Commit to get fit and lean for March 26, 2010

I am done with D33, W3, M3:eek::D

Here is what I did:

Warm up : 2 sets 15 reps/12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Standing BB front presses/50#
BB curls/50#
Flat bench tricep extensions/37#, used the tricep curl bar.

Seated lateral raises/ 13#, forgot to add more weight!:rolleyes:
Incline curls on the bench/20#, felt much better than the ball!
Seated overhead extensions/20#

Seated rear delts /14#
Seated Concentraion curls/23#
Cross body kickbacks/18#, had a hard time with my right side today:confused:

The reason why some weights are the same as last week, I went up in weight last weeik. Couldn't wait!;)

BTW, got the results from the doctor in Landstuhl. I have Iron deficientcy Anemia. He wants me to go back to Landstuhl soon, need more check ups. :confused: I have to run to the clinic to pick up some meds. I will be back later!
<H1>

</H1>

Good Morning Girls

Today will be a circuit...not sure which one yet. I think we may walk again too...

Belinda-WTG on your workout,nice!

Cookie-I will suggest that to my friend today if we walk. I hope you had a good nights sleep!

I will be back later with more personals:)

Good Morning!:)

I had plans last night to meet a couple of the girls for a drink and some food. Just as I was getting ready to leave work at 4:30, I get a phone call. What is the chances of that? Apparently pretty good!:confused: So I have to go back to work at 7....the same time I was suppose to meet the girls. They postponed it by a half hour and I finally caught up with them around 9'ish. What a weird flight I had. Normally they people are half sensible...if not snobby cause lets face it...they are on a private jet for a reason. This plane was only a tiny one , cost alot of $ just the same. Anyway.....I couldn't believe what I was seeing when they started getting off. One guy looked like frankenstein...and Im not joking. He had no front teeth and then he sounded like him as well. The guy following him was limping and hunched over. The girl was tall and skinny. Actually, it was just like the munsters! Weird! They were creeping me out. And then frankenstein kept coming around me, probably b/c he was on a private plane and he thought that I would "want" to talk to him :confused: Barf! I could barely understand what he was saying to me! Anyway.......

So today is my long run. The sun is shining and my sitter can watch DS. I am going with my running partner though which has its good and bad sides. For one, she is slower and I want to get it over and done with. She has a habit lately of stopping to blow her nose! Im not sure if thats an excuse to stop OR if she really needs to blow her nose. The last time we went out together we must have stopped 5 x's for her to blow her nose and we were only gone an hour. But she is also good company but at the same time...music kinda gets me through those lazy points in the run. We will see how it goes. If i don't enjoy it, I may have to stick to doing it on my own.

Cookie** Yes...this b-day party is going to be very interesting!:confused: What am I suppose to do with a bunch of teenagers! Ugh!

Belinda** That doesn't sound to serious. Atleast its just your iron. I use to have low iron when i was a teen. I would come home every day after school and take a nap. Those were the days!;) nice workout! Your pushing your way through STS!

Ameila** Have a good workout and walk!

I will bbl to report my workout! I hear little feet!

Lori:)

Morning

I'll be quick 'cause I have to dash to work. But I never did come back last night.

Iris: DG is going to be a pain in your side for a while. I wouldn't tell him about DJ. If you do, he will probably make a scene and everybody else will hear. And he won't do it because he is mad, he will do it to aggravate you. Unless you think his ego is that big, but I think his ego is fine, he likes to aggravate people even more.

Lori: LOL. That will keep me for the day the fact that you met the Munsters last night :eek: Bday should be fine. Just stay out of the way, they probably don't want you around anyways. Have you asked DD how she wants it to go? Enjoy your long run.

Cookie: LOL at the alphabet. That's a good one. I might try that. How do you like KCM?

Belinda: Anemia would certainly explain the fainting spells. That's good. I forgot are you vegetarian. Nice workout!!!!!!!

Deb: Some countries eat bugs on purpose............ saw whole dishes at a deli when I was in the Philippines ones . Now how do you order a sandwich when they also serve locust in a tomato sauce?

Amelia: LOL at the shin splints from walking. Maybe she had the wrong shoes (at least it would sound better than being out of shape)? Have a good workout.

Hi to Trish.

OK off to work. I had some crazy idea last night that I was better and I could try an easy SM. But this morning, the back is pulling a bit, so I better not be stupid too soon. I'll wait until I feel nothing bothering my back and keep taking my medicine. My visitors leave today. I will miss them. They are the perfect visitors. Fun and helpful. Next is my parents in 3 weeks.....I should put a revolving door for the front door. :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies

Today is a rest day. Which is good since TOM came last night at work.....*sigh*. Yesterday I did MMA Kickbox (no abs), the intensity drills from KPC( I was on a mission to burn some cals apparently), and Stab. Abs from Ab Circuits. Had a great workout! When DJ came over before I went to work, he asked me why I beat myself up like that...:rolleyes: That wasn't even an all out workout.....

Belinda- Great workout today! Those are some heavy weights! I love doing the six month rotation,and writing down in my workout cards if the weight worked, too heavy, too light, and to be able to do it all over again the next week.

Amelia- Have a great workout. I hope your partner, for her sake, sticks with it. I'm sure you will be a great motivator!! And teach her how to put on her own pants :eek: That stinks her DH is such a pain in the a$$.

Lori- I hope your run goes smoothly. :) Like Helene said, DG is gonna be a thorn in my side for awhile, just to aggravate me. I won't ever allow DJ at the bar....that's one area of my life he does NOT need to experience! LOL about Frankenstein. Have you ever seen Young Frankenstein? Hysterical movie, made me think of that.

Helene- I am so happy to hear your back is doing a bit better. I can't imagine how aggravating that must be. :confused: Yes you do have a constant rotation of visitors!! A revolving door might do you nicely. :p DG is one to make a scene just to aggravate me, you hit the nail on the head. And every once in awhile *he stopped doing it for the most part after I started seeing him*, he throws it in my face about the guy I was dating before the accident. Ohhh, which I dont' think you were around for that? I was seeing a guy for a year , he was separated going through a divorce (or so I thought!), turns out not so. It busted me wide open (along with finding out about my mother just previous), but not for long, because then the accident happened, and POOF I got over it. Well DG knows about this and all the times I turned him down (Pre New Year), he'd say I'd better stop seeing the married guys....:mad:

Cookie- Thanks for the info! I remember you mentioning that place before, I am definitely going there! (maybe this weekend) So how was your trip to Rochester? How have you been feeling?? And that's a great idea you gave to Amelia about strengthening the tibialis....thanks! I'm gonna put that in my brain files...:)

Ok I think that catches me up for now. Have a great day ladies! BBL possibly.

I walked with my walking partner this morning for 32minutes then came home and did cardio & weights. so thats 90minutes total and 420cals total.

I will bbl with personals:confused: Ive got to make an appointment for my DH, his tooth is throbbing :( i told him to take care of that tooth about 4 months ago before it started hurting:mad: MEN! Got to run to the grocery store too..

Hello!

Amelia: That sound like a nice long workout! :eek: Glad your walking partner is still coming with you. Your DH is in for some not so fun time :confused:

Iris: Yeah..... don't tell DG anything. He is not as funny as he thinks he is. I'm thinking of going to the food coop after work. I could pick you up if you were interested in checking it out since your work is on the way. I am going to yoga for sure (I need to) tomorrow morning. 9am. If you're interested, it's $15 and this this is the address: 137 Remsen St. I also have a spare yoga mat if you need. It's a 90 minute class.

Iris and Cookie: How about BFS next Friday? They have nice clean eats I think and it's yummy.

Helene

Hi girls,

So the bug issue was the least of my problems:eek: What a day I had yesterday. The steering wheel of my car was shaking when I went 60mph, DH told me they didn't align the tires correctly. So I call the dealership and make an appointment for today. So later that day I go to work which was 45min. away, I stop at the vitamin store, go to the car and it is dead:mad: I call AAA an hour later they come an fix it except the only thing wrong was they didn't tighten the connection to the battery (during service) so it fell off:rolleyes: So I'm off to go get my tires fixed and b*tch about the battery incident. Ugh, I bring my car in for service & brakes and come back with more problems. OK that's my rant for the day;)

TG I took a spin class yesterday because it helped me to deal with the situation. I took a zumba class and barring any more crisis I need to do STS legs.

Belinda - Wow, I amazed you have low iron with all your energy:) I hope the iron pills have changed since I was pregnant they were like horse pills.

Amelia - Great workout! Any plans for the weekend?

Lori - Maybe the munsters family won the lottery and just bought the plane. A local grocery store just sold a winning 200million dollar ticket to a woman who's husband used to beat her, how lucky is she:)

Helene - I'm glad the medicine is helping your back. I'm surprised yoga doesn't bother it or do you modify? Maybe if the bug was covered in chocolate I wouldn't mind:eek:

Iris - I'm thinking the same thing as Helene. I would tell him your busy with your Mom & the test, unless you want fireworks:)

Cookie - I'm glad to see your feeling better and working out. How was your trip?

Trish - How are you?

Have a great day everyone:)

Lori, lol at the Munsters. Agree with Iris it sounds more like Young Frankenstein. Love that movie.
Belinda low iron? I'd be afraid to tell you anything was wrong with the iron you lift.
Hope you feel better soon.
Deb, bugs even with Lindt 90% dark extreme chocolate wouldn't do it for me. However, since I came home and got stressed, who knows. Must have just eaten about a dozen cookies and two glasses of wine! Have to do a presentation tomorrow morning and two people wanted to assist. Well, guess who didn't prepare and now I have to do it? LOL at you needing three wo to deal with stress.
Amelia, a walking partner is such a motivator. Hope yours was today.
Iris, I love the ongoing saga. Come on, isn't it about time to bring in a third guy to shake things up? Not the guy before the accident tho.
Helene, glad your back is better. BFS sounds fab. You should really take it easy with your back.
Did travel max this morning and came home and blew all my good work and intentions! Now I'm really aggravated with myself and I still have to get everything ready for tomorrow morning! I could probably just go with what I have ready, but I like to be completely ready and do overprepare. Why do I bother? Ugggghhhh. I didn't sleep well last night being anxious about it - wondering if the others did their part. Oh well.
On Helene's suggestion, I ordered Insanity. If I'm not in jail tomorrow late afternoon I hope to get to it. Of course, nothing will help if I constantly to stuffing my face when I'm tired or stressed. Oh, and my mom is back in the hospital again.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.