Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Good morning,
Today I did Mindy Mylrea Medball Madness. I can't remember the last time I did that one? Also remembered not liking it to much. Had a blast today :p Need to pull that one out more often. I also walked 5 miles.

Kirstin - I will defiantly join next time :) I still have a lot of unused dvd's, I have to do first. Sorry about the chaos :( That must be frustrating.

I am done for today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

'Evening!
Belinda, I'm not sure about Cathe's new series. Like you, but not to the same extent, I really don't need more dvds. But it would be the first Cathe series I didn't get, and that really bothers me. Even feel rather sad about not getting the FitTower dvds, but I don't need them, esp at that price. I renewed SBF for a year and that was only $10 more than those three dvds! As we're continuing to downsize to fit in this space, it's hard for me to justify bringing in more.
Kristin, I feel your pain! If a teacher was unorganized, those same admins would be all over it. I do love my new house, but we're getting ready to have some reno work done, and that's scary. How were your boys first days?
Deb, hope you're enjoying the Cape and Boston. When I retire, I plan on spending a week at the beach in the fall. Less people, and it must have a different feel.
Did another SBF workout. Working out makes me feel so much more accomplished in life. Missed you ladies; glad to have you as my friends.
Cookie

Cookie - I pretty sure I will pass on Cathe's new series :) It's not my first time not preordering her workouts, lol. At first I thought I missed out on something especially when I read the reviews on the forum. Once I saw clips of the high impact workouts, I knew I made the right decision. I really don't like high impact puke in the bucket workouts. Isn't that funny you paid only $10 more than those 3 dvd's, plus you have a year with lots of variety :) I so want to sign up for SBF again, maybe the end of the year. Did you see the price on Cathe's BC $34, lol. I head there was a sound issue too. $34?? That is a lot of money for one 60 min dvd without premixes, lol. I almost wanted to bet, soon you can find those Fit Tower at Walmart for much less, lol. If I see them I will let you know :) DH and I are continuing to downsize too. I really need to get rid of more dvd's. How many do I really need? I will not move with all that stuff.

Quick check in for me. I had a union meeting after school and I did not get home until 7. Still managed to eat pretty clean and get the workout in, 21 DFE Yoga Extreme. Some of those moves were impossible for me to do. I used the modifier. . . a lot.

Tonight I have my Meet the Teacher Night. I won't be getting home until 9:30, so even though you are not supposed to take a rest day, I am forced to. I will start week 2 tomorrow.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi girls,

I did PeakFit Challenge Cardio Interval Burn today.

Kirstin - the more you do yoga the better you get. Good job! I hated pilates and yoga before, now I love it :)

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

ood evening,

I am just getting around to post. Busy day! My DD owns a business, I was helping her this afternoon.

I walked 10 miles today.

Good job, everyone. I will be be back tomorrow.

Hi,

We are back from Boston and the Cape since we sat in the car for 6 hours did 21 DFE upper body fix. We walked over 4 hours in Boston sight seeing, at 1st we were going to take tour buses/trolleys but decided we would just walk and use a map. That did not workout, I cannot read a map so we were lost a lot. The 2nd day I used the GPS on my phone and it was a piece of cake (not sure why I didn't use that to begin with):confused::oops::confused:

It was really quiet in the Cape and we stayed in a quaint little town. We walked a lot too . . . I think DH is done with walking LOL. The beach was beautiful and were lucky enough to see a seal close to the shore line feeding on a big fish. We were the only ones around because it was overcast so maybe that was why he was so close.

Belinda - That is shocking and sad, I don't own any of her dvds but still bothers me about Sean from Cardio Coach every time I do them. It doesn't look like you took a rest day:eek: What type of business does you DD have?

Kristin - I forgot how busy your September's are. Kudos on getting your workouts in. I am finding the 21 DFE's tough but thankful for the modifier.

Cookie - Your new house sounds like a fun & relaxing place to live. Do you kayak? The renovations sound like fun but will be a workout:) I agree going off season in nice.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Today I did 21 DFE pilates extreme it seemed slightly similar to using a pilates machine. I liked the fact resistance was involved. I used a light band but the 1st exercise it hit me in the face:oops:

We also went to my in-laws pool. My MIL accidentlly hit the emergency button they have but didn't even understand that she did and why the police came.

Belinda - Could you have taken a rest day;)

Kristin - Using a light band was helpful, had 2 out but only used the light one.

Cookie - Have all the kids seen the new house?

Hi guys. Well, I fell off the wagon, lol. Thursday was my Meet the teacher night, so I did not work out because I didn't get home until after 10. Then Friday my classroom was sweltering hot. I felt like I was going to vomit. I couldn't bring myself to work out at all. Saturday we had my union BBQ and then we spent time at my parents.

I decided to restart 21 DFExtreme. So I started week one again today. . . plyo extreme. I thought I was going to die!

I will be back with personals tonight. I have to go to my parents' house. My dad is coming here to watch the NFL games and I am staying with my mom to keep her company while I get my work done.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did 21 DFE Lower Body extreme. I needed to take a break 1/2 way thru to start dinner but it's a tough workout so I was happy to do so. I did a lot of food shopping so hopefully I don't have to go for a few days:)

Belinda - I hope everything is ok?

Kristin - Does this mean I am ahead of you? LOL I don't think you have 21 day fix but extreme is a lot harder. Lots of football at our house too!

Cookie - I hope your feeling better.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in this weekend, I was very busy with family :) I did get in walks almost every day.

I walked outside this morning and I did the new 30 min Popsugar workout this morning. That was a lot of fun. Every week I will try to add a YT workout to my schedule. I will try to add Xtrain later or tomorrow. Haven't decided ?

Good job on your workouts everyone. BBL!

Hey guys. Just finished 21 DFE Upper Body. My arms are fried. It is amazing how much my arms burn when I am using medium and light weights, just 5s and 10s.

Belinda- I wonder when we will get an update on the new series. It's already the middle of September. If they want to release by late fall, they have to start filming soon, I would think, right? Maybe the cast will be revealed soon.

Deb- yea, I fell behind. It was too crazy a week. Restarted yesterday, so I will be doing this series until the end of the month. I might then make up my own rotation of 21 DFE and Hammer and Chisel. I am toying with the idea.

Waving hello to Cookie!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did 21 DFE Cardio extreme. I don't think next week I will do lower body extreme and cardio extreme back to back. I feel an upper body or pilates/yoga would have been better.

Last night a neighbor's alarm went off at 3am and again before 6am and for a long time:mad:

Belinda - The weather was beautiful for walking:)

Kristin - Unfortunately life gets in the way sometimes but for you September is tough so kudos on getting it done!

Waves hi to Cookie

Hey girls,

I walked 7 miles today. Not sure, if I do anything else?

We are getting ready to clean out my workout room (basement , so we can paint/remodel it and put in new flooring. DH is done sanding/fixing all the walls. That should be fun boxing everything up :) Not sure what workouts I will be doing either, I have to workout in my living room from here on out, I really don't want to drag all my heavy weights upstairs. Maybe I will work on all the workouts I listed?
We shall see.

Debbie - it was beautiful outside :) loving the cooler weather. Good job on 21 DF:) Sorry about your neighbors alarm.

Kirstin - me too :) Not sure, why not announce it? Have you ordered yet? I am still on the fence

Hallo Cookie :)

That's it for me today.

'Evening!
Belinda, boy, you sure have gotten in a lot of steps and miles lately. Shocking about Seazun. I always liked her sparkling personality. I lost my workout room with the move. Now I have some wts and stuff in the den. Think I'm going to have to sell/donate my heavy bag. I gave my niece my extra step, high step, and some mats. A colleague at work took many weights.
Kristin, September is a crazy month. Most of the month I'm tired and trying to acclimate to 500,000 questions a day. You always get back on the way quickly. 21DF would appeal to me but not Extreme. How are your boys adapting to school?
Deb, glad yu had a great time in Boston and the Cape. Love GPS on the phone! So much better than dealing with a paper map. You must be tired from being woken up so many times last night. The only child who hasn't seen the new place lives in Seattle. He's planning on coming in the next few months. Can't wait to see him. Yes, we bought two kayaks and am loving them.
Have been doing SBF's Fall Challenge. Sunday started in with JS's new rotation also. Of course, that means today i didn't have a chance to get either workout in. Still managed to get over 10K steps though.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I did 21 DFE Dirty 30. I needed to modify but still felt like it was a good workout.

Belinda - Maybe you could pick workouts without a lot of equipment. Boxing everything up can be your weight workout;)

Cookie - I think you would like 21 Day Fix better than extreme. The 2 kayaks must be fun and a good workout, I always wanted to try.

Waves hi to Kristin

Hey guys. Last night I did 21DFE Pilates extreme. I used the blue fire Walker for the leg work for some of the moves. It was a good workout.

I've been busy, and I'm sorry I have not had time to get on here. I have been doing my workouts then putting boys to sleep. Afterwards, I sit down in the couch for a minute and before I know it I'm passed out. I wake up with Baxter snuggling on me, too tired to go upstairs, but I eventually do get to my bedroom, lol.

I will be back later tonight for personals.

Hi guys,

Nekea Brown Mix It Up Step And Kickbox and 15 Min Workouts for Dummies are done. I can't remember the last time when I did Nekea Brown Mix It Up Step? I had a lot of trouble with the combos. Now I know why I didn't touch that one in years :) At one point I did the rest without a step, to many turns. I almost took a dive :p

Cookie - I am still shocked :( This is so sad. She must have been in a lot of pain to end her life. Eventually I have to downsize my workout stuff. I am downsizing everything else. If you have any dvd's for sale let me know. Alesia is always looking for some good ones.

Debbie - thanks, I will do that :) I am not looking forward emptying the basement this week.

Kirstin - good job with 21 DF Pilates. I use the fire walker on same of the pilates workouts too.

That is it for me today. I almost forgot, yesterday I did LS 5 Mega mile walk + an extra 2 miles.

Hi,

Today I did 21 DFE yoga extreme. It was very similar to the classes I take so I really liked it. Tomorrow DH & I are taking our nephew to the local zoo they just added giraffe's:)

Belinda - It's a good thing you have good balance:) I'll have to try the firewalker band too.

Kristin - At least your catching up on your sleep;) sometimes if I fall asleep on the couch don't want to go upstairs either but I do.

Waves hi to Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.