Cool gift from my boss....

libra01971

Cathlete
That's really cool, Laura. I never got any gifts from my previous bosses. Except that one time I turned in my resignation. I got cookies. I think my boss was happy to see me leave.}(

Pinky

Nuh-uhh! Pinky, that is hilarious. I'm sure it wasn't to you at the time, but hey. Good riddance to her too, right?

Marla

That's nice, Laura. Not only does she remember you, but she knows you. My boss always gets everyone a fruit basket, which is nice, but not at all personal.

You got that right, Marla. Good riddance to her, too. I can't stand sellouts and people who try to contain the creativity of their employees. I mean, WTH did she hire me for?:p

Pinky

Oh, that's so cute!

My boss doesn't get me a gift. He gives me a big cheque instead:) Have I mentioned I LIKE my boss?

>My boss doesn't get me a gift. He gives me a big cheque
>instead:) Have I mentioned I LIKE my boss?

A big check is a nice gift! }(

My boss is great! She's really more of a friend than a boss. We're a lot alike. We always jokingly say that we were separated at birth. We spend a lot of time at work talking - probably more than we should. (coincidentally she's a "Laura" too and she's only 5 days older than I.:eek: ) She's definitely not the typical boss.

That is really cute, Laura. I've worked with my boss for over 14 years...guess what I get?? ZERO. The "Gym Girl" is cute, although she is a bit on the skinny side. They need a "Thewy Girl"!
Susan C.M.

The "Gym Girl" is cute,
>although she is a bit on the skinny side. They need a "Thewy
>Girl"!

LOL!!

How sweet that she took the time to get you something personal.

My boss gives me money but it's been the same amount for 6 years....I want more!:p 6 times more :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.