Crazy strong and loving it for Jan 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I can home late from the MRI yesterday. I was so burned out yesterday, I felt a sleep at 7:30 PM:(

Today I will do M2 D 17, one more to go and I am half way through STS:eek: Not taking a recovery week, it's taking a toll on my body! I just want to make it through M2, hopefully Messo 3!

I will get my workout soon! BBL! Happy HUMP DAY!

Snow day here! Yet it's still needs to start snowing, they say it's close. I guess they didn't want to open the schools and then send everyone home.

I got to stay in my bed until 7:30am and I'm STILL in my jammies! YAY!

My workout today is a bit daunting to me (but Heather, you may like the idea!), It's 40/20 followed by the drills from Kickmax! :eek: SHould be interesting!

Gotta get some coffee in me and breakfast first...

Belinda: Sounds like you got a good night sleep! You sound so determined to get STS done ... you go girl (but don't hurt yourself!). No more of those funny symptoms lately? Did they say what your Halter Monitor said?

BBL!

Today was cardio and I did Tracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge. The more I do this workout the more I love it. It is so fun and I like every combo they do on here. Usually there is always some part of a workout I don't like, but that is not the case with this workout.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 3 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
42 minutes above zone
509 calories burned

The snow storm wasn't as bad as predicted. We got only about 3" yesterday and we might get another 3 more today. Schools are closed, though, which I can't figure out. The roads are cleared off and just wet. Go figure. Teachers must have needed another day off.

Good Morning,

Tonite is LM without the blasts and 30 pushups and 200 crunches. I will do the pushups before I go to work. No snow here sun is actually shining but I know its suppose to be cold.

Hi ladies. This morning I did Cardio Fusion and C&W abs. The snow and ice is slow melting here. Makes walking 3 blocks in a bit scary!

Belinda - way to go with D17! How'd the MRI go? I was in bed by 8:30 so don't feel too bad!

Roxie - at least you were able to get something done last night right? Good job.

Debbie - so glad you found a cardio that you don't totally dread! That always helps doesn't it.

Nora - you go girl! Another awesome workout.

Chris - how'd your appt go? HiiT plus kickmax drills - yep, right up my alley! LOL. Talk about a real leg burner.

Wendy - Sounds like you've been getting in some good workouts too.

You ladies truly rock!

Tonite I did LM and 50 of my 200 crunches. I did 30 pushups before I left for work and then when the bosses went to lunch I did 150 crunches.

Stats:
44 min
38 in the zone
138 min hr
162 max hr.
284 cals burned.

Next time I need to add a set of risers.

Hi girls!:)

Well, its over the hump day! Thank goodness, right:D I'm just stopping by to check in with today's workout.

Here's today's workout:

P90X Shoulders & Arms= 60 min
Calories burned= 492
This is a really good one but it was not a stellar workout performance by me today. I just showed up and did my best to just do it! We all have workout days like that every once in a while. So, you just got to grin and bare it. ;)

STS Cardio: Athletic Step= 47 Min
Calories burned= 449

I really love this one but know I'll need a few more times of doing it before I have it down. I do know the steps but not put together like cathe has in this dvd. Its a little bit of a challenge for me to make the quick foot changes with skips across the steps sequence with my right leg nerve function being impaired due to MS. I mean the right leg just hesitates before it moves and does what I want it too. So, its a fun challenge for me but I know I'll get it down eventually.

P90X Ab RipperX= 16 min
Calories burned= 98
I swear this is the mother of all ab workouts. It just never seems to get easier over all the times I've done this one. Its like Tony Horton says, "Ab RipperX, I love it but I hate it." If you've ever done it you know exactly what he means. LOL!!;)

Total calories burned from today's workouts= 1039:eek:

Belinda- I know what you mean about MRI's and being worn out afterwards. I hate having them and I get stressed out. I find that lying there with that booming noise going on is anything but relaxing and sleep inducing. People tell me how they imagine an MRI to be so relaxing, LOL!! Obviously they must enjoy a jackhammer pounding noise booming close and around them. Not for me, I can tell you that. I hope after a good nights sleep your feeling rested and a lot better. I hope your MRI results go well. I know what you mean about being determined to finish STS. I feel that way about P90X. Lots of people have told me they have bought it and did it for a while but none of those people have stuck with it for the entire 90 days. I like to finish what I start and I'm stubborn, LOL!! I bet we have that in common,eh?:p Nice job on your workout today, WTG girl!:):cool:

Chris- ah another snow day, I bet your kids are loving that. I'm sure you enjoyed sleeping in today, good for you. Your workout sounds great I love HiiT workouts and I do love the drills from Kickmax. That would be a great duo and challenging especially for it being a shorter workout than some. Chris, awesome job on today's workout. I hope the snow does cause any problems for the kids in terms of more snowdays and making it up.

Debbie- I agree with you Cardio Kickbox Challenge is so much fun and always feels fresh never boring or tired moves. I did enjoy that one so much its one I like to do whenever I can fit it into my workout schedule. THe premixes are very nice in terms of lengths of time. They are done in such a way you can squeeze one in when you had not planned to workout. Love that! Nice workout as always, you always rock your workouts! ;):cool::eek:

Roxie- have a great workout with LM and pushes and crunches. I see you have snow to deal with too. Keep warm tonight and get lots of rest.;)

Wendy-*waves* Can you believe all this rain, ugh? our neighbor amazingly is getting their house re-roofed right now. I think its sort of the wrong and wet time of the year. I hope all goes well with it for their sake. I hope you had a great workout today,and a will have a wonderful and relaxing evening. ;)

Ok, girls that's it for me tonight. Have great evening and I'll seeya all at tomorrow's check in.:);)

Hugs~;):cool:

Nora

Hi girls -

Sounds like with the "snow" days everyone is getting a great opportunity to get their workouts in! Glad no one actually is getting snowed in, it sounds like. Did anyone get lots and lots? Or is your power out now?!?!??!? Let us know how you fared.

Nora, yep, just rain. Gosh it was ALL DAY! And of course I had to go to downtown Portland to return some boots I ordered online. I NEVER go down there and with the rain...ugh! It worked out, though. I went today because I was half way there at my bible study, and I'm not going to drive 50 miles one way just to return something. So I figured I might as well drive another 25 miles and be done with it!
And I did Athletic Step, too! Although I did not do all of the other stuff Nora did! (Amazing!) I got my workout in before I left. I also had a dentist appt today and went to 2 different grocery stores. And now I find out I need to bring something to my DD Valentines party on Friday. So it's back to the grocery store tomorrow!
Always cool that you get your crunches in at work, Roxie!
And YEAH for staying in your Jammies a little longer today, Chris!
Belinda!?!? Are you trying to get all the way through STS without a rest week?
Debbie, you're making me want that Kickbox workout!
Have a great night...I'm off to help with more homework!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.