Coming Soon – NEW Fit Tower™ Home Workout System.

Way to go ! For Pete's sake, if we can preorder now, why doesn't SNM tell us we can?? Why wait till Monday &
A link in a newsletter!
You have remember we're not running this pre-sale. The Fit Tower™ pre-sale is being handled by other companies and we have to follow their pre-sale launch plan and official announcement dates.

Yeah, that's what I think also, the discount probably won't work.....

The measurements stated on the website for the new tower actually are close to the old one, mine is like 36 in
Front to back(floor part) and only little over 32 in side to side(floor part). The old one is approx 4 inches higher
Than the new one...that being said, where I keep my old one up, the new one wouldn't fit because of the
36 inches side to side....but I wouldn't be replacing the old one and it's location, trying to think of a place for a new
One... Still would like to see them side by side for comparison ......

wow..my barbell just fits in the 32 inch original STS tower now. I don't think it would fit in a 36 inch wide tower. The plates wouldn't clear it. And it weighs 30 pounds??? No wonder its more stable. It says made of steel. I think the old tower was aluminum? Anyway the old tower only weighs about 5 pounds max. That's a big difference.

OMG, im so undecided. Do i order and ship to Australia from my US postal address and take advantage of the pre order or, do i see if this sells in Australia??? eeeeeeeeek. Anyone from other countries ordering?

wow..my barbell just fits in the 32 inch original STS tower now. I don't think it would fit in a 36 inch wide tower. The plates wouldn't clear it. And it weighs 30 pounds??? No wonder its more stable. It says made of steel. I think the old tower was aluminum? Anyway the old tower only weighs about 5 pounds max. That's a big difference.

The new Fit Tower™ is the same same size dimension as far as a barbell goes and actually weighs less than the original Tower. The weight refers to the "Total Weight" of the entire Fit Tower™ Bundle which includes a Yoga Mat and other accessories, not just the Fit Tower™ itself.

OMG, im so undecided. Do i order and ship to Australia from my US postal address and take advantage of the pre order or, do i see if this sells in Australia??? eeeeeeeeek. Anyone from other countries ordering?
Ive just checked with www.shipito.com and they quoted $2,ooo to ship to Australia so, ill wait and cross my fingers n toes that they sell over here.

It depends if I can get a reliable US/EU postal third part provider. I was in contact with one but I have
second thoughts due to negative customers feedback.

We have privately messaged each other in the past so I am chatting further on your personal
inbox;);)

Same here bethj. one of my barbell just "fits" the 32 in across, so if the new one is 36 in. across, it won't clear the plates... of course, if we
could see the video, showing it side by side with the old one, we might be able to see what they mean, " it's the same", to me, 32 in & 36 in
is a difference of 4 in ! :)

Took me awhile to find this, but here is the specs that were given on the first tower:

We will have several pages on our presale launch page with more detailed information about the tower, but for now here are some specs for you:

Height - 55 inches
Width - 32 inches
Depth 37 inches
Weight - 30 lbs

Well, after much thought, I think I'm going for the whole package, I think I found
A place for the new one, in another room :). so I won't be limited as to where
I can do workouts using the tower.....and when I'm not using it, I can hang
Clothes on it to dry! Double duty! :):)

It depends if I can get a reliable US/EU postal third part provider. I was in contact with one but I have
second thoughts due to negative customers feedback.

We have privately messaged each other in the past so I am chatting further on your personal
inbox;);)
Hey nckfitheart, I definitely won't be ordering the tower. I'm so disappointed but, after checking with ship it to, they claim it will cost $2000 to ship over to Australia. I thought this was a mistake so I typed in the measurement for a standard DVD and that came up with a normal DVD price so I'd say they do want $2000 freight. I'm so glad I had checked first. I hope someone else chimes in with a better freight forwarder. I'll pre order for sure if shipping was allot cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in! I can't believe I just ordered it. The Cathe10 discount code works at check out. I've had a kickbox/boxing bag on my wishlist at Amazon forever.....but I went with Cathe.....loyalty. The bag will have to wait for my birthday, Christmas, anniversary....something! The funny thing is, I have many kickbox dvds and use the bag often enough. I hope I get good use of the tower. I'm excited. I love fitness toys!

As I live in Europe, I was thinking of buying the new tower and send it to a friend of mine that lives in the States and then he would send it to me.
But I want to know if it's possible to tell me the dimensions and the weight of the tower ( package ), so I can ask for quotes to different transport companies.

Thanks

Marta

As I live in Europe, I was thinking of buying the new tower and send it to a friend of mine that lives in the States and then he would send it to me.
But I want to know if it's possible to tell me the dimensions and the weight of the tower ( package ), so I can ask for quotes to different transport companies.

Thanks

Marta
The Fit Tower™ box dimensions are 45.25"L x 6.75"W x 14"H and the shipping weight is 37 lbs

Thank you so much for the box dimensions. This brings the shipping for me down to $179 lol which is sadly what the unit costs haha. Talk about first world problems. What to do!

Hi Ally, I requested a quote from shipito.com and it's $125, more cheaper! Have you ever tried shipito.com ? What's you feedback?

Hi Ally, I requested a quote from shipito.com and it's $125, more cheaper! Have you ever tried shipito.com ? What's you feedback?
Hello MPINA, I cannot fault ship it to. They offer 90 days free storage (using their minden delivery address).
I initially had used their $50/year virtual mailbox however, now I just use their free option. This means that you can only have one item at a time as opposed to the "virtual" mail box which let you combine packages.
I've used them twenty times to ship workout DVDs and even a t-grip barbell to Australia. They offer insurance. They notify you when your package arrives. You can request that they open the package and take a photo (at a cost).
Ship it to will give you a list of freight company's and what they charge. You select which one you want to go with and pay the money through PayPal or credit card. They also have a really good customer service chat option.
I'd be happy as paying $125 that's for sure!!
Also, don't forget that the quote they give you is in U.S. Dollars.

Last edited:
Hello MPINA, I cannot fault ship it to. They offer 90 days free storage (using their minden delivery address).
I initially had used their $50/year virtual mailbox however, now I just use their free option. This means that you can only have one item at a time as opposed to the "virtual" mail box which let you combine packages.
I've used them twenty times to ship workout DVDs and even a t-grip barbell to Australia. They offer insurance. They notify you when your package arrives. You can request that they open the package and take a photo (at a cost).
Ship it to will give you a list of freight company's and what they charge. You select which one you want to go with and pay the money through PayPal or credit card. They also have a really good customer service chat option.
I'd be happy as paying $125 that's for sure!!
Also, don't forget that the quote they give you is in U.S. Dollars.

Thanks for the info Ally!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.