CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR APRIL 27, 2010

NICE workout today, Nora!! YES, the CTX Upper Body Split was a surprisingly good workout for me too! Glad you did it and liked it. Leaner Legs is just nonstop, I think I yelled at Cathe a few times!!

Tough sell to me on Insanity. Tough sell. LOL!!!

Just checking back. DH and I ran a little over 3 miles at lunch. I am going to go home and do about 30 minutes of KPC (the drills and a few of the advanced combos) then abs. I am sooooo tired, but I think it's the zyrtec. It's not even helping with sinus drainage so talk about a waste of meds. :confused:

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!!

Heather - I did KPC last night and have serious lat DOMS today...LOVE IT! Have fun and I hope you feel better.

Okay, I need to go get my sweat on. It's either going to be 4DS HIS or LIC cardio premix. I'll report back tomorrow.

Good Evening,

Went for a 2 mile walk in the park should have made it 3.

Stats:
36 min
32 in the zone
134 min hr
146 max hr
217 cals burned.

Heather-I live on Zyrtec this time of year.

Hi ladies - I did KPC just the warmup, drills, then 2 advanced combos and the abs. Love those abs!! It did take longer than I was wanting, but I was having fun so that's ok.

Melissa- welcome to this crazy little group!!! :eek:

Roxie - thank you for calling me a motivator - I appreciate that! Good job with the walk!!

Chris - you're just as nuts as the rest of us so no way are you chopped liver :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.