CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR JUNE 24, 2010

Chris - so jealous of the new workout!!! Glad you enjoyed it.

Hey Girls...

OMG, Turbo Fire 30 was WILD! It was like Turbo Jam on speed, I swear to God! ... Right from the warm up, she moved FAST. In fact the warm-up was done to the song "Play that Funky Music White Boy"! LOL!. My HR was up in the 160's the entire workout!!!. Higher with the interval/Fire minutes!. The music was , not suprisingly, fun fun fun! And I really loved the setting. Chalene and 2 others stand on stage , and there's a class of people on the floor doing the workout. It was pretty cool! . Tomorrow is the HiiT 15 minute workout. I watched a video clip on YouTube of 5 guys doing it, and they literally wrang out their shirts in a PUDDLE of sweat afterwards! I'm excited!

After the TF, I did 4DS Legs + Core, and then did the Stretch 10 from turbo fire.

Jessica: Your workout wasn't too shabby either! Nice job on STS today. I can not imagine running in the humidity out there tonight. But I bet it's cooler in the evening? ... Supposed to get hit with thunderstorms here too. ..And as you can see, I LOVED Turbo Fire!!

Melissa: Fun workout on tap for tonight for you! Step Fit was different, fun , and had familiar Cathe step moves , so easy to catch on. ... Surprise on your DOMS, NOT! LOL!

Belinda: NICE workout today! CCC is HARD!!!

Debbie: The teen years are killing me, and we just started! LOL!. My oldest is 14, my other 2 are 10 and 8. So I have a LONG way to go! Yikes! .. It's funny, I'm reading this book called Firefly Lane, and I hit a chapter last night that she deals with her 14 yr old daughter, and I felt like I was reading a chapter from my own life!!! ... how old are your step kids now, Debbie?

I have to say, you all have been keeping me thinking about water and abs the past 2 weeks! Thanks!!!

Roxie - You are probably 100% correct about the stress being the cause of my headaches. I'm sure that's it. Because now that I'm thinking of it, I don't have headaches on the weekends. And no, I haven't done abs since Tuesday, but hey, I did them once this week! :p Should I do them again?

Debbie-I want to see abs 3 times a week.

Debbie - you better listen to Roxie with those abs, she doesn't give up ;)

As for the headache thing- I totally have that going on, by midday in the afternoon, my eyes feel so strained and I have a monster headache. Ack.

PS. It is downright "soupy" outside one of my colleagues just don't me, this race is gonnnnnna be interesting.

Good Evening,

Tonite i did Burn Intervals and AB Burner.

Stats:
46 min
43 in the zone
153 min hr
183 max hr
355 cals burned.

Ab Burner:
11 min
4 in the zone
124 min hr
152 max hr
58 cals burned.

Hi girls!;):)

I had a really fun workout today, so I'll just get to the check in part.

Here's today's workout:

Aero Barre w/bonus abs section= 57 min
Calories burned= 584

Used 1lb dumbells in each hand for the shadow boxing sections. In the sculpt section I used my 8lb Firm sculpting bar. The abs section was intense but not super long, very effective.

KCM 30 Min to Fitness Body Toning-B.T. Mix 1 Premix= 31 Min
Calories burned= 212

Total calories burned= 796

This premix consisted of Warmup and the first six standing exercises and the first six floor exercises and stretch. Don't let the no equipment thing fool ya this is really great and gave me Doms the first time I did it.

Ok, I'm still waiting on the arrival of my Turbo Fire, according to tracking its in Spokane,WA but there was some sort of natural disaster and ground service was interrupted. So, Boo! Not sure what that means I'm just one state away now and this, ugh! Oh and I did contact Bob harper's site because eventhough the order went through ok was accepted and completed receiving emails for those, but not a email saying it was shipped and a tracking notification. They did get back to me and assured me it was shipped yesterday. Sorry, no time for personals tonight. I'll try better tomorrow night. I hope everyone had a great day and a fun workout. Seeya all tomorrow!:);)

Hugs!

Nora

Good evening,
Nora – glad you have fun with Aero Barre plus abs today. How are you feeling?
Debbie and Roxie – sorry your jobs are stressing you out! (((HUGS)))
Roxie – awesome job with Burn Intervals and AB Burner tonight. I also did my abs today, lol!
Heather – maybe it’s stress related? Awesome run this morning.
Chris – I am so jealous too! Now I want them too, lol! They sound like a lot of fun!! You did 4DS legs and abs after TF? You go, girl! Nice job! I agree, teen years are tough.
Jessica – how did your race go? Enjoy your rest day tomorrow. Nice job, on D18 today.
Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.