gone today (he went with his friend and his family to a football game), and there's less fighting, I'm a bit wired. I just polished off the *healthy* pumpkin choc chip cookies from Tday. Healthier is good, but only if you eat in smaller portions! LOL!.

Going to get my chores done , and TRY to do Fat Blaster from TJ (interval) afterwards!

Heather: Enjoy your run today... But sorry to hear about your friend. Soooo tragic and sad and scary!!!!

Debbie: Great workouts and good job on losing weight this week!

Roxie: Enjoy LM today!!! Hope your knee is ok.

Nora: Good call on making yestrday your rest day. Hope you feel better after a good nights rest.

Wendy: You got some good walking in yesterday! Sounds nice!

Gotta run...

Hallo girls,

I am done with CCPP, burned 1100 cal. , traveled over 5 miles:eek: I don't feel my legs anymore, tomorrow I will take a rest day. I need it!

I will shower up and be back with personals!

I went ahead and did disc 5 back and triceps. I felt pretty strong on triceps today. I am sure I'll have some DOMS tomorrow, have some from chest yesterday.

DH and I went and ran a little over 3.5 miles. It wasn't the best run ever. Neither of us has been running consistently. So, we get what we deserve! The top top top of my hamstring is just killing me. I have good days and bad days with it and today is BAD. I try to stretch it and nothing seems to help. ugh.

Chris - I'm like you, I rarely get DOMS in my back. Good job finishing up Meso 2. Your cookies sound yummy!

Debbie - Glad to hear you're enjoying that workout!! Good job losing weight over the holiday too!

Roxie - take it easy with that knee. That's one area you DON'T want to mess up. Hope you enjoyed LM.

Belinda - Holy smokes with that calorie burn! :eek:

Waves to Nora and Wendy!!!!

Hi girls:)

My wrist is hurting today so I can't type alot, sorry no personals then.

Here's today's workout:

iTread Set6 20 Minutes= 22 Min
Distance=2.0 miles
Calories burned=307
BPM's= 95,113,124,138,146,148,151,155,153,155,151,151

Body Blast Series: Step, Jump, and Pump= 73 Min
Calories burned= 661

Core Max-Segment 2-Stability Ball Abs=20 Min
Calories burned= 137

I'm happy with the calories burned today: 307+ 661+137= 1,105:eek:!!! Love that!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and if you worked out today big big hugs to you!

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.