~*~*~ cLEAN & tidy weekend ~*~*~

Do you have an account at Photobucket or a similar site? Go there, upload your pic(s), then cute and paste the IMG tag into the body of your post.

If you are still having trouble, e-mail me your pics at [email protected] and I can do it for you.

Yes, my pug sheds something terrible. I've read that they are one of the worst breeds for that.

Yes, there is a show called Intervention on A&E, it's about people with all kinds of addiction. It's a good show.

Hey ladies. Busy morning.

I watch intervention on A&E and I think that is a great show. Yesterday I was watching the Gym and there was this 60 year old lady ligting weights and she looked great for her age.

This morning I did a great w/o: 4D-KB cardio and GS legs. OMG the GS legs is worth every penny. I'm surprise that I can walk.

Someone asked the question of which is a better sub for GS legs and I think it is PLB because B&G is on the rotation for Thursday. I just ordered B&G last Friday and I hope it comes on time.

Great pics Kate (love those big Danes). Your girls are so cute.

Shirl I brought 2 boxes of Fiber One Chocolate bars, so I have no reason to go to the snack bar at work.:+

Hey share a pic of your pug Katie. I just came back from the vets, my doggie Pepe needed his shots. It is much cheaper at Petco. Next week he will be off to the groomers to get a good haircut. I may have to give the groomers a big tip. I'll take before and after pics so we all can have a good laugh.

Menu good and clean
b-oatmeal with berries
l-egg whites and cann. bacon
s-Fiber one bar
d-beef and veggies

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the late post but I am trying to organize my house before the cleaning lady comes tomorrow. I put all the gifts away and now I need to organize all the papers in the kitchen. I just found out that I have to go into work tomorrow morning. I knew I would have to work but I was hoping I could do it from home. Oh well. I picked up the Clean Eating magazine while I was returning today. I will let you know how I like it.

Kate - Your daughters are adorable and you look great too! Thanks for sharing your pictures. As soon as I have a nice one of myself, I will post it.
Katie - glad the mugs were hit. Good luck with your rotation tomorrow!
Robin - never tried the Fiber One bars - are they good?
Shirl - I will probably try a circuit Thursday or Friday morning. I am trying to figure out my workouts for this week.

No w/o - rest day
b: kashi flakes
s: cookie
l: grilled chicken salad
s: apple
d: chili with brown rice

Have a great day everyone!

Robin, here are a few pictures of Frankie (with Collin when he was a little bitty baby)...

June-July05072.jpg

June-July05071.jpg

collinfrankie.jpg

I'm glad you like GS Legs -- I actually don't have that one, but I know I need it. I am excited to start tomorrow. I love intervention too.

Colleen, sorry about working tomorrow. At least the cleaning lady is coming, that should be nice!

Katie and Steph - love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. I will have to bug DH to find some good pictures of me. I found pictures from my sister's wedding but I was puffy from surgery and no workouts, so I think I look fat.

I just flipped through the Clean Eating Mag and I can't wait to try the recipes (chocolate pancakes - mmm). It also has 4 weeks of meals with shopping lists. I don't generally follow any diet but it will give me ideas.

I figured out my workouts for the next week (unless Cathe posts the Jan rotation in the next couple of hours):

M: Imax 2
T: BM 2
W: KBX
T: HLD
F: ACS2
S: APX

I took my inspiration from Sept's Circuit City rotation. I needed to figure out something so I wouldn't sleep through my rotation tomorrow :) I really wanted to do BM2 on New Year's Day since I knew I would have the time and energy (no plans New Years Eve - no $$ to go out so we decided to stay in).

Have a good evening everyone!

Colleen

Oh my word, I have tons to catch up on.

First of all, Thanks everybody for comments on my cute kids! They are monster princesses for sure! I'm more monster than princess, though!

Shirl, Hang in there! Are you back to teaching any classes? It's so hard to end the crappy food cycle!

Katie, Hope you enjoyed your rest day. Your pup is sweet and so are the pics of Collin - what a cute little guy!

Steph - I'm SO GLAD Danes don't shed! My favorite cook book has a recipe for Pannetone - I'll have to check it out - or maybe I shouldn't! Thanks for posting pics! Cute dogs, cute hubby, CUTE YOU!, awesome rt PIC!

Robin, I hope I'm 60 still pumping iron! Pets are a money pit, aren't they? ^5 on great menu & workout! You can be our cheerleader today! Fiber1 bars are my favorites! Have you ever tried the peanut butter!?

Colleen- YAY! Cleaning lady! Mine comes on Fridays. I can't believe it took me so long to concede to get one. I love this woman. She has just about saved my marriage - LOL! What did you think of CE mag? WHat kind of COOKIE did you eat? Please tell me it was c.chip so I can enjoy it thru you! And that it was warm, gooey, filled w/ c.chips and had vanilla ice cream on top! Maybe I need a few minutes alone.....Okay, I'm better now! POST A PIC - If I waited until I had a good one you'd NEVER see me! OH! I see you just posted. I'll have to check that mag out....cc pancakes - I'm there! Good w/o planning. I want the Dec rot. posted too. I'm following FF's that Katie & Robin are for now.

Well, my day has been so-so. Mostly clean, some not-so-clean, like part of a chocolate shake - DH! (D is NOT for Dear in this case!) WHY did he have to bring that home?!

Just finished PLB & PUB abs - hopefully that will help work off my indulgences today! Need a super-clean supper - maybe veggies and salsa.

I better post all this before I lose it! See ya!

Steph, you are HOT! You and DH look great together! And the doggies are adorable. Your pug is smaller than mine. What are the doggie's names?

Colleen, workouts for the week look GREAT! I will post my plans for the week in the morning. I need to check out the Clean Eating mag -- maybe I will pick it up at the grocery store tomorrow morning before I buy for the week. 4 weeks of menus or whatever sounds great!

Kate, great workouts! I don't have the pyramids (yet,of course ;) ) but I am sure they are great! I wanna see some pics of your DH now!

Well, Katie did SUPER-DUPER Clean Max tonight. Put away all the x-mas presents, took the ornaments off the tree, wrapped them all up, packed them away, took down the tree, vacuumed the living room, rearranged the furniture, took the covers off the couch and threw them in the wash, etc. etc. I was on a ROLL!

Food today has been nothing but CRAP -- here's what I ate...

circa 9:30 am -- 2 pieces of coffee cake
circa 1:30 pm -- 3 taco bell tacos
circa 4:30 pm -- B&J New York Super Fudge Chunk (about 1/3 pint)

NOTHING since 4:30 except for coffee. That's probably why I feel like I am on speed and cleaned my house like a mad woman.

I am starting to get hungry now, but I REFUSE to eat this close to bed time. I will have a small snack before my workout tomorrow!

Goodnight all! I bet everyone is already in bed, and no one will read my long post!

Katie, Cute new avatar! Now you need to teach me how to do THAT!
You NEED the Pyramids. PUB was my secret weapon when I first found Cathe...got pretty chiseled but then I went and blew out my shoulder from lifting too often....know better now. Congrats on CleanMax....better luck tomorrow on food. Sounds yummy though! I just had a couple bites of DH's ice cream....

G'night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.