Commit to get fit and lean for Sep.1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! How was your weekend? Mine was so much fun!:p
Today I will do a double workout! Need to catch up! I am waiting for Cathe to post her Sep.08 rotation! I hope she will post it soon!:D

Hi to everyone that follows!

Good Morning Ladies!:)

As you can tell, I loving playing with the colors on the new site. Black is so blah;)

Im home from work and out of the goodness of my heart, I am letting DH sleep in and I will go to bed in a couple of hours. Although, I am having a cup of super strong coffee and I may not want to go to sleep:eek: I don't mind as long as it doesn't catch up to me at some point in the day....which is probably will:confused:

Im not 100% what todays workout will be. Im going to do a full body weight workout and a smaller cardio. Maybe 3 miles on the TM or 4DSBC. Its a holiday so its not like I have anywhere to go.

Belinda** Glad to hear you had a good time with your sisters! Walking 10k sounds like exercise to me! I have often doubled up on the cardio when I have eaten way to much. It doesn't make you feel so bad! LOL

Cookie** Ha! I didn't think I was THAT fast:)Im hoping to pick up my speed a bit with all this training. Im hoping that the hills and speed runs are going to help with my normal pace without me even realizing it.

Trish** Sounds like you had lots of energy yesterday afternoon! I love feeling like that! I usually have a fair bit of energy but there are those days when I would rather sit on the couch then actually do something! How old are your girls?

Ameila** What is on the agenda for today? How is the new puppy? Are you kicking yourself in the rear for getting another dog? LOL I know I did,.....but I have them now and they will be around for a long time.

Cheryl** Where are you??? Are you ever coming back???

I hope I didn't miss anyone. Is anyone getting excited about the Biggest Loser permiere? Is it this week or next week? Either way, I am looking forward to it!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

How nice letting your DH sleep in! You having way too much fun with the colors! LOL! Enjoy your full body workout and run today! I am doing a full body workout as well! I will work out later! I am so tired from this weekend!:p I didn't sleep well last night, woke up a lot!

I will be back later!

Good Morning Ladies.....

I've really slacked at posting...but I've pretty much lived at work this weekend..lol
I managed to squeeze in GS Legs yesterday (for the first time)....major DOMS...and today is GS Back/Bi's/Shoulders....

I'm so glad Saratoga is over....my work schedule will calm down a bit, wont' be so tired and rushing around all the time....:confused:

It looks like everyone is doing well!! I will BBL....

Belinda: what's for dinner???? lol

Iris

Mornin' Ladies,

I think this is the earliest I've ever posted! LOL!!! Well, I have no workout to actually report so far. Woke up with back pain in my upper back and thought I better take it easy. **SIGH** I took two Aleve and I'm feeling a little better, but I can still feel it. Hopefully, I will be able to do DM Ultra Cardio later today.

Belinda - Hope Cathe's rotation is a good one for ya!

Lori - My oldest, Amaya, is 6YO and Olivia is 20 Mths (I think your son and Olivia were born around the same time). They keep me busy;) Enjoy your full body wo and TM.

Hey IRIS - Glad to hear from you...don't you hate when work gets in the way of your LIFE?!?!:confused::rolleyes: Nice work on GSLegs & DOMS. Enjoy GS Back/Bis/Shoulders :)

Hello to Amelia, Cookie and anyone else that follows :)

I'll BBL, hopefully with a wo to report ;)

Good morning girls,

Iris - WTG on GS Legs yesterday ! Your fist time! How did you like it? Great job on your DOMS. Have fun with GS Back/Bi's/Shoulders today! Oh, I am having left overs today!

Tris - sending your healing vibes for your back! That is no fun! Glad you are taking it easy! You don't want to hurt yourself! Are you doing Debbie's Sep. rotation?
Take it easy on DM Ultra Cardio later!

Happy Labor Day! Can't believe it is September - I am so not ready for colder weather. It is cool enough already for me.

I wish Cathe would post her rotation the day before the start of a new month. Wonder if she realizes how many times we, or at least, me kept checking it this a.m.?

Since yesterday was 4DSKB with the weights, I did LowMax this morning. It is on Debbie's rotation for later this week, so I figured I'd just move it up.

Lori, how considerate of you to let the hub sleep in. Hope you get a nap in. I took one yesterday for about an hour and a half! Very unusual for me to sleep during the day, but I needed it.

Belinda, hope you sleep better soon. I can certainly relate to the problem, and I'm sick of drs who say it is just the stage of life.

Iris, Saratoga?! I live about an hour from there - what do you do? Glad you're back with us. We missed you.

Amelia, where are you? Out fishing? You were better than me at resisting. I ate some chocolate mocha chip cookie dough yesterday while I was making them. Once they baked, it was hands off. My friends at the bbq were teasing me that there was a puppy next door that needed a home. Now I love dogs, but there is no way I was getting another one. Four is enough!

Trish, hope your back feels better soon. My upper back yesterday was also sore. Hope the Alleve does the trick.

Well, time to walk two dogs and then get ready for another bbq. Have a great day.

Cheryl, hope all is okay with you.

Cookie

Hello again all!

Just finished up with GS Back/Bi's....what a great workout!!! My fave of the GS series.....

Trish- Hey girl!!! Nice to talk to you finally! Have fun with DM Cardio...i think I remember talking to you about that workout awhile ago....I thought I was going to be sick doing that premix!

Cookie- Where do you live? I live in Albany, I bartend at an OTB in Albany.

BBL!

Iris

Wow!!!!!!! I wasn't expecting to see this many post when I returned:) I like it alot more now that I can keep up with everything. I love it when family visits but I also like it when my life returns to normal:)

I went back to bed at 10 and got up at 11:30. I feel good. Im drinking some more coffee now and then I will have breakfast and my energy drink. I should be able to pump out a good workout then:)

Belinda** There is nothing worse then waking up every hour. Prehaps you will get to have a nap before your workout?

Iris** Good job with the workouts! The GS is my fav serious by far. After having DS thats what I started back at. Nothing gives me DOMS better then the GS.

Trish** What month was Olivia born? Rylan was born on Jan 4th so he will be 20m on the 4th. I can't beleive how fast he is growing up. Are you going to have anymore? DH wants another one but maybe it is best to wait a while! LOL Like....forever!;) Hope your back feels better soon.

Cookie** Have fun walking the dogs and when you are done, you can come get mine:) Don't worry you won't have to take them to far cause the old one can't get very far, you just need a truck for him to hang out in after.:eek: I bet Cathe will post the rotation today or the latest tomorrow.

I think I have caught up with personals. I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori

My,my,my aren't we a chatty bunch this morning:p:D

I woke up feeling good,except that darn back pain:mad::mad: I hurt it last tuesday so tommorrow will be seven days of no weight work:mad::mad:. I miss my weight work:mad::mad: Today will be the same old boring interval run*sigh* The good news is that im still on track with my calories:D:D:D today is day three of nice clean and healthy eating! Can't wait to see the scale on saturday;)

Trish....I feel your pain,my back is driving me nuts:confused: Were you able to get in that ultra cardio premix? I can't imagine doing step right now:confused:

Lori-enjoy your run and workout! Rocky is doing good(besides pooping everywhere:confused:) I can't just let him out by his self because he like a small rabbit out there and we have alot of eagles and hawks that would think he looks mighty tasty,LOL. He's our little baby though,very sweet dog!

Belinda-what fullbody weight workout you doing? Atleast i can hear about others workouts if i can't do them yet?lol

Cookie-.....chocolate mocha chip cookie dough...Oh MY;) ok,when should i expect mine? that just sounds heavenly right now! Guess i'll have to settle for a sugarfree fudge pop later:confused:LOL,I love dogs too but two is enough for me....how was your dogwalk the other day? Is your one dog still sitting down in the middle of your walk? Thats too funny..

Iris-Great workout today girl!! I love GS B&B ....something about working my biceps that makes me feel so strong,LOL:cool:

Cheryl...where are you?

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did BFL UB and I will abs later!

Cookie – WTG on Low Max this morning and yesterday’s workout! I hate the cold! Enjoy your dog walk!

Iris – WTG on GS Back & Biceps! I love the GS’s too!

Lori – DH kept snoring all night long! Are you done with your workout?

Amelia – sorry your back is still bordering you! Congrats on clean eating! Sent some good eating vibes my way! LOL!

Done with my workout:) Does anyone else sweat buckets when doing ME? Boy, I was drenched! So I did ME and a 30 min run on the TM. Im sooo lazy now! I can't wait for bedtime:eek:

Ameila** I know how you feel regarding the weight situation! Im so happy to have mine back. I still don't have my barbell but I can just use db's, although doing squats with db's isn't easy. Feels like I am working the fronts of my legs and not the backs. Have a good workout and glad to hear you are back on track.

Belinda** Sounds like you had a good workout as well. Im ready for a nice relaxing evening but thats not possible until DS goes to bed! LOL And he just woke from a nap:confused:

BBL!
Lori:)

Lori - WTG on your workout! Oh, boy do I sweat buckets doing ME!:D I am getting ready for bed! LOL! It is late here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.