COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR JUNE 23, 2010

I'll be back for personals in the morning (you know I will!), but I just have to say................... a new "D" in the picture?? Possibly! Stay tuned............:eek:

Helene - Whew, that's some challenge! The way you're going you should drop those extra pounds in no time. I am definitely up for the workout challenge, but I'm a bit nervous about restricting sweets right now for fear of a binge relapse (knock on wood, things have been good and I feel good). My cals are about the same as yours, 1550, but I'm sure my macros are a little out of whack. Since I don't have a chance to win the trip to Maui:eek:, I'll give it a go, but with a little less restriction on the diet. Maybe in a few weeks I can tighten it up a bit. I am waiting for my library to get Venuto's audiobook from another library so I will listen to that before buying the ebook. Thanks for the detailed response. Are you aiming for 4-5 days of weight work each week? I just started a FF rotation which is for muscle building and leaning out. I think it would work well with this challenge since it's mod to heavy weight 4 days a week (two for legs). At least 2 or 3 of those days I add cardio. I'm giong to give it some more thought and make sure I'm up to it. Thanks again!

Cookie - They can't test her for 30 days after giving her steroids. Hopefully there won't be a reoccurence and she will grow out of it. The allergist said that is usually by age 7. No one else in the family has food allergies on either side so I was really shocked to find out she had one. We did get an epipen to keep at home and one to keep at school. I will do my best on the challenge, but not sure I will see the same results without restricting my diet, but it's jut not the time for me yet. Anyhoo...nice job on plyo legs. Still can't believe those workouts don't bother you!

Off to get a good night's rest!

Hi girls,

Wow, we're on page 3 boy did we have a lot to say today:D

I should have known when I went to the gym to take a new class Body Blast and arrive at 9:30 and find out it doesn't start till 10:30 that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed:rolleyes: I ended up doing ellipitical and it didn't really hurt my hip. The fitness manager suggested I do that instead of the TM.

I had problems at work today, tell you about it tomorrow.

Belinda - So you think you MIL would use your DVD's and equipment:eek:

Lori - Maybe you should have hid in the bathroom with your books for awhile:) Hey just saw the news were you effected by the earthquake?

Amelia - Great job with supersets. Did you decide on the gym yet?

Trish - Sorry to hear about your DD but didn't know you could outgrow a peanut allergy. They say they are going to stop serving peanuts on airplanes because so many people suffer from it.

Helene - I think your the reason our thread made it to 3 pages:D You are the go to person for info.

Iris - Sorry to hear about your tire but $13 is a bargain for a new one:) My hip was hurting when we did the running and relays. So you are keeping us hanging with the new "D" . . . .

Cookie - I think I will get my hip checked because if I do get into the RT I wouldn't want to be sitting on the sidelines:) Weird thing is I stopped using the sneakers because I read they can cause injuries which didn't happen when I wore them:confused:

Good night:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.