Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Good morning,

STS D28 is done.

Debbie - congratulations on finishing STS! Enjoy your recovery week. I will watch on TV too. No eye burning!

Kirstin - how are you doing?

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang!

Hey guys. The tournament was a lot of fun. The team won the first two games. The second game was tied and they went into extra innings, finally winning 4-3. We all went out as a team both nights for dinner. After the two games we all went to the beach, Rohobeth in Delaware. It was a great time. They lost the playoff game and so we drove all the way home. Most exciting part though, DS hit his first homeroom in the last game. I was so proud of him, I practically cried.

Today I was back at it with STS. I did D19, chest, shoulders and triceps. I really do not like the double wave load. Glad it is only in two of the dvds (I checked after). There are no double wave loads next week. I just get bored and also start to think I cannot lift anymore, lol. I pushed through it though. The shadows were pretty amazing and crisp.

Then I took the boys outside, we had made solar eclipse projectors with cereal boxes. I made the stupid mistake of looking up at one point. I think I looked at it directly for 5 seconds, and now I am freaking out in my head that I am going to wake up blind tomorrow. I am a worrier.

Deb- are you going back to meso 1 or down to meso 2? The way I am doing the pyramid, I am going to do 3, then 2, then back to 1. I might even skip 1 if I am bored at that point.

Belinda- I'm sorry to hear about your back. Deadlifts are tough with the high weight load. Are you feeling any better?

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did S&S Cardio Slam but I modified, needed too LOL. I watched the eclipse on TV, I didn't have the glasses and thought I would forget and just look up LOL. It was beautiful, I think I will get for the next one.

Belinda - How is your back? Some workouts are probably easier than others to do for your back.

Kristin - So exciting about your ds's homerun:) I heard that beach is beautiful. I saw on the news so many people without glasses looking at the eclipse. I'm sure some of them were a lot longer than you.

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I will go to Zumba this morning.

Did anyone see the Eclipse yesterday? I ended up seeing it :) It was totally cool. My husband came home with those special glasses so I could see the Eclipse :)

Debbie and Kirstin - thanks for asking about my back. Yesterday instead of doing deadlifts, I did pull downs on the Bowfex/ pull ups on the tower.

Debbie - great job with CS yesterday.

Kirstin- nice job on D19 yesterday. Congrats on the home run.

I will be back later.

Good morning,

Zumba got cancelled this morning :( Oh well! My free trial is almost over, I will sign up for a month.

I walked 5 miles today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi,

Today I did Booty Slide Butt Lifting it's an old dvd package I bought from Big Lot (like a dollar store) TG I didn't pay much because I wasn't crazy about it. Also had computer problems not sure how but I fixed it.

Belinda - I have to wait for the next eclipse, should probably get the glasses now LOL. Good sub for deadlifts:)

Waves hi to Kristin

Good morning,

STS D38 legs is done.

Debbie - I saw Booty Slide Butt Lifting a few years ago at Big Lots. I think they sold for $5. Glad I didn't picked up. Good job yesterday. I will buy those glasses for the next eclipse too.

Have a great day. BBL!

Hey guys. I forgot to check in yesterday. DH has been away for work and it has been a little crazy, but I did get my workout in yesterday. I did RWH LI2 plus abs 1. Today was STS M2 D20- legs. My right glute was cramped the entire workout. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, lol. I cannot believe that I am going back to work in two weeks. The summer flew by. I really had a blast though, so I cannot complain.

Last night I went and saw the movie The Glass Castle. The book is one of my favorite books and I wasn't sure if the movie could do it justice. Although some parts of the book were taken out (I think for time) the movie was true to the book and it was amazing. I loved it. I think Woody Harrelson was amazing too. Because DH is away, I took my boys with me, even though it was not a kid movie. I think they both learned something from it.

Belinda- my boys and I did not have the glasses, but we made the cereal box projectors, which worked pretty well. It was cool to watch. I am with you guys, next time I will buy the glasses in advance.

Deb- well, I'm not blind, lol. Definitely need to get the glasses for the next one. Are you seeing a lot of fall stuff in the stores? My boys and I need to go back to school shopping this week.

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did 30 day butt lift (2 segments). For the 1st time in a really long time a woman asked me if I worked out because my arms are so toned. I'm happy she didn't look at my lower body LOL, but it really made me happy I am doing STS!

Belinda - It looks like we all did legs today:) I thought that is what I paid.

Kristin - It's funny I didn't hear anything about anyone going blind. The way the news made it sound. Fall stuff is arriving, saw winter jackets next to marked down bathing suits. Also, backpacks everywhere! Kohl's had a lot of superhero backpacks. I forgot to say I will do M2 & M1 starting next week.

Hi,

Today I went to the gym and did the stairmaster & treadmill. For about 20 min. I had all of the cardio machines to myself;) I was off today but cleaned most of the day.

Belinda - Can you pay month to month at the gym? It's great when you don't have to sign a contract.

Kristin - I think it was you or Cookie recommended the Glass Castle. It is on my Amazon wish list so I will read before I see the movie.

Good morning,

Did a walk yesterday. Today I did D30.

My DD is visiting us for a few day's. Went shopping yesterday with my friend and DD. I ended up with over 20K. Lot's of walking. Tomorrow I will do Zumba. Finally!

Debbie - yes, they let me pay moth to month :) I like it a lot.

Kirstin - good job yesterday.

Good job yesterday, everyone. BBL!

Hey guys. I thought I checked in yesterday, but I don't see my post. Weird. Yesterday I did ICE LIS premix cardio 1 plus core 2. I really did not feel like working out, so I chose a shorter workout and pushed myself to do it. Today I did STS M2 D22, back and biceps. One week left of Meso 2. Then it is back to school! I am glad my rest week coincides with the first week of school. Don't think I could start M3 that week, lol.

Today is my wedding anniversary. 17 years! We do not have anyone to watch the boys, so we are taking them out to dinner with us. LOL. It is a romantic family dinner, lol.

Deb- We got our backpacks, but need to get all our supplies. Definitely this weekend. The book is amazing. I love it.

Belinda- 20K that is impressive! Have fun at Zumba! Whenever I think of Zumba, I think of that lady from the Cathe RT who was the Zumba instructor and also 65 years young. So inspiring!

Kristin

I am also looking at this rotation:

Do STS in its entirety.

Take one week off.

Do Gym Styles for one month!

Do the low impact series for two weeks.

Do Four Day Split for one month.

Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks

Do STS Meso two and Meso three

Kirstin - good job!

Hi,

I forgot to check in yesterday. I did the rest of 30 day butt lift. Today was a rest day. We went to my Mom's to celebrate my brother & older ds's birthday. It was a nice day:)

Belinda - I like your rotation maybe I will start it after I finish up with M2 & M1. At 1st glance I thought you spent 20K:eek:, but happy it was steps LOL.

Kristin - Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe school is starting so soon, that is really good you will have the rest week is the 1st week of school.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I went to Zumba. Today I walked 5 miles.

Debbie - that's funny :) maybe I should spent 20K. I am still going back and forth on the rotation?

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Hi,

Today I did Fit Tower Legs, Glutes & Core. It was a beautiful day spent a lot of time outside.

Belinda - I like to follow STS with Gym Styles so I will do that for sure. Do you bring your dd with you to the gym?

Kristin - Is your ds's baseball over?

Good morning,

D31 is done. I will go for a short walk later.

Debbie - the rotation does look good. Yes, I bring Aleisa to the gym with me. Good job yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great Monday!

Hi,

Today I started Meso 2 D13 Chest, shoulders & tri's. I like doing those 3 body parts together.

I feel so sad for the people in Texas:( Who would think weather conditions could do so much damage? My SIL sent us a picture of her in-laws house in Texas about 3-4 feet of water on the 1st floor:( She said they are not there, not sure who took the picture.

Belinda - I remember you lived in Texas, were you near where the hurricane hit?

Waves hi to Kristin

Hi,

Today I did Butt Bible. It was cold & damp today it felt like fall! The rest of the week looks nice:)

Waves hi to Belinda & Kristin

Good morning,

I thought I checked in yesterday?

I went to Zumba.

Debbie - we lived in El Paso, TX. So sad about Houston. I been watching the news. Yesterday my sister in Germany called me, she was in tears when she watched the news. Nice job on Butt Bible.

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.