/@/@/@ ** Clean & Tidy Weekend **@\@\@\

My new Cathe DVD came....terminator....looks like mean circuits. It came with coupon for egg-lands best :D LOL

Patti sorry about your knees. Kimberly has a few good workouts. She now has a new yoga and core dvd.

Kate water rides always make um sleepy.

Off to cook baked chicken and sweet potatoes.

Hey guys! No time for personals, just a quick check in. No official workout yesterday or today, but I did do a set of chin ups at the park yesterday and we just got back from a 4 1/2 hour trip to the zoo where I was lugging either a backpack, child or both while pulling a wagon with 2-3 kids at a time! I am whipped and my shoulder is burning! I'll catch up on biceps/triceps tomorrow after my friend leaves.

Off to make dinner!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
I fell asleep snuggling Julia.....and woke up drooling on her head! LOL!!!! Guess I was a little more tired than I thought!

Mike's down slidin' w/ the girls. They'll be up soon then I'll go down with em for a bit.

Sunday AM we have church, lunch w/ friends who live around here, and then we check into our condo. I can't wait to get there so I can actually UNPACK!

-
Patti, I store my food straight in my belly.:mad: Good going on your rest-day WO!

Robin, Yummy dinner! I brought some sweet potato to make this week.

Kaludia, Sounds like a great day!

Kate: Yeah, belly for me too. LOL. I guess it goes everywhere it shouldn't!! LOL at drooling on Julia.

Klaudia: Days like that burn crazy calories- woo hoo!

Robin: Mmmm sweet potatoes- read somewhere to blend cottage cheese with cinnamon and a bit of honey then spread on hot sweet potatoes and let it get melty. It is either inspired or gross, can't decide. :p

Morning girls,

Sorry I've been severely lacking in personals lately. I've been using computer time for other things and by the time I'm done, I feel like I need to do housework or play with kids or ryan or whatever else...

Kate, sounds like your vaca is off to a relatively relaxing start! Great job on the donut! And naps with J sound heavenly!

Klaudia, crazy day at zoo! Those can be exhausting. I'm planning to take girls to Disney by myself this week - fun but tiring! Def counts as a WO!

Patti, did you take a rest day or did you get some cardio in? Glad things with DH are good.

Nina, any feedback on the showings? Nice that you got a run in after sleeping in. Do you find that you have a lot more energy?

Amanda, so sorry about the job issues. Money stinks!

Robin, LOL on the eggland's best coupon. I got terminator and hardcore extreme back in august and I'm just getting around to trying them this month!

Lisa, are you off to sleep or is it too early?

Anne, where are you? What's the word on the condo hunting? Has Jim started looking too?

Colleen, how was the sale? Did you find good stuff? What WO did you end up doing?

OK, off to sort laundry and get it started. My favorite activity. It's a rainy day today, nothing is open, think we'll be sticking around the house!

Today's WO will be Circuit Max... bb to report how it goes. Never done this one.

Morning lovelies!

Angie, enjoy your "home day" with your crew!
Patti & Kate, my food goes to my belly too:mad: I eat a cheeseburger and 20 minutes later I look about 4 months pregnant!
Robin, I saw that Oprah show with S. Orman too - good advice.
Amanda, sorry for the pay cuts. We are experiencing it too!
Klaudia, the day you described would most definitely qualify as a workout in my book. Sheesh!
Morris, sleeping in AND a long run outside sounds heavenly!

Yesterday turned out to be sort of a lazy day for me - water aerobics was an awesome class! It was an hour long and I definitely felt worked. I am not sore at all, which I'm surprised about... Afterward, Chris and I went out to run some errands and got some lunch (I had club sandwich and fries, boooooo Katie), nap, grocery shopping, dinner (not bad), cleaning, tv, bed.

This evening I am having a little dinner party for the girl that just finished her internship at my office and one of my co-workers is coming too. I am making grilled bbq chicekn, grilled veggie kabobs, grilled sweet potato wedges, and for dessert we are having pound cake with fresh berries and whipped cream.

Off to do my run - 3 miles - wish me luck!

good morning - another drive by:mad: open house today. i do not think we will ever sell. great day yesterday, slept well, got up and did my 16 miler, and came home before 7am. still dh was mad b/c finn woke at 6:20 crying for me. i am fed up. the kids need to accept daddy's help too. needless to say, things are tense now, so i better go help out and get off the computer. hope to be back later.

Morning ladies and yes bad carbs goes to my belly...always

Patti anything on a sweet potato sounds good.

Kate wow you were tired y-day

Angie how was circuit max? Don't worry about not posting alot.

Katie the dinner sounds so nice and what are you going to do without an intern?;)

JCPennys called yday, so my first day of work is tomorrow. :) yay more new workouts;)

good morning - another drive by:mad: open house today. i do not think we will ever sell. great day yesterday, slept well, got up and did my 16 miler, and came home before 7am. still dh was mad b/c finn woke at 6:20 crying for me. i am fed up. the kids need to accept daddy's help too. needless to say, things are tense now, so i better go help out and get off the computer. hope to be back later.

Yes and make some fluffly pancakes too.;) Maybe finn needs to be "babysitted" by dh. IMO

Last edited:
Nina, (((HUGS))) this whole time period of your life will be over so soon and you'll be settled in your new place before you know it. Hang in there. Hope DH helps you out a little more today.

Robin, that's so exciting about your new job. I wish I had an income that I could put toward workouts! :)

Circuit max was good. I was a sweaty mess. I **HEART** circuit work. I'm finding that I'm stronger than I used to be or maybe I'm just pushing myself harder.

Katie, how was your run?

Girls are being SOOOO good today. I think they've missed being at home. They've been peacefully playing with their toys, reading their books, and doing puzzles all day. So fabulous!!

So, my BB coach is going to get me insanity for wholesale since she can't ship it to me here. She's going to ship to my MIL who will bring it to me. Such a deal!!

BBL!

Morning!

Waiting for Darrin to make his famous pancakes and bacon;) My friend leaves early this afternoon and we have a b-day pool party at 2. It's not even going to be warm enough to swim:( May try to sneak in bis/tris after she leaves. I was so tired form the whole day yesterday that I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30!

Kate, I'm surprised I didn't drool too! Have fun today. I think a grandparent is a necessary requirement at GWL;)

Patti, my friend wears a bodybugg and will upload her info and let me know approximately how much we burned-should be interesting! Glad you resolved the thingy with your hubby. I can't stay mad at mine for very long either.

Angie, no worries on the personals! I do laundry everyday! When your laundry room is your mudroom it makes it imperative plus Darrin would freak if there was dirty clothes all over the place! Good luck with CM!

Katie, thanks for the workout affirmation! Your day yesterday sounds so nice-and yay to the club sandwich and fries! Sending running vibes! Have a great dinner party-the menu sounds delish!

Nina, great run! You will sell! And I agree with Robin-you definitely need to leave the boys ALONE with your husband-that's the only way they'll get used to him taking care of them. (((hugs)))

Robin, congrats on the new job-great discount!

Hi everyone!

Gotta make coffee!

Morning! I did do Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge yesterday but skipped the med ball lunge sequence. Today I did Body Max- knee was a little tweaky but I only noticed it during power jumps when I didn't soften that joint enough. Hmm, lesson learned, right? I skipped the abs, but am thinking maybe BC core sections later- I love that ab work all together.

Angie: WTG on Circuit Max! That one is so cardio based, even during the weights, isn't it? It wears me out.

Katie: That sounds fun about the swimming aerobics class- change is good. Hope you are back into your regular groove soon. I want a club sandwich now!

Klaudia: Jeff doesn't have famous anything. He just doesn't cook that much, but that's OK, it's my area anyway. :D He does make protein pancakes for us on the weekends, but I just recently relinquished that to him. :D

Nina: That is hard- that was what our little fight was about on Friday! I went down to wo in the morning (hello, 5 am) and he was mad b/c Max woke up early crying for me. Well, um, BE a parent is what I wanted to say. I had the door shut to the basement since he was home and I didn't have to listen for the kids like I do during their nap time. Anyway...he realized he was being an a**hat and apologized for being cranky.

Robin: LOL that your first thought was new exercise DVDs. We might be soul mates, lol.

Gotta get cleaned up- those long workouts make me a sweaty mess. Later everyone!

Hi ladies! A drive-by post since I have P and she is all over the place. DH is off, but out waxing his car. Okay, whatever. Did shoulders and biceps late last night. Fought the urge to want to just sleep. Eats were horrible yesterday. Today is good so far. Kashi cereal for bfast and not sure for lunch, but will be clean! Be back for personals later.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.