Commit to get fit and lean for Sat May 31st 2008

Morning, Belinda!

I woke up just before 3 this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. And I am tired!!! Go figure.

Belinda, did you just in from the movies in the early morning? What did you see?

I’m meeting friends for a run this morning at 7:30 but am not sure I’ll make it. If I don’t I’ll really hear about it, though. Also want to get in a full body weight workout, probably ME. Got in 4.5 Thursday morning running around a nearby village, and then another 5 that evening as a trail run. Yesterday was a rest day.

Anything interesting going on this weekend for anyone? I have the regular weekend adventures of errands and household responsibilities today, and tomorrow we’re off to visit my MIL, who lives about 4 hours away, in an assisted living facility. Oh, and one of my sons is coming to visit this weekend before moving about 4 hours in a different direction from her, probably just so I can continue to boost the oil industry.

Thought we were going to have rain today, but so far it hasn’t started. Isn’t it amazing that when I want it to rain, so I can skip the run without listening to my teammates bugging me, it doesn’t. Oh well, maybe the run will help me try to squeeze in a quick mini nap.

Have a great day!

Good Morning!:)

I am up early as well..can't sleep either! Stupid job!!!

I did P90X arms yesterday but no cardio. I went around the rest of the day with my workout clothes on (b/c I didn't sweat much) with hopes that I would fit a run in after dinner. I got to lazy though and decided to take a shower and get ready for bed, I will get a long run in today, although it is fairly cold out:eek:

I really don't have much news on the job front only that I called my neighbour and told him that I had to talk to my boss first. Then he says, "well...let me know what he offers you and I can probably do better" Not really what I wanted to hear b/c if my boss gives me what I want, then I will stay. Also, DH was talking to my neighbour yesterday and he told him that the wages were flexable and he could give me more if I wanted AND he was willing to pay for my babysitter! Can you imagine? Almost seems to good to be true if you ask me. I thought I had made my descision but then I was confused again. I think that I am going to ask my boss for the $1.50 raise and see what happens from there! LOL

Belinda** Are you back in Germany? Wondering why you were at the movies so early! LOL

Cookie** I know, sometimes its just as well to tie up your laces and go b/c if your never gonna hear the end of it, its just not worth it! hehe! Hope you get to have a little cat nap later...and me to!

Cheryl** Thanks for the good vibes! I need it! You wouldn't beleive how much sleep I have lost this week b/c of this job saga! Ugh! As for my weight, I think I am finally in control again. Last night we had pizza and I didn't even realize it till later but I didn't even have anything sweet after supper and thats so weird for me.Its almost as if i am listening to my body more. Eat when I am hungry or when I crave something.

Amy** Good job on the workout last night. I think I am going to ditch P90X legs this week and do B&G instead! I really love that one!

Hope everyone as a good day! Oh, I went clothes shopping again yesterday, you should have seen what I got for $147! 2 pairs of capris,2 dress pants,7shirts and 4 necklaces! LOL Some of the shirts were really good quality while the others were so-so. I still need T-Shirts, something to wear with jeans.

BBL!
Lori
:)

Good Morning girls

Cookie~ LOL at you continueing to boost the oil industry with all your driving! Enjoy your run later and your visit to your MIL this weekend!

Belinda-What movie did you see? Have a wonderful weekend!

Lori-Well there is one way to look at your job situation,you'll be getting more money:7 now thats exciting:)!!! Hugs to you,i know it must be confusing but im sure you will come up with whats best for you!! Im sending you some good vibes as well! And some more high fives on your success with the scale this week!

Hey to everybody that follows!:)

Today is a powerwalk and some abbs,were taking the kids to a park today to go swimming so i need to start on my workout!

bbl:)

Cookie, ooooh, love that ME. I'm jealous! Sounds like fun. 4 hour drive? I hope you can enjoy it.

Belinda, I hope the movies were fun.

Lori, your friend would pay for the sitter??? That sounds awfully hard to refuse. I'd be tempted. Great fun on the clothes finds.
And also the good feeling of not having weight and food issues be out of control. Maybe that's some of the P90X... as much as Tony annoys me, those are some hard workouts.

Amelia, enjoy the powerwalk and abs. I love to do abs.

I did my WSWL cardio workout from the hotel workout room in NY this morning. Loved it! So this officially completes my first 3 weeks of WSWL. I may switch around my cardio and weight days for next week so that I only have to try to manage one weight workout from a hotel gym. I'm going to try very hard to have no slip-ups during this 4th week in the rotation even though I'm traveling. I'm sure liking the results. I could see my tri's popping out in the gym mirror as I was running on the treadmill. What a welcome sight. Now if I could just see my ABS popping like that, LOL!

Amy, what are you and Dave doing this weekend? Anything fun? Have a good one.

Here's to a great weekend, everyone! We're hitting two museums in NY and will have lunch at Little Italy. (Chicken piccata and vegetables for me :) Tonight will be Times Square again. Probably traditional NY pizza for DH and my boys and I'll find a salad. I brought protein shakes along with me for breakfast.

Here's to a great Saturday!

Cheryl

Ameila* Yes, either way we look at it...a raise is in my future:) Can't complain about that. I can really stick it to my boss as well b/c he knows he is stuck...but I also know there is only so far he will go. It would be different if he only had to give me a raise,but he as to give it to all the girls as well!

Cheryl** Are you in NY for work? Yeah, he offered to pay for my sitting as well, if thats what it comes to. It seems fishy to me though and I had a friend of mine get the scoop. She heard that he is difficult to work for, I can't really see that but people are different at work then they are at home, right? Maybe thats why there is such a turn over in staff.

I did a 9 mile run today with DS. It was a nice run, a little breezy. Then grocery shopping and a little cat nap:) DH and I are going out for supper tonight, I am looking forward to that:)

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I know it's late,but I just finished S&H Bi's only/PH Bi's only, Step Blast premix doing Combo 1,3 & Challenge (44 min.)I am so sore!

I watched Sex in the City last night! The movie was funny, not a lot of sex showing! Which was fine with me! My DD wanted me to see Sex in the city with her! I am not used to staying up that late!I was afraid sleeping at the movie! LOL!

Good night!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Evening, ladies!

Tonight was Cardio Coach #4. I was planning on the Press Play workout, but I ran out of time. Kick butt!!!

Work is starting out slow, but so far, there are 3 possible admissions....one of which will be mine for sure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.