Color for workout room....

KJRW

Making a new multipurpose room with a bedroom and workout room. I am having difficulty picking a good color for the walls since it will be my work out room too. (Daughter moved home for a few months and using it as a bedroom.) Anyone have any suggestions on what color I should paint the walls? (It is in the basement with one window in the room)

Krista

I agree with something bright. I also wkout in my basement and have cream color on the walls. Soft lighting for the early morning and overhead lights when I'm more awake. I wonder if Cathe makes a life size poster of herself I can put on my wall :)

My workout room is in the basement so it has a shelf along two of the walls. I painted orange on the bottom and a light gray on top and the other two walls. It looks great!

My exercise room is an orange! It looks like sherbet! It is wonderful in the mornings and during the day and I have a light that dims at night I dim it to do yoga it has a soft glow. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My workout room is light gray, I am getting ready to change it to a different color. Maybe I do different wall colors ? Maybe dark gray and purple?

My workout room is due for a makeover. Right now it's got kind of a southwest theme to it. (Imagine that Desertambrosia) Keep the ideas coming ladies. Need something new.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back