Coming Back from P90X but NEVER left Cathe

Maria777

Cathlete
Hi, everyone!! I am back for a while anyway...

I started with Cathe and then shifted to P90X and P90X+ for a while. Got excellent results, but its time to shift again.

So, I will be doing Cathe's Gym Style workouts for a while.

Just dropping by to say hi and that I NEVER left Cathe entirely anyway, since to me her workouts are the best, especially her cardio.

:)

Hey Maria!

I recently re-discovered the Gym Style series myself. LOVE those workouts. For me it's effective to alternate between P90X and Cathe's weight work every few weeks, I can even almost do the whole drop set of push ups now :p

Have to agree that nothing beats Cathe's cardio.

Enjoy your workouts!

Coni

Hello, Coni and Wendy!

Thanks!!

This will be my 1st time doing Cathe's Gym Style, although I have done the Slow and heavey series myself.

But I really wanted a gym style weight workout, so my husband bought it for me for my birthday.

I became a coach with P90X and it has been wonderful.

Its time for Cathe workout world now!!! Can't wait.

I am following the Dec 06 rotation list, but I think I am going to leave legs for Friday and start with Back, Shoulders, and Biceps first.

Are you ladies doing now?

You know, I've never done P90X (etc.) but I think it's good to experience lots of people's approaches, rhythms, moves, etc. I don't think any one method, instructor, or piece of equipment is the complete answer. It's not really a competition because they all have something unique to offer. Variety is the spice and there's always something new and cool to try.

>You know, I've never done P90X (etc.) but I think it's good
>to experience lots of people's approaches, rhythms, moves,
>etc. I don't think any one method, instructor, or piece of
>equipment is the complete answer. It's not really a
>competition because they all have something unique to offer.
>Variety is the spice and there's always something new and cool
>to try.

I couldn't agree more!:)

>You know, I've never done P90X (etc.) but I think it's good
>to experience lots of people's approaches, rhythms, moves,
>etc. I don't think any one method, instructor, or piece of
>equipment is the complete answer. It's not really a
>competition because they all have something unique to offer.
>Variety is the spice and there's always something new and cool
>to try.

I agree 100%! My body responds to change more than anything.
I love all the trainers- Barry's Bootcamp, Valerie Waters, Alwyn Cosgrove, Jari Love, Amy Bento, Cathe, Tony Horton, and Coach Sean!
The only I haven't tried is Craig Ballentyne Turburlence Training. I'm may give him a whirl after STS :)

Hiya Maria! We never can leave Cathe.... I wondered what you'd do after your X+ rotation! I'm doing a week of Slow & Heavy, just need a change myself! ;-) Enjoy the GS, I'm sure you will!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.