Congratulations Liann

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Akadia Lakeyn born 7/7 at 4:43pm, 7 lb 11 oz, 21 1/2 inches.

Check out the July roll call thread under the pregnancy forum for a picture of the newest member of the Cathe forums.:D:D:D

PRAISE GOD!!!!!! SUPER SUPER SUPER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Just like her Mommy no doubt!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOSH!! I teared up more than a little seeing her beautiful pic (okay, I cried like a proud Cathe-auntie!!)!! Even my seven year old son did a few aweeees and oooohhhhs!!

Big, big, super big blessings, prayers and love, love, love to ALL of you!! :D:D:D:D:D

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pam

Awe, thanks so much ladies!!! I am VERY relieved that it is all done! What an experience! I can't complain at all though. It went pretty good (fast) for an induction and my doctor and nurse were great. DH and mom were great coaches too. Little Akadia has only let me sleep about 2 hours in the last 41 hours, but she's been worth it. I have done my best to wear her out in the last few hours and she is getting her hearing test right now. She should sleep good for me tonight (fingers and toes crossed!) We are looking forward to going home tomorrow!

Akadia.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Liann,

Your little one is beautiful. Congratulations to you and DH :) and enjoy!!!!!!!

Yes yes!! she's too darn cute and I'm soo happy for you and your family! thinking of having another anytime soon? teehee!:p;):D

Congratulations!! Your little princess is precious!!! Glad it went so well!! Sending good sleep vibes your way!! Way to go momma!! :)

Congratulations Liann! Well done you!!! She is so lovely. Hope you manage to get some sleep soon ;)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.