Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 9, 2009

Good evening girls~;)

I'm really late checking in today, I did finish my workout about 2pm but couldn't check in until now, errands, kids what can I say. I did do the workout though. LOL!! I'm doing Cathe's June '09 workout (post STS workout) week 2!

Here's today's workout:

KCM-30 Minutes to Fitness Kickbox-Workout#2 with bonus core/ab work- 42 minutes total. Used my 1lbs gloves with this workout.
Calories burned=459

STS Disc#7= 55 Minutes-Chest,Shoulders & Biceps
Calories burned= 451
Boy, I'd forgotten how push up happy Cathe was with this disc, LOL!! I made it though, Phew!!!

Belinda- WTG girl, that was an awesome workout! Your back baby! It's good to see. I hope that all is going well with sinuses and no more nose bleeds.

Patti- Wow! Hubby sure did increase the intensity on your workout, good thing you didn't have time to think about it huh! When stuff like that happens I can just see Cathe laughing and saying oh did I get you good? You just know the answers always YES!!! :D

Bev- Isn't RS a lot of fun~! It's amazing to me that even Cathe's older workouts still stand up as being great workouts and are still effective and fun years later. Wow! Your going to New York to see Cathe at that function and workout with her. I'm envious, but happy for you that will be so much fun!!! Good going' girl!;)

Debbie- KPC, is a fun workout, I like that one. I've been trying out Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge/Core Training and its a new fave of mine along with KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Kickbox, and KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Bootcamp, those are fun and you can either make it just a 30 min workout or double it up, great premixes too! Amy's has some great premixes as well. WTG~ on your Kickbox workout today:)

Roxie- I'm 5'2" I can relate to your issue. I know what you mean walking with someone 6' is more like a jog for me. There's just no way my longest walking stride could even make up for half of one of someone who's a good foot taller than me and has way longer legs. But the sneaky thing is your having more of a calorie burn because we shorties have to work harder to keep up.;) WTG!!! Get some rest maybe take a week off so you can be refreshed and ready to pick a different rotation.

Wendy- Isn't 4DS awesome and I love all the tons of premixes. I'm finding that I do love working on heavy weights, granted not as heavy as you and Debbie can lift but I'm definitely much stronger since STS. Awesome! Your mom is getting into the workout groove, that's so important for everyone at any age its the best thing you can do to prevent health problems and stay youthful. Its the fountain of youth and road to better health, guaranteed. Its great that your encouraging her and its rubbed off, she's really getting into it now, bravo!!!

Chris- I know what you mean dark and gloomy days make it hard to want to get out of bed. I live in Oregon and we have lots of those kinds of days here, so yep I definitely can relate with you. MIC is tough! I've only done the hi/lo part so I don't know about the step part. I've only done the Tracey Staehle StrikeZone, and I really loved that. I so love to do kickbox workouts it makes hubby nervous when he sees how intense I kick and punch. LOL!!!
I hope you had a great workout no matter which one you did, and hope it helped to shake that gloomy no energy feeling.

Well, ladies I think it sounds like we all had great workouts today. I'm off to get ready for my weekly Avonex (MS) injection, ugh~ but its a necessary evil. Awesome job on all of your workouts, and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in. ;)Good night ladies,

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.