Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

Hi,

Today I finished up Muscle Max. I might do ME tomorrow. I didn't realize Cathe had so many TB workouts until Kristin put the rotation together;) I'm enjoying the workouts but my body is sore from the running & TBs, yoga helps.

Belinda - Thanks for asking Kristin, I was thinking it but didn't ask:) I can see why DH would like that workout.

Kristin - The water park was a workout! I hope you get a good deal on a cruise, maybe it isn't a busy time. At least in NJ they don't give us a full week off, just a couple of days.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good afternoon,

ME and 21 DF Ext Pilates is done.

Debbie - glad I could help :) Cathe has lots of TB workouts…..lots of DVD's:p

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hey guys. Just finished ME. My legs always shake during those glute raises we do during the Elvis song, lol. It was a good workout. I forgot about the barbell bicep curls that I love to hate. My forearms are always a little sore before we even begin the curls from the deadlifts and cling and presses we do before biceps.

Anyway, we did book a cruise. We are going to leave Baltimore and he heads to the Bahamas. The cruises that left NY and NJ were outrageously expensive. We are going on Carnival, which is very kid friendly, so I am happy. It was half the price of the cruises leaving from NY and NJ. For the excursions, I really want to do a dolphin encounter and then a beach day to either snorkel or paddle board. The boys are excited. It is something to look forward to as we head into the new school year. DH and I agreed that the cruise will be our anniversary and Christmas presents to each other.

Belinda- Great job on your workouts! Like Debbie, I am sore from the TB workouts, but I like the results I am seeing already. Talk about Muscle Memory, lol.

Debbie- The ship from NJ was sooooooo expensive, I tried not to flinch when the travel agent gave us the price, lol. The drive to Baltimore isn't so bad anyway. My body is sore too, but it feels good. :)

The boys and DH are going to a Ducks baseball game later today. I think I will start planning for school. I am going to go through my lesson plans and change things up a bit.

Be back tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did 25 min. sprints at the track at the Y. I didn't have it in me to do ME but either tomorrow or Friday it will be;) We spent time with both DS's tonight which was nice.

Belinda - For some reason always reach for the same DVDs also the same for clothes:oops:

Kristin - Better to travel & get the better price more money for the excursions! I'm wondering if prices can/will go down leaving from NJ/NY:confused: It sounds like a good idea to have something to look forward to.

Waves hi to Cookie & Wendy

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Lower Fix and a walk or maybe take a complete rest day? I am having pain right under my knee?

Kirstin - I am also sore too. Glad you found a good deal on the cruise. Crazy about the difference in price :eek: at least you save lots of $$ leaving from NJ/NY.

Debbie - I need variety in my workouts. I am always switch my workouts up. I get bored easily :)

Happy Hump Day.

Hi guys. I just finished Xtrain All Out. That is a fun, fast workout. I love the step portion of it. I do hate the cross country skis on the discs though, lol. Last night the boys and DH went to the Ducks game and I started getting my lesson plans together. It is a little depressing to see summer go so fast. I am ready to get back to work though. I still get all those back to school feelings I had when I was a kid. I am nervous, excited, scared, happy, sad, anxious all in one big ball of emotions, lol.

Belinda- the difference in price was insane. I've heard Norwegian cruises are the best, top notch, but Carnival is good. I've been on a Carnival cruise before with DH (before kids) and we had a blast.

Deb- the dolphin excursion is expensive, but certainly something they will remember for a lifetime.

Okay, I am going to clean up a little bit and then go in the pool and try to enjoy this gorgeous weather.

Kristin

Good evening,

I did 21 DF Ext Lower and All Out Low Impact Hiit.

Kirstin - I really like XT All Out too. Lots of fun. Sounds like you really got a good deal. Good for you.

Good night!

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. I worked late today so I can have off tomorrow & beginning of next week. It was so worth it! Even though it will be humid over the weekend but at least tomorrow will be beautiful;)

Belinda - Maybe this weekend I'll do XT All Out you & Kristin made it sound like fun except for the cross country ski exercise LOL. You deserve a rest day!!

Kristin - I can see how you would get all those feelings about starting school. When I am at either Target/Walmart this time of year like to pick out school/home supplies because so many good prices & love the set-up:) We did the dolphin excursion years ago & it was so much fun.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Cardio today.

Debbie - I like the cross country ski exercise :) I don't use the discs, mine don't slide on my carpet downstairs.

Kirsten - today is a rest day, right?

I will be back later.

Muscle Max done! Legs still shake during the one arm rows. I even tried taking my leg off the step and it still trembled. Got through it though. Heading to my parents' house today for swimming and maybe a bbq. Not much else to report.

Belinda- for the rotation today can be a rest day, lol. I took Monday off, so I had to push through. I am thinking of maybe making Sunday the rest day for the third week, but not sure yet. It depends how sore I am still, lol.

Deb- Enjoy your long weekend! Even though it will be humid out, that is what the pool is for, lol.

Kristin

Good evening,

21 DF Ext Cardio is done. I am in week 12 of 21 DF and this is my last week of 21 DF Ext.

Kirstin - I ended up taking a rest day today…not really since I did the 21DF Cardio. Thank goodness next week I will only do your rotation :) I am tired the last 2 weeks. It's tough doubling up. Maybe it's the heat?

Hi Debbie :)

Good night ladies.

Hi guys. Just finished CSS. I always think this one is easier than it is, lol. Those slow mountain climbers. . . two sets in one round kills me every time. It is like I block it from my memory and then when it is time to do the second set for the first time, I am shocked, lol. I guess that is a good thing, because I would definitely pace myself more and take it easier on the first set of those climbers.

It is soooo hot today. I plan on spending the rest of the day in the pool just relaxing.

Belinda- doing two workouts, especially on days when the TB workouts are a little over 60 minutes would exhaust me. Maybe now that you are doing one workout per day, you'll see a difference in your energy level.

Waving hello to Debbie and Cookie!

Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday I did 25 min. of sprints on the track. Today I finally did Muscle Endurance but saving abs for tomorrow. I agree with everyone it was so hot today!! Tomorrow going to my in-laws pool.

Belinda - Double up on workouts is tough! I don't think I could last for 2 weeks. You body will be happy next week;)

Kristin - I hope the heat wave is gone before you start school:( Would they ever cancel school because of the heat?

Waves hi to everyone

Posted this in the wrong thread today. I was reading about ICE and the presale ending and I saw Belinda there and must've thought I was on our thread. Proof that rest day is needed. Here is what I posted:

So I'm taking a rest day today. I was up all night with my older DS. He is sick with a stomach bug . I'm feeling funny today too. I'm hungry, but no matter what I eat, I'm not full and I feel like I'm going to be sick later too. Ugh! Let's hope I'm wrong. I'm hoping it's just because I'm exhausted.

BB tomorrow. ME is on deck.

Posted this in the wrong thread today. I was reading about ICE and the presale ending and I saw Belinda there and must've thought I was on our thread. Proof that rest day is needed. Here is what I posted:

So I'm taking a rest day today. I was up all night with my older DS. He is sick with a stomach bug . I'm feeling funny today too. I'm hungry, but no matter what I eat, I'm not full and I feel like I'm going to be sick later too. Ugh! Let's hope I'm wrong. I'm hoping it's just because I'm exhausted.

BB tomorrow. ME is on deck.

Poor thing (((HUGS))) you have no idea how many times I posted in the wrong thread :( You sure need that rest day today. Please take it easy, ok!

Hi,

Today I did 20 min. sprints at the Y & abs from ME. Also cooled off in my in-laws pool. DH & I watched Gone Girl, I thought it was good but we didn't like the ending at all.

Belinda - You didn't post a workout, rest day?

Kristin - A couple of times almost erased all my DVR shows with one button, maybe that would have been a good thing;) Sometimes I tape too much junk!

Cookie - Are you back yet?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.