COMMITT to get FIT and LEAN may 7th

punka274

Cathlete
Hey girls

Today is a 30min powerwalk outside(loved it yesterday)and then i will do some UB workouts! Probably my own thing!

I will brb!

I Cant believe i have DOMS in my legs/butt this morning:eek:,i only used ten lb dumbells yesterday??? But did ALOT of reps!

Amy-so what cardio did you end up doing yesterday? I think i remember reading that you are a nurse? so waking up at 1:30 in the afternoon probably felt great,huh;-)

Belinda-Great job on 4DS BC and 4DS Legs/calves yesterday! You mentioned early(either in this checkin or our other bfl checkin) your DD had finals to study for,what is her major? I may be heading back to school myself for a degree in medical technician!

Lori-Dang,im sorry you didn't get much sleep on monday night:-(! How was your run yesterday?

Cheryl-Great job on your workout yesterday! Stepworks is an older workout,right? How is your diet going?

Kristine-how was GS legs yesterday,i always start cursing at cathe during those slow motion lungesx(

Stacey-Are you still with us? I was wondering how your surgery went on the 18th? I hope well!!

Cookie-Good morning,whats on tabs for today?

ok girls,i kinda have some good news! My dh went to work last night and the guy that does his job on first shift is TIRED OF IT:)o)and is looking to do something else within the company...so that means that if he can find something else then my hubby will go on first shift! But the only kicker is that it may take a while....months if it does happen at all! I would love for him to stay at his job now. Keep your fingers crossed fo me;-)!

bb after my workout:)

Good Morning!:)

If I get to type this with no problems, then I will go back and read yesterdays thread to see what I missed. He is comming around already trying to take the mouse! LOL

Yesterdays run went surprisingly well considering the amount of energy I thought I had. I did about 9 miles but no abs. Im thinking about doing weight work today while he naps and then when he wakes going for a smaller run. I like doing that b/c it keeps me out of the kitchen in the afternoon from 3-4 when I am mostly likely to pick at stuff.

Ameila** I hope everything works out with DH. I know what its like to be unsure sometimes (work wise) Before DH and his buddy bought the store, he was all over the place. Actually, he worked for a beer company for a couple of yrs. When he took the job he thought it was going to be an awesome job but as time went on, he got really stressed out and even the pay wasn't worth it. I think he is quit where he is to now and Lord knows he won't be leaving that anytime soon.

Im taking DS to tumble time again today at the military base so I will be out of the house most of the morning.He is just so full of energy its crazy and he as the best personality ever! He wakes up laughing in the morning and he is still laughing when he goes to bed!

Im going to try to read what I missed yesterday and hopefully I will be back!@

Lori:)

Its seems as if I didn't miss much. I wonder what happened to Sara?

Amy** I think you had enough sleep for both of us yesterday! LOL Thats funny about Dh kicking you out of bed. DH would never change the bed sheets!!!

Belinda** Good job with the workout yesterday!!!

Good morning ladies,

Well, I ended up doing GS Chest and Triceps instead of GS Legs. I was so tired and it's TTOM, so I will be doing GS Legs on Thursday }( , I need energy for that one. Today I am supposed to do a 50 minute run, but my treadmill is still broke and it's supposed to rain today, so I will do maybe the cardio only premix of LIC.

Amelia - Good news on the DH's job, hopefully it'll work out. Looks like a nice workout you did yesterday if you have DOMS. Don't you love it, at least you know that you really worked hard }(.

Lori - Heidi is still asleep so I have some computer time, haha. Isn't it funny that they want our whole attention right now. Another thing Heidi started doing is that after she gets dressed she couldn't wait to get out of her room and run around and explore the house. Now, if I open the gate she wants to be picked up and takes a while before she lets me put her down.

Ok, gotta get some breakfast
BBL Kristine :)

Hey girls,another fly by post!

I finished my workout although it was more time that i wanted to spend! It was a 75min workout,30min PW then some UB work!

Ive got some exciting news :) On every 7th day of the month I measure my BF% and take my measurements! Well,I lost 1 inch in my waist and 3/4's in my hips BUT the exciting thing is the Body fat drop.......4%BF :eek:. I made my DH take it like three times before i got excited!:7 I kinda felt i did because my jeans are getting so loose(may have to go down a size:eek:;-)) and my tummy is comming in(if that makes sense!

ok,enough babbling...everybody have a wonderful day!

YEA, Amelia!!!! Congratulations on the DH front AND the BF% front!!! That's totally awesome!

Yes, I'm a nurse and work 12 hr night shift, so sleeping that late was WONDERFUL!!!

Yesterday ended up being 4DS double cardio and it was FUN!!!! I also got the new Eoin Finn yoga DVD and have been trying that but having a hard time getting into it. I had this trouble with his last DVD, though, and now I love it, so I just keep picking away at it!

Belinda- I hope you enjoy your time with DH!! I'm glad that he made it safely!

Lori- Enjoy Tumble Time! That's awesome that you can attend! I hear you about the "picking" at stuff!

Today is UB weights and I am probably going to do 4DS stuff along with my 20 min TurboJam workout.

Off to see what's what in Cathe-land.....

Hey Girls!

DS is still napping so I figured I should check in again:) We had a good time at Tumble time but there was a little girl who was obssessed with DS and wouldn't leave him alone. She was only 18 monthes old and being nice in the beginning but then she bonked him on the head and he was on pins and needles the rest of the time we were there. Everytime he would see the same little girl he would either cry or run in the other direction! LOL It was funny but I think she hurt his feelings more then his head!

Ameila** Thats awesome news about your progress! Woo Hoo! Bet you feel good!

Belinda** You probably feel the same way I did yesterday! HOpefully you will get a good nights sleep and feel a whole lot better:)

Kristine** I stay in bed until he gets up! LOL He usually wakes around 7:30 or 8 and unless I went to bed early, Im in no rush to get up.They are so sweet, aren't they? There are days I could have more and then other days I think he is plenty of work:)

Amy** Enjoy your workout today. I haven't done the step workouts from 4DS in a long time. I would probably have to learn the moves all over again and Im not really in the mood to do that:p

So, so far I have done 4DSUB work and some ab work. I was hoping to get out for a small run before dinner but it looks like it may rain. If DS wakes I think the run will be a small one, just enough to get out of the house for a bit and also to make me feel like I actually did some cardio!

Hi girls,

still haven't worked out! I got my hair done! Had it cut short and highlights! I like it alot! It was my b-day gift form my DD! Isn't she great?

I never got a nap in today! I am also waiting for my dishwasher, we have been waiting since 12 pm! They can keep the dam thing! We are still trying to contact the owner of the store!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Oh, Belinda, I hope you’re okay! Guess you decided to do an upper body workout. Hope you’re okay real soon. That darn dishwasher problem still isn’t fixed?!! Boy, I wouldn’t be happy.

Amelia, you go girl! Doing the happy (and proud) dance for you. Glad to hear there’s a light at the end of the tunnel with your husband’s shift.

Amy, I thought you might be a nurse based on the hours. What a wonderful person you must be to be in that profession.

Kristine, you sound like you really enjoy being home with your daughter. How nice.

Lori, the Energizer Bunny, you just keep on running. I haven’t done the 4DS HIS in a while and would also probably need to start back at the beginning of the learning cycle on that one.

Cheryl, how’s your husband feeling?

Well, today ended up being a rest day. Got in all of Butts and Guts yesterday. Had a real late meeting and didn’t get home until 11:45 pm (!), so I slept in this morning. Tomorrow I’m hoping to get in both Bosu Blast and GS C & T, but I’ll see how early I get up. Going to a performance of Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me tomorrow evening. Do any of you listen to it? It is a game show on the radio. My local NPR station carries it, and it is super funny especially if you follow politics and current events. They spoof on almost everything.

Sleep well.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.