---- cLEAN, tidy, & wide awake WEDNESDAY ----

Hi Gals!

Lets see if I can remember what everyone wrote...probably not LOL

Kate** Glad the scale is not moving upward yet! LOL That would be a little early and you would be in a whooooooole lot of trouble when Oct came around! hehe Hope you got your workout in!

Katie** The other day when I tried to workout the phone rang 10 x's! I was sooo mad! I didn't answer it either time but I was mad b/c I couldn't find the other phone and I was afraid it was close to DS's room and it would wake him. I get really pissy as well when people don't leave me along during my workout time!

Steph** Sorry to hear about your doggie woes! Poor thing~

Robin** Yeah, I still work night shifts. I actually don't mind them when I am there, its just going to work that sucks! LOL

Shirl** Glad to hear DS had a good b-daY!

Colleen** did you get to go home early? I have to work this weekend so I am not really looking forward to it! Wahhh!

So todays workout was as planned...or did I plan BM2...either way I did CF,PLB and PUB abs. I am planning a long run tomorrow. Im not sur if I will make it another 12 miles but 8 or 9 will be o.k with me.

BTW todays menu was suppose to be a chicken wrap not crap! hehe I laughed when I saw that!
Have a good night everyone!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.