Commit to Get Fit Sunday Sept. 11th

jnka825

Cathlete
Cannot believe it has been ten years already. I still remember being in my classroom and hearing that a plane went through the WTC. I thought it was a small jet, an inexperienced pilot or something. Then when it all became clear. . .

I hope you are all doing well today.

I did KM.

Having dinner with the family today.

Kristin

Hallo everyone,

Ended up at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland:confused: My left ear is so swollen again:(I layed in the ER for over 5 hours. They took such a good care off me, I was impressed. We couldn't find a ENT doc on call around here, so I ask my husband to take me to the military hospital instead us trying to figure where to go? They took me in right away and the doctors were so nice. Had 2 ER doctors taking care off me:D they said they never seen anything like this before, they also set up an appt with the ENT doc on Monday. At least I got the ball rolling for the ENT doc there and I will stay here instead looking for one around here. I am on antibotics and heavy pain killers. I am in so much pain, I can't bent over my head:confused: my ears are pulsined !!!!Haven't got a workout in since Friday. Oh well!

I did lose over 5 + lb the last 2 weeks:p I am very happy with that!

Debbie - nice job yesterday with your leg workout.

Kirstin - DH had a check up at the doc on Friday, that's all. Glad you got some sleep, wished I get some....Well done with BM2 yesterday. I can't believe it's been 10 years already, time flyes.

Waves Hallo to the rest of the gang! BBL!

Good evening everyone!

Deb: How was the king's speech? You are right, it is quiet around here. We had all this energy with the RT and the t-shirt and it seems to be gone :p

Iris: How are your workouts shaping up now? How is your schedule working for you? I guess I am asking a lot of questions. Maybe we should meet up. No pressure :eek:

Kristin: Yes, ten years. Really sad to revisit but I guess we should not forget. Nice workout. I hope you had a good day today. Our meet the teacher night is coming up. Should be fun to meet the "tall" teacher. I'll let you know if she is taller than you ;) Oh, and...... I didn't see you on MFP...... :p

Belinda: That sounds horrible :( I hope you feel better soon and I am glad you went to the ER and had good doctors to take care of you. Were they cute too? :p I am sorry it is hurting so much. How is DH's back doing? Hello to Alesia next time you talk to her. :)

Hello to everyone else.

I think my neck is now well enough I can workout. At least I think so. So tomorrow I am going to finish up with CLX. I has three weeks of the last phase left but I am going to compress them a bit. I think I'll get them done in two weeks.

Had fun this afternoon. DH turned my workout room into an angry birds game. He used the turbo tower with a band to launch the bird and setup a structure on the step with green balls and books (to act as piggies). The kids had a blast! I took pictures, it is too funny.

I'm not working tomorrow :D Or the day after. :D I have lots of projects to do and I am excited about getting to them.

Have a good evening and I hope it won't be as quiet tomorrow ;)

Hi,

Like Kristin, I can't believe it's been 10 years. That day I had put the kids on the bus, said goodbye to DH & usually turn TV off but decided to keep it on & was in shock with what I was seeing. I called DH & told him he has to get to a TV . . . well he didn't because it was all over the internet too. Our son's bf's Dad was supposed to be on Flight 93 but decided to leave a day earlier but some people at his job thought he was on that flight. Talk about luck or fate.

Today I just did random chapters for upper body from Supersets & Push Pull.

Kristin - That day the boys said the teachers that had TV's were turning them on & lots of parents were picking up their kids from school.

Belinda - I'm happy you were able to get help for your ear. Hopefully the meds work tonight so you can get a good night sleep. Let us know how you make out tomorrow and take it easy:)

Helene - The movie was good but hard to watch/hear because of the king's speech impediment. Ooooooh, 2 days off . . . the 1st day should be a fun/relaxing day:)

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, BBT.

Goodnight:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.