~~~~ Coolers in May ~~~~

Finished the second week of Insanity! Still enjoying the workouts, just a nice change after doing a STS rotation, less choreograhy and equipment.

Going for my hair appointment this morning and this afternoon is dd's piano recital. She's getting a trophy for practicing everyday this year, the first time in her 6 years of piano lessons! She's very excited as she has never had a trophy and ds has lots from hockey. She decided to do the daily practicing on her own and I was amazed at how well she did, I never even had to remind her.

It's pouring rain and supposed to last all day so I guess the yardwork idea is out for today.

Morning on this last day in May! Can you believe it? I'm not ready for June:eek:

I only got in Cardio & Weights yesterday for the weekend. I think Friday I started a w/o and after the WU just couldn't get into it. My legs were sluggish from being sore from the all the running I did at BB earlier in the week. I also had BB yesterday afternoon. We were behind by about 5 runs in the bottom of the 7th (last inning) and we are bats started up finally and we WON. So ended the weekend on a high note:D

Sat. I took DS to his 1st b.d. party. It was for a girl turning 8. I called the mother up to be sure she had the right person b/c DS is only turning 5 this summer. I guess she really likes my son - She hangs out with DS sometimes at the before and after school program. It was held at a gymnastic place and it took me 20min to coax DS to go out and join everyone. Once he got to the trampoline though it was tough to get him away from it!:p He is SOOO shy.:eek:

We had one showing on Sat. I'm sooo stressed out about not selling yet:eek::rolleyes:.

Oops, be back later. Got to do some work. Imagine that!

Evening Coolers

Back from another win at BB:D We also had a showing tonight. A couple with a teenage son who already live in the neighbourhood. Their house is sold so now the pressure may be on for them to buy. They know our neighbours kids so that could be a plus if they hang out together. Who knows, I'll go crazy speculating:eek:

Kim - Well, my DH has pretty much given up on the work outs but I'll persevere. He says he is working out each weekend to finish up the cottage for his true love! So we will see what happens a month from now when we're done!!!! He is also fighting with light sabers each night:D DH just told me that DS said the people looking at our house have been in our house so long tonight they could get mail:D TOO funny. So glad you're going with the maple and the pot drawers. You won't regret it. Great 2nd week on Insanity.

Laurie - Happy Memorial Day. LOL as I never get to drive. I'm a good driver but DH never lets me drive. That's okay, b/c I then just read a book instead:p

Got my Insanity workout done and also did the Cardio abs. DH joined me again.

Oh, patricia, I hope you get some good news soon! Not selling right away would be so stressful!

The baseball sounds like fun! Do you know a team that you can join in your new neighbourhood??

That's funny about ds going to a 8 yr old birthday party. I remember dd used to invite all the little boys she's always been the mothering type. But not usually quite such an age difference.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.