~~~~ Coolers in April ~~~

Morning Coolers,

First of all Congrats Patricia on getting your new abode! Wish these little smilies had one that clapped! :eek: What a crazy couple of days you had, and so sorry on getting a ticket. Oh yes I think Insanity helped with being able to make 30/30 enjoyable. We will see how the other two Hiit workouts fair. LOL Might be that 40/20 will kill me. :eek:

Kim, Hope you have a great day!

Todays workout was really fun. Barry's Bootcamp 5DA Treadmill with Joey, and Ab Circuit Yoga Inspired Abs. This was a really great combo, because the yoga incorporated some stretching in it. Still can't do a levitation hold though!

Happy workouts everyone.

Here is the link to our new house (fingers x-d) I re-read my post and I meant to say the Seller's Agent wanted us to put in an unconditional offer Monday after agreeing to our condtions on Sun.

I see now that the MLS number is different and they've booked an open house for this weekend (I guess incase our financing and inspection don't pass which all has to be finalized by next Monday). I know they're worried about the deal falling thru and don't want to miss out on the weekend crowd.

You know, the funny thing is the Seller hired his own inspection and can't figure out why we can't use their report! Well, duh OBJECTIVITY here:eek:

Its the right street, child friendly, near the school and fully developed, so don't need to worry about more traffic etc around it. Next to a cemetery so at least it isn't noisy:D

http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?vd=&SearchURL=%3fPage%3d3%26Mode%3d0%26vs%3dResidential%26ret%3d300%26curPage%3dpropertySearch.aspx%26sts%3d0-0%26beds%3d0-0%26baths%3d0-0%26bt%3d1%26atsg%3d3%26ci%3doakville%26pro%3d2%26mp%3d600000-650000-0%26mrt%3d0-0-4%26trt%3d2%26owntg%3d1%26of%3d1%26ps%3d10%26o%3dA&Mode=0&PropertyID=9415103

Last edited:
Oh Patricia, I sure hope everything works out! It's a beautiful house! You sound like you're not getting your hopes up yet which is probably a good idea.
Laurie, so back to weights and you're sore. It's amazing how a change up in the type of workouts brings all kinds of muscle soreness.

Just finished MMA Boxing, and glad that it was a easier workout today. Will definitely take a rest day tomorrow!

Morning Coolers

Busy busy day right off the bat. But thats okay. Last night I did Push Circuit #2 then the 1st 25 min of Step Moves.

Laurie - LOL at the levitation hold. I'll bow down and kiss your feet if you can do this:D

Kim - things are moving forward thankfully on the house. The bank is finalizing paperwork and sending out an appraiser. DH is going on Friday to do the inspection.

I'm actually getting relieved now and settling down as now I can finally start making some plans. Spoke to our old daycare provider and she can take DS this summer. So just need to figure out before & after school which will be easier to do from down there this summer, rather then remotely up here. His school has a program but I hear there is a waiting list.

Morning Coolers,

Today was another great workout, I didn a Kickmax Premix: Kicking/Bootcamp Challenge. The cardio conditioning sections was a lot like Insanity with more of a kickboxing influence of course. :D Leg workout was finished last night. Good thing because I am going to youngest DD's track meet after work.

Kim, How are you liking the March Rotation? Glad you enjoyed the MMA boxing workout. I really like the ab sections she put into those.

Patricia, Very nice house, and glad the process is moving along. LOL I will bow down to myself too. I think I have problems because of my long legs. At least that is what I'm sticking to right now. LOL

Have a great day!

I love the size of the bedrooms in the house Patricia! The kids bedrooms have a great design with the curved wall. I guess you'll be painting the purple room;) It does have a similar look to the other home that you posted pictures of. That's great that you can get in with the same babysitter for the summer! So this the same neighbourhood you lived in before?

Laurie, I'm quite enjoying the March rotation, due to the ton of variety but it is a challenging one!

Rest day! Being lazy hanging out on the computer, watching tv, and doing laundry. Going to work tomorrow as a coworker had to fly to Toronto for a funeral.

Last Day of April Coolers:):)

Last night I did Burn Intervals along with Ab Burner. Watched Survivor. It's been a good season. Even DH is watching it! He is down in the City now inspecting the house. I asked him to take lots of pictures, especially of the appliances.

Kim - yep, same neighbourhood where we lived b/4. Lots of ravine walking and water parks. It'll feel good to move where I don't need a city map to figure out where I'm going!

Morning Coolers,

Cardio Core Circuit for me this morning, and really enjoyed this workout. There where a couple of ab sections that I didn't care for, but all the cardio was great. I don't know if it is my long legs, but a couple of the ab workouts just didn't work the way Cathe & Crew where doing them. I think I enjoy the way Shaun T does these moves slower in the Insanity workouts. Yes I did go slower that Cathe, but it was still tough to not get my legs all tangled up. :rolleyes:

Kim, Enjoy your rest day. Glad you are enjoying your rotation.

Patricia, I was wondering about the purple room too. LOL Are the appliances included in the sale, guess they are if you need pictures. DUH! LOL Very nice that you are already familiar with the area.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.