Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today, I was not feeling good. I hope to get a good night of sleeping. Black Friday was crazy, long lines to get in the stores & long lines at the register. I really didn't buy much. Too many people, last year it wasn't bad but it was cold out & since it is an outside mall it wasn't crowded. We did have a lot of laughs my niece (she is 25) was so frustrated & refuses to go next year unless the weather is cold. People actually had rolling luggage to put all their bags in, some serious shoppers:eek:

Belinda - I forgot about Mary's sale, I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Kristin - We were at the outlets early but when we left we stood in the line to get out for almost an hour:mad: It takes only 50 minutes but it took us over 2 hours to get home. If it wasn't a family thing, I wouldn't have any part of this LOL.

Cookie - Did all the kids come home again for Thanksgiving?

Goodnight:)

"Morning!
Belinda, I had some Karen Voigt on vhs and always loved them. However, no more vhs player or tapes here. Decided to hold off on buying any more workouts for now. DH has noticed a lot of purchases I must have forgotten to mention. Plus, yesterday I ordered dd (and myself) some clothes from Express). We need to start saving for summer vacation! Which I am sorely in need of already.
Kristin, I'm sure Baxter loved his beach workout. I did SuperSets the other day and had forgotten how good it was. Did Push/Pull yesterday instead of FlexTrain, and that was another great workout. I hate going Black Friday shopping but managed to rack up a bill online yesterday w/Express. I didn't get any work things done yesterday, so you know what I have to be focused upon today. We have a big school review on Thursday, so I have to get going on that.
Deb, hope you got some good buys with all that craziness! I've seen the folks w/the rolling luggage at the outlet malls, only it wasn't on Black Friday, just a regular Sunday. Actually no one came home for Thanksgiving. DD had to work, and the others had just traveled here. Eldest ds wasn't up to being social, so that was fine with us. He's an extremely fussy eater, so Thanksgiving has never been a favorite holiday for him.
AfterBurn and a dog walk is part of my plan for the day.
Cookie

Good morning,

I will do a stretch or yoga today.

Cookie - my vas player died too. I did buy Karen Voight FB stretch, it's amazing. That is the only dvd that opens/losing up my hips :) I also bought most of Tracie Longs workouts, figured I can use those in the RV in Jan :D I doubt I will go on vacation anytime soon :( Now I need to check out Express. Have fun with AB today. It's raining here, no walk for me unless I do an indoor walk.

Debbie - did you buy something from Mary? If you really want something from her site, get it :) Like the Tracie Long, they will be out of prints.

Kirstin - have a great weekend.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout.

Hey guys. I have decided to create a rotation to keep me focused and motivated. Between my schedule, getting this wicked cold (still coughing and waking up stuffed) and just life happening in general, I have not been focused on my workouts or my eating. That is hopefully changing today. I am determined to get in six workouts a week. I have made a rotation that I am going to start today that combines metabollic, circuits and total body workouts along with plenty of cardio, and yoga 1X a week. My son has basketball games on Thursday, so that is my scheduled off day. I put shorter workouts in the middle of the week on purpose, because that is when I feel laziest and tired. I think if I can talk myself into it by saying the workout is less than an hour, I will be more willing to stick with it. Here's my plan:

Week One:
Sunday: Afterburn
Monday: LIC (circuit)
Tuesday: KM (low impact premix)
Wednesday: Push/Pull (thanks for the inspiration with that one, cookie)
Thursday: off
Friday: RWH PH2, yoga max
Saturday: High Reps

Week Two:
Sunday: Crossfire
Monday: BM2 (cardio and weights premix)
Tuesday: MMA KB
Wednesday: Supersets
Friday: Pyramids Combo bonus (great premix if you haven't tried it)
Saturday: X10 Low Impact, yoga max

Week Three:
Sunday: Muscle Max
Monday: Party Rockin' Step 1 (step mix premix)
Tuesday- Supercuts plus abs 2
Wednesday: Shock Cardio Circuit Blast
Friday: X10 Fat Burning Circuit, yoga relax
Saturday: All out plus abs 1

Week Four:
Sunday: High Reps
Monday: Hard Strikes (no conditioning premix, and then add one the tabatas 1-3 premix)
Tuesday- Party Rockin' Step 1(no premix)
Wednesday: Flex Train
Thursday (Christmas Eve) Original Boot Camp
Friday: off
Saturday: RWH LI2 plus yoga relax

Week Five:
Sunday: STS TB
Monday: KPC
Tuesday: Athletic Training
Wednesday: Party Rockin' Step 2
Thursday: Cardio SuperSets (New Year's Eve)
Friday: off
Saturday: free choice cardio (whatever I am in the mood for, lol)

Just thought I'd share. I still haven't preordered the new workouts, and not sure if I am going to. We are on a tight budget between paying for the cruise and the holidays coming. I think I am going to wait it out and pick and choose later. I know I have to make up my mind by tomorrow.

Anyway, I will be back later to report my workout and catch up on personals.

Kristin

Afterburn all done1 I have papers to grade today and lessons to plan, but I am also itching to start decorating my house for Christmas. Can I accomplish it all? We shall see. Still plenty of time in the day, lol. I just saw the video clip for the new metabolic workout in the new series, and now I want to preorder, lol. I have to make up my mind. Hopefully, I will be happy with whatever decision I make tomorrow, lol.

Cookie- I just realized you were doing AB today too. I guess you inspired me with this one as well, lol. I did the double trouble premix. I like it better than doing the workout straight through. You did everything one time through and then repeat. I hate repeating each round twice in a row back to back. I end up not giving the first round my all. With the premix, I find I push myself throughout, because I know I don't have to do the move again (mountain climbers or spidermans) until I get through the other 9. It is a mental thing, I guess.

Belinda- did you get the dog yet? Will he get along with your other dogs? I wonder if Baxter would get along with another dog. He is finicky when it comes to other dogs, lol. He likes whom he likes, lol.

Deb- one hour to get out is craziness. I hate the shopping madness that accompanies the Christmas season. I think it ruins the purity of it. I'm guilty of overspending and going crazy for sales too. This year I am vowing to be different, well, because I have to financially, lol.

BB tomorrow!

Have any of you been watching The Affair on Showtime? I started watching it a few weeks ago, and now I am catching up on season one. I am addicted to this show!

Kristin

Hi,

We went out with friends today and had a nice time. I didn't get a workout in, still not feeling 100% but hopefully will make up for it tomorrow. I only have one mall to go to tomorrow & computer work so hope to get a lot done (fingers crossed).

Belinda - I'm going to take a look tomorrow at Mary's deals. I have a few gifts to get on Cyber Monday too. I didn't realize you are taking the dog?

Kristin - Your rotation looks great. I should decide what I will do this month because otherwise I will regret it. I'm itching to start decorating too;) just need to find some time ha, ha.

Cookie - I thought the kids may not come since you had an earlier visit/celebration. Christmas is around the corner too!

Good evening,

I did D22 today. I am getting ready for DH's surgery on Friday. I cooked a few meal, those are ready for the freezer :)I am also doing some x-mas cleaning, I have no idea how much time I will have the next 2 weeks :) After the surgery, DH can't lift/do anything for 8 weeks with his arm.

Tomorrow is our 32 year Anniversary :) Not sure, what we will do?

I probably will finish up M2 by Wednesday.

Hi Cookie - how are you doing?

Kirstin - lol, no….I didn't get the dog yet :) I would like to get him :) We have a HOH, they only allow 2 dogs :( Before they put him down, I make sure I will get him. We keep calling about the dog almost daily :) We shall see. Both my dogs are finicky when it comes to other dogs :( Love the looks of your rotation.

Debbie - did you buy something from Mary? I sure did :p I am thinking about getting RWH w/the 20% code. I already spent way to my $$ on Mary's TG sale.

Good night, ladies.

LIC all done. I think I may be on to something with scheduling the longer workouts in the beginning of the week and weekends, lol. My legs and butt are sore from AB yesterday as it is. I also took Baxter for a walk tonight. Some people have their Christmas lights on their houses, so it was enjoyable to walk by in the dark.

In other news. . . I STILL do not have my write up from my observation on October 14th, and neither do a lot of other people that were observed by my new principal around the same time as me. Meanwhile, she was walking around the building, peeping into people's rooms today. WTH? I don't get it. It is going on two months now. Just write the damn thing already.

Belinda- Wow! You are almost through Meso two already! good for you. How are you liking hte heavy lifting after not doing it for awhile? What does HOH mean? Hounds on Hold? I cannot figure it out.

Deb- What workout did you do today? I am excited to get our tree this week. I was listening to Christmas music as I graded projects at work. It kept me in a good mood, lol.

Okay, off to shower.

Kristin

Kirstin - HOA = home owner association :) Sorry, I misspelled it. I am loving STS :) I upped my weights in M2. Nice job on LIC and DOMS. It's raining here, so no dog walk. I will put my xmas tree up the day for xmas:D unless I have time before.

'Morning!
Belinda, Happy Anniversary! I was wondering if you were going to take the dog! Hope it works out. It would be terrible if after all he has been thru to be put down. The shelter my kids got two of our three were from no-kill shelters that had taken dogs from other kennels who did not have that policy. Great thinking on getting food ready before Friday. Is dh able to help w/tree? Is Tracy not making more dvds? Why are hers not going to be available? You're always tempting me.
Kristin, awesome rotation! Doesn't your appr invalidate an obs if the writeup is not back within a set amount of time? There is no way I can do an hour plus workout during the week - love premixes to help with that. When's the cruise?
Deb, have to admit that I did miss not having any of them home; first time in 33 years w/o any of them! However, it was very relaxing with just my sister and her dh. I did some online shopping for the girls. They are really into clothing from Express, which means a big hole in my credit card! I give you a lot of credit for your job, esp at this time of year.
Yesterday was up in middle of night for a few hours, and then managed to get back to sleep but rushing to get out the door in time. Met a friend for dinner last night, and it was terrific. My right hip is bothering me, so I'm taking today as a rest day. Most likely will not have time for a workout this evening, or energy either, but will try for sts tb.
Cooie

KickMax all done today. I did the low impact premix. My legs are pretty sore from the last few workouts, so those leg drills at the end were hard today. Not much else to report. Cannot wait to get my tree at the end of the week.

Cookie- the write up is supposed to be given back in 30 days. If it is late and the teacher does not like what is in the report, it is null and void and the observation has to be a do over. My co-teacher of my integrated class was observed the day before me and got her write up today. I am thinking I will get mine next. We shall see. If I do not like it, I will ask for a do over, after having her explain to me why she rated me the way she did. I am expecting I will be happy with my write up, but we will see.

Belinda- HOA makes much more sense, lol. You gotta like my interpretation of HOH, hounds on old, lol.

Waving hello to Deb!

Kristin

Hi,

I came down with a really bad cold, didn't get much sleep last night. I did get in yoga & a run yesterday but didn't have any energy today:(

Waves hi to everyone, will be back with personals tomorrow

Push Pull all done. I am beat today. Tomorrow we have parent/teacher conferences, so I won't be home until late evening. I planned the rest day for tomorrow. Not much else to report. It was a dreary day out today.

Belinda- one more disc to go for meso 2! Woo hoo!

Deb- I hope you are feeling better. I think colds are worse than a fever sometimes. They linger a lot longer.

Waving hello to Cookie.

Kristin

Good evening,

DH and I walked the dogs this morning. DH's surgery is tomorrow morning, we will leave very early in the morning. Not sure, when he get's relased? The surgery takes 2-3 hours. I am glad when all is over. I cleaned my house and went grocery shopping so I don't have to leave the house for a few day's. I know it's gonna be rough for DH sitting still and not move his arm for the next 2 month :) We probably will not get home until late tomorrow night.

Cookie - how are you doing?

Kirstin - good job on push pull :) One more disc and I am done with M2. I will finish up M2 Saturday.

Debbie - how are you feeling? Please, get some rest :)

I will be back on Saturday unless I have time tomorrow night. Take care!

Hi,

I have been feeling a little better, just not able to sleep well. I did part of travel fit but was sneezing & coughing so ended early LOL! I'm off tomorrow so will rest & get caught up around the house.

Belinda - Good luck to your DH tomorrow, will be thinking about the both of you. Happy Anniversary (belated)!!! I think it's great that you prepared & organized so you can be there for DH:)

Kristin - I wonder if the principal hates doing evaluations:confused: I have DOMS from coughing & sneezing;) You have been doing a good job of getting your workouts in!

Cookie - It's so funny everyday there is a couple of UPS & Fed Ex trucks going through our neighborhood, more & more people are doing online shopping. I was thinking where you live, they can't get to many houses. I hope your hip feels better.

'Morning!
Belinda, thinking of you and your dh! Hoping for a speedy and full recovery for him, and patience for you. I'm sure you're far more patient than I am.
Kristin, this has been a super busy week for me. Hope the conferences went well yesterday.
Deb, hope you feel better. DOMS from the cold are really bad.
Did sts tb ub premix this morning. There are few words which make me tremble more than "bonus burn" exp when said by Cathe. Sorry got to run early meeting again this morning.
Cookie

Yoga Max done. I also walked the dog for 40 minutes. I decided to not do the Plyo hiit. I am still tired from parent teacher conferences last night.

We got our tree today! Boys are so excited. We will decorate it tomorrow.

Cookie- bonus burns kill me, lol.

Belinda- how was the surgery today? Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Deb- I think my principal is overwhelmed and micromanaging things so much. . . but it is very annoying that she insisted on observing all of us in the beginning of the year and then still has not given us back our write ups. I keep checking my mailbox. At thing point it is a joke!

BB tomorrow. I have high reps on tap.

Kristin

Good morning,

Thanks for all the kind words and good thoughts about DH :) The surgery went well. The surgery took almost 3 hours, we didn't get home until late last night. The doc put 4 anchors to hold his arm and his shoulder together. The doc also noticed DH's tore his bicep :) , the doc also fixed his bicep. They gave DH a blocker to numb DH Arm/shoulder….the blocker is starting to wear off this morning. DH has his arm in a sling so he can't move his arm/shoulder. This morning DH is bleeding from his shoulder, trying to contact the doc/hospital:)

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

'Morning!
Belinda, hope you were able to get hold of the doctor, and that everything is ok.
Kristin, honestly this year is overwhelming. I never feel like I'm organized, and its because things keep changing so fast. Yoga and a dog walk sounds terrific.
Deb, hope your cold is doing better. There's a lot of stomach bug going around here, and I don't want either of the two offerings. It's hard to believe Christmas is less than three weeks away.
Hoping to get to the mall this afternoon b/c I need to get a few gifts that will end up being shipped internationally. Yeah, I know I should have done this before. Starting getting packages ready, and now I'm thinking I should send a few more things...
Fighting a battle with mice this year. So far, we have had four, and that's more than ever. I can't stand them. Guess the increase in acorns is causing an increase in the rodents, or at least according to our county. I'm smelling of peppermint oil, since I heard that is a natural deterrent. Have been putting cotton balls w/the oil around the kitchen, only I seem to have gotten a lot on myself as well as the cotton balls!
Walk, kick max, mice deterring and housework on the agenda for today. Another hockey game tonight and hoping for a win to make up for last night's loss.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.