Cool sculpting?

Cool Sculpting - Update

So, I am the one who originally posted the question on Cool Sculpting.
I was considering having it done. I actually was scheduled for an appointment on 3-31-14 at 9:00 to have the procedure. It was going to cost $1,200.00 & take about 3 hours.
BUT, after much consideration and research. I have decided to forego the procedure. I've worked so hard to get this far and enjoyed it every step of the way. I will continue to work hard and hopefully get rid of them or just learn to accept them ;)
Anyway, I really want to thank everyone for their thoughts, support and opinions. It was all necessary to come to my conclusion.
Also, in making this decision, I feel somehow stronger, like I don't need help, I can do this, because I LOVE a CHALLENGE. =>
Have a great day ladies!

Good for you for following your heart! Its always good to do research, including soul searching. Also, the incredible feeling of accomplishment and empowerment you feel after completing a tough workout OR reaching a fitness goal is something money can NOT buy. ;)

Also, in making this decision, I feel somehow stronger, like I don't need help, I can do this, because I LOVE a CHALLENGE. =>
Have a great day ladies!

It takes a special kind of woman to cancel these kinds of procedures after they are scheduled. Some doctors are so hungry for money that make it impossible to do this with their non-refundable deposits. A few days ago I was reading about a woman in Florida that died after a procedure due to an infection she got a couple of days after. She wanted to cancel last minute, but since she was going to lose most of the money anyway she went under the knife and died as a result. Very sad story and these situations happen all the time. I am definitely not against surgery of any kind, but I just think that if somebody is considering surgery (either for cosmetic or medical reasons) their job is to research the procedure throughly and the doctors as well, get many opinions, and surgery should never be a quick fix, it should be the last option after trying out everything. At the end of the day, hold on to that feeling of inner strength, it will save you a lot of money, time, and headaches. It is that feeling that you don't need help, that you can do it on your own, that will take you very far not only with the love you should have for yourself, but in personal and professional relationships as well. Your message today really made my day. These forums are really special. Cathe has a really good thing going on here. I hope you have a nice day as well. Take care. :)

So, I am the one who originally posted the question on Cool Sculpting.
I was considering having it done. I actually was scheduled for an appointment on 3-31-14 at 9:00 to have the procedure. It was going to cost $1,200.00 & take about 3 hours.
BUT, after much consideration and research. I have decided to forego the procedure. I've worked so hard to get this far and enjoyed it every step of the way. I will continue to work hard and hopefully get rid of them or just learn to accept them ;)
Anyway, I really want to thank everyone for their thoughts, support and opinions. It was all necessary to come to my conclusion.
Have a great day ladies!

Hi, I hope everything is ok with you, please share you experience, I was looking for some information too, but looks around here is no to many good options. Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.