Commit to get fit and lean for Aug. 22

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

how are you ladies this morning? My legs are still very sore!:p Put I will try to do a cardio workout + UB workout sortly! I will be back afer my workout!

Hi girls,

back to report my workout! I did CTX kickbox plus abs from CTX KB! My legs feel really good after my workout! Maybe it was just what I needed?:D
If I feel up to it later, I will do a UB workout! I need to catch up! LOL!

Good Morning:)

How is everyone? Im still at work. My headache is gone but lets see how the day goes. DD called and apologized last night but I had nothing to say only, "I've heard it all before" . I know it probably wasn't the right approach but its true, I have heard it a million times and actions speak louder then words. I will know she is truly sorry when she smartens up some. DH said that she had a pretty rough evening, she was crying most of the night. With DD you never know though. Is she crying b/c she is sorry , b/c she can't hang with her friends for 2 weeks, or b/c she can't see this 16 yr old boy anymore? Im willing to bet its one of the last two.

I have some nice DOMS going on for a change:)Thats one plus:) My whole UB Is sore from yesterdays workout. Im surprised (after 3 weeks off) that I could still do all those pushups and I didn't have to lighten up on the weights to much either. For chest I went from 25 lbs to 20 lbs.

Todays workout will just be a run, Im not sure when that will be. We are going to my parents house for the weekend and I think DH has a few things he needs to do before we leave so I may get a run in before we go.

Belinda** Glad you hear you have some nice DOMS going on as well. Ugh...about your neice! I hope DD kicks that habit soon. I told her that no one likes liars...b/c they don't! I certainly don't!

Cookie** Thanks for your kind words!

Im not sure what to do here now. Its only 6:30 but its just as well to stay up out of my sleeping position:eek: There is suppose to be a flight comming at 7:20 and 8:10. I will be gone for the 8 o'clock one but I still need to get things ready for it....its just as well to have a cup of java!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

I hope things work out with you and you DD! You are right I HATE liars! You are doing the right thing with DD! Nice job on you DOMS as well! I also went lighter on my leg workout! Funny isn't it? Meaning how DOMS work? LOL! Enjoy your run today!

Have a great day at work!

Belinda** Sometimes you have to wonder about kids...never know if you are doing the right thing or not. I can only imagine the trouble I would have gotten into if it were me!:confused: I think everybody had a little chat with her yesterday. My dad spoke with her and then my MIL. Both times she cried and of course, I think everyone felt sorry for her. My mother is the worst when it comes to poor DD. Sometimes I think she still thinks she is a baby!

One hour to go and Im outta here!

Lori - as parents we are trying to do our best! Kids that age never agree with you! LOL! Trust me! I been there, done that! Stand your ground! Your DD will learn from this! I think it a good idea that your MIL and mom as long as they agree with you , talk to your DD! Kids this days think they can do whatever they pelase to do! She can't just leave the house at 4 a.m! Go try to get some sleep after you get off work! Chat with you later!

hey girls,what did i miss yesterday...need to go read it after my workout!

Lori-Great job with the doms!!! Ive gotta go read yesterdays thread so i can catch up...

Belinda-great workout girl,and with sore legs:eek:thats fantastic!

hey to Iris,Cheryl,Kristine,Cookie anybody else.....

yesterdays workout was awesome,did SS UB blast premix and i didn't relize that it was 59mins long:eek: it felt great! Today is a run interval,and dogwalk(her leg is doing better) and maybe-if iam feeling snazzy:cool: a LB blast from SS:D

ok,bbl!

Good morning Amelai,

I ask you on the other thread what premix you done yesterday! I am not sure if I done that one befrore? I need to check my Cathe catalog! That catalog comes in handy! Enjoy your workout! Yap, still have DOMS in my legs, put nothing like yesterday! Thank goodness!

'Morning Ladies!

Well, UB seems to be the general topic today. Good thing I did GS BSB and Core 2. It's amazing to me how the different ab workouts affect me - they all hurt!

Amelia, how are those run/walks coming along? Are you considering a 5K for this fall? I'm sure you could do one, and they are a lot of fun. Glad the dog is doing better.

Belinda, if I wasn't watching every penny right now, I'd be considering obtaining CTX. How do you think it compares to 4DS? I have 4DS, but never ordered the other one. Textbook prices and tuitions are sending me to the poor house. Oh, then there's gas and upcoming taxes. Oh well, what can we do?

Lori, hang in there. My kids, especially the boys, have given me numerous headaches and aggravation. It is not easy though.

Cheryl, Iris, and Trish, hope things are well with you.

Well, off to meetings.

Cookie

Hi Girls:)

Im back from my run...it wasn't a good one though. I knew that right from the time I started but sometimes Im surprised and my run ends up being good. I think the 3 night shifts and yesterday really got the better of me. Not to mention that I have logged a few miles this week. I did about 6-7 km, not to far but thats all I could handle:confused: Oh well. I thought about doing a leg workout when I got home but I don't even have that in me!

Belinda** Don't worry...Im gonna stand my ground. Even today I am still mad! She is awake now and I haven't really spoke to. I think she knows we mean business this time. I expect her to sneak out of the house at some point in time, but not when she is 12~!

Ameila** Sounds like you had a good workout yesterday! I did to AFTER everything else that was threw in my face. Hope you have another good workout today!

Cookie** I think I need to stock up on some advil or something..Im going to need some pain killers over the next few yrs:eek: Have fun with your workout!

I didn't go to bed when I got off either. I felt o.k at the time and DH only had about 3 hours of sleep b/c DS was up all night with his ear bothering him. I took DS when I got home and I let DH sleep.

I have to get a shower and get ready for my parents house. Hopefully I will find some energy in route!

WOW Lori you been running your butt off this week! Maybe you need a day off? WTG on your run today!

Cookie - I love CTX! Its short and sweet! The weight portion from CTX is a little faster than from the 4DS, meaning you go lighter in weight! If you have 4DS you don't need CTX right now, it is around $ 70! It is a lot of money! CTX is nice to have!

I think I will do SS UB premix, since I worked my UB good on Monday! I am not trying to say that SS isn't a good UB workout!:D LOL! I think it will be perfect for me today!

hey girls,quick post....i just finished my workout! 90 minutes of cardio:eek: first i walked cassie gril(my dog)for 30minutes,then after DH woke up i jumped on the treadmill for a 30min. run interval and a thirty minute PW@ 4.0.....ok,later gaters:cool:

Belinda-Yesterday i finally decided on doing supersets,UB blast...59minutes:eek:it was very fun! I was glad to see cathe and crew stretching,LOL

Lori-im having trouble bringing up yesterdays thread...the page keeps freezing! I hope everything is ok today!!! Great run!

Cookie-yeah,looks like its an upperbody kind of day,LOL! Great job with your workout today! My walks are going great! I just do the intervals right now, until my endurance builds up....i also increase my speed and distance. Iv'e also thought about doing a 5K!

Hey to everybody,must get off this computer:)

hey Belinda...how did you like those concentration curls at the end? Killer huh? I had to drop my weight on the second set:confused: my biceps are a tad sore today too!

Amelia, i did the SS 3 set premix before! My biceps were hurting with those those concentration curls! Lol! Time went by fast! I did had a nice sweat fest! I didn't drop the weight on biceps, I almost droped the weight with shoulders presses! I used 15's! My shoulders are on fire! Great job on your DOMS!

Amelia, i did the SS 3 set premix before! My biceps were hurting with those those concentration curls! Lol! Time went by fast! I did had a nice sweat fest! I didn't drop the weight on biceps, I almost droped the weight with shoulders presses! I used 15's! My shoulders are on fire! Great job on your DOMS!

Thats the same weight i use with shoulder presses,yeah i kinda struggled on that last set! I was burning like crazy all over yesterday but no REAL doms to speak of today:(

Wow, just the three of us?!!! Hope everyone else is okay.

Amelia and Belinda, 15 lbs is my weight for shoulder presses also. I have bursitis in my right shoulder and it reminds me every time I do them. I'm reminded that there must be some muscles in my abdominal region. Feels good.

Lori, I also blame my boys on the fact that I now have to color my hair. They gave me gray hair. I do find working out is the very best stress reliever for me.

Off to catch up on the Olympics. Catch ya in the a.m.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.