Core excercises

I love the Butts & Guts "Bonus Stability ball abs" :D I also like the core work in CTX, they get me good every time.

An exercise and its variations done in PUB and Intensity Series Bootcamp--you lie flat on the floor holding a weight in your hands and sit all the way up while simultaneously lifting your legs up.

In PUB Cathe alternates a "tap tap" with the legs moving quickly with a "partial crunch" and the legs not moving. In Bootcamp she alternates one leg at a time as you sit up.

Love this exercise for the fun factor. Don't think it is the hardest move ever. Can't think of any other dvds it appears in.

Standing medicine ball abs workouts in Abs Circuits and Cardio Core circuits. In meso 3, much of the weight work requires tightening up the core to complete.

Froggie situps:p

The warmup in KickMax when you squat and then lift one knee while extending the opposite arm--I feel my obliques more with that move than ANY other.

On the top of the hate list are bicycles. No matter how often I do these, they don't get any easier.:eek:

On the top of the hate list are bicycles. No matter how often I do these, they don't get any easier.:eek:

and this unfortunately is why they are so good for you and why you should do them more often! ;)

Froggie situps:p

The warmup in KickMax when you squat and then lift one knee while extending the opposite arm--I feel my obliques more with that move than ANY other.

Ugh, I hate bicycles!

I like 'witches caldron' moves (forearms on a stability ball, make circles one way, then the other) and other stability-ball plank moves (I'm LOVING S90 for this reason!)

kathryn said:
I like 'witches caldron' moves (forearms on a stability ball, make circles one way, then the other) and other stability-ball plank moves (I'm LOVING S90 for this reason!)

I did the tabatha inferno & ultimate ball today, WOW what a great ab workout! I love these workout and I stilI cannot believe I pay $20.00 for 10 DVD!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.