CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I hope everyone is off to a great start today and feeling amazing. I just finished my workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout #10= 35 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 449

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It-Back, Bi's,& Shoulders- Premix #3 TS Two- No Finishers= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned = 1,097:cool::):D

Debbie- Nicely done with doing the cardio you've been missing wit Cardio Coach 3, High fives, awesome workout. Now that you are feeling fit and fab go have a blessed & fun Friday.

Hello's and waves to all that follow: Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi, you all rock!:):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:cool::D

Nora

Hey everyone,

Did my workouts this morning. Just getting around to post: I walked 3 miles + JNL Fusion Ballistic Back. That one I think is the longest workout in the set. So far, I am liking JNL Fusion.

I took a video of Brawler the a week ago. Hope the link works:
https://www.facebook.com/belinda.gara if you scroll down you can see Brawler in his cart :)

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Pedal to the Metal and 15 minutes of a class called SpinCore from StudioSWEAT on YouTube. Holy crap, that Live was a tough one! I don't think I've ever been that sweaty in my life! I did not care for the StudioSWEAT workout. She had you spinning really fast with light tension and then wanted you to go to a standing position while still spinning that same way. My knees told me right away that it was not a good idea. Cathe always makes you add a little tension before standing so you're not out of control.

Belinda, I only a few pictures of Brawler (adorable!), no video. Maybe only your friends on FB can see it?

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mile Mix & Match- Pumped up Pace = 14 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 147

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout - Cardio 3= 35 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 449

PiYo- Strength Intervals= 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned = 806:)

Belinda- I checked out the video link of Brawler and he's so cute. I think your DH is a great guy to clear the snow in the front yard for Brawler. I think its great that he has the K9 cart. He probably likes it as it enables him to move around and enjoy things. I was talking to my vet and mentioned I have MS he said that their is a doggie equivalent of that Myleopathy. I didn't know about that until he told me. Like people it doesn't effect everyone, but some it does and it can vary from each individual. Brawler looks happy and was enjoying the newly cleared yard from snow. He's quite a fur kid your Brawler. I see you are doing JNL fusion and are liking it from your comments. Now you got me thinking about that one, LOL! Nice workout today with a 3 mile walk + JNL Fusion Ballistic Back, well done! Bravo! Nicely done. So how does JNL compare to Cathe, KCM workouts generally speaking? Intermediate? Advanced? Love to know what your thoughts are on this.:);) Have a blessed and fun Saturday, and give Brawler a pet for me.:);)

Jodi- Nice workout today with Cathe Live Pedal to the Metal and 15 minutes of a class called SpinCore from StudioSWEAT on YouTube. Wow, that sounds like a sweatfest of a workout. WTG!!! Now have a fit and fab blessed Saturday!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris we miss you, and Roxie, Debbie.;):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hallo everyone,

I just finished JNL Fusion TKO Fat Blast Cardio and LS Walk to the Hits Party Songs.

Jodi - maybe you need to sent me a friend request on FB :)

Nora - aww...thank you :) glad you found the video of Brawler on FB. This is what my vet told us :Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) is a spontaneously occurring, adult-onset spinal cord disorder that affects dogs, and is similar to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig's disease in humans (1). With DM, there is degeneration of the “white matter” of the spinal cord and the peripheral nerves. DM and MS are horrible diseases. I wished they find a cure for both.

I'll be honest :) The cart is very helpful and convenient. It make his life easier and mine :) The cart was custom made, not cheap but so worth it, IMO! Brawler sure is quit the fur baby. He had a hard time when we got pounded with snow 2 weeks ago. I was so glad my husband cleaned the from yard for him :) How does JNL compare to Cathe, KCM workouts? Well, JNL is completely different workouts. You work 30 sec on and 30 sec you do cardio. You do 6 to 7 circuits. Time flies and the exercises are fun. I like the cardio I did today, it was kickboxing style. You can make the workouts as hard as you want or not. They do show a modifier, intermediate and advanced exerciser. It gets my HR up without overkill, if you know what I mean. I don't need a workout with lots of jumping or jumping jacks and feel wiped out. My old body can't take it anymore. I do like JNL. She is talking a lot during the workouts and one of the exerciser he gets on my last nerves with his screaming like a nut. Nice job on your workouts today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Total Body Weights and a 10-minute stretch with JS on YouTube.

Belinda, I sent you a friend request.

I hope you and Nora both enjoy your rest days!

Today I started my own Body Beast Rotation mixing both Build & Bulk together. I think I shouldn't have not done so much chest so I may take one exercise out of it before I do it again. This was tough, I really pushed myself. I liked doing this on my own, I timed my rests. Even when Serge (or whatever his name is) said "no rest", there was always a rest. Not with my workout. If I rested, it was only because I couldn't do one more rep. I rested about 1 minute between each group of exercises. Fun!!!

CHEST

Single Set/Drop Set - Build
Dumbbell Chest Press:
15's/20's/25's/20's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set - Bulk
Incline Fly:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/20's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set - Bulk
Dumbbell Chest Press:
15's/20's/25's/25's/20's/15's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Force Set - Bulk
Chest Press w/Rotation:
20's - 5 sets/5 reps
Held down for 5 seconds each set. Killer!!!

TRICEPS

Single Set/Drop Set - Bulk
Seated Overhead Extension:
15#/20#/25#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Skull Crushers: 20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set - Build
Double Arm Kickbacks: 5's/8's/10's/8's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
Triceps PushUps: 15/12/8 reps (did some on my knees)

Then I walked .75 miles on my treadmill.

Belinda
- I will check out your video as soon as I have a few.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph.3 workout # 9=33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Upper Body- Premix #2 No Blasts= 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 404

PiYo - Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned = 1,120:cool::)

Debbie- Nicely done today creating your own premix witjh BB that is awesome. Great workout nice weight workout today and a .75 mile treadmil to round things out. You are a rock star girlfriemd, WTG and have fit & fierce blessed day.:);):D

Hello's & waves to: Belinda, Roxie, and Jodi. Have a blessed and fab Monday girls:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I did all my workouts this morning, just getting around to post :) I did JNL Fusion UB Transformer and a 3 mile walk.

Good job, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch was a 1-mile walk with Leslie Sansone on YouTube; after work was Cathe Live Fitness Fusion and a wonderful 13-minute stretch with Jessica Smith on YouTube. I was dragging today...the weather kept me awake through most of last night. That was some rough stuff!

Belinda-Brawler is amazing! He is one special dog!

Debbie-that looks like one tough workout. Great job!

Nora-another amazing calorie burn! You rocked it!

Today I did Cardio Coach 5 and it felt good to do a long cardio workout. I didn't do great with it, just lost some endurance while doing BB, but I did it all. Had a good workout, though.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.38 miles, went 7192 and burned 341 calories (TM said 510).

Have great workouts today everyone!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- PH 3 Workout #10 = 35 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 421

KCM 30MTF-Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata boxing= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

PiYo- Core= 30 Min
MV= 5.80
CB= 238

Total calories burned= 1,003

Debbie- Wow!! What an awesome Cardio Coach 5 workout session. You mentioned your stats as 54 minutes, ran 3.38 miles, went 7192 (Steps I assume) and burned 341 calories (TM said 510). I think your Treadmil is closer to being right. Your rocked that workout girlfrend, WTG! High Fives!!! Now go have a victorious blessed day!:);):D:cool:

Hello's and waves to all that follow:Belinda, Roxie, and Jodi. And Chris please comeback and visit.:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hallo everyone,

Today I did JNL Fusion Lean Legs + walking.

Jodi - thank you :) He is special :) Good job with your workout.

Good job, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-mile walk with Leslie Sansone; after work I did Cathe Live Total Body Cardio & Weights and a 10-minute standing abs workout with JS on YouTube.

Great job today everyone!

Today I did my own Back/Biceps using both BB Bulk and Build workouts. Had a good one, for some reason these seem harder than the actual workouts on DVD. Maybe I'm just pushing myself harder or maybe the combination of both types of exercises is making it harder. Not sure but I like it!!

BACK

Single Set/Drop Set - Build
Deadlift:
15's/20's/25's/20's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set - Bulk
Pullover:
15#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
Pull-Up: Used my blude bands - 15/12/8 reps

Progressive Set - Bulk
EZ Bar Reverse Grip Row:
25#/35#/45#/45#/35#/25# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Force Set - Bulk
One Arm Row:
20's - 5 sets/5 reps
Held down for 5 seconds each set. Killer!!!

BICEPS

Progressive Set - Bulk
Standing Dumbbell Curl: 15's/20's/22's/22's/20's/15's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

1, 1, 2 Hammer Curl:
5's/8's/12's/8's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
Way too easy, need to go heavier.

Force Set - Bulk
Wide Grip EZ Bar Curl:
30# - 5 sets/5 reps

Then I walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Again, I'm sorry I haven't had much time for personals. I'm always running around to get out of my house in time to get to work, I never seem to have two extra minutes. :( You are all doing very well, though!!!

Have a great day!!!

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout - Cardio 3= 35 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 449

S&S- PHA Training- Mish Mosh- LowerBody Split #1= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

PiYo- Buns= 25 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 171

Total calories burned= 933:):cool:

That's it for me today girls. Belinda- I ordered JNL Fusion I can't wait, amazon has it now and its sooo much cheaper than her infomercials for it a few years ago, so I'm excited. I really want to burn some fat off and keep it off and I don't want to do marathon workout sessions to get there. I'm in week #10 of JMBR so almost done and week four of PiYo.

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi:);)

Hugs and blessings- have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.