/*/*/*** clean / tidy tuesday ***\*\*\

I have been so.incredibly.tired. these past couple of days. The boys headed upstairs last night to get showers, and I fell asleep on the couch:eek: Not sure what's up with that, maybe hormones?

Eats were good yesterday but I deviated from my norm so everything got out of whack and I ate a bit too much I think. I will stick with what I know works today!

Shooting for 4-ish miles on the TM this morning, be back soon...

sorry for the sleepys, katie!
thats so nice your boys can shower together! i miss mike being able to do that w/ the girls! was a big time saver for me!
have a great run!

-
cardio tonight. i think more learning sss and maybe imax2

colleen, i have ts's sss, hism 1 & 2....which do you think are her easiest to LEARN? i think theyre going to be fun once i learn them, but unti then....:eek::eek::eek:
robin, do you have ts's stuff?

Kate, I agree, it is a huge timesaver for me. Chris is always responsible for Collin's bath/shower and getting him dressed and fed in the morning. Have fun with whatever cardio you decide tonight!

I got in 3.75 miles in -- "ran" out of time, LOL:p Eats will be squeaky today -- the usual for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, not sure about dinner -- need to use some ground beef. Any thoughts??

BB@mid-day!:D

Morning!

Heading out to breakfast with a few of the neighborhood moms in a bit. I will be good! Nothing else on tap tap for today except dance this afternoon. Gotta do some cardio and abs-not sure what.

Katie, hope you get your eats back on track today. And your tiredness could very well be hormones-they are responsible for so much.

Kate, I was thinkning about IMAX 2 yesterday-it's a definite calorie torcher-of which I am in sore need!

Hi to all!:)

BBIAB...

Hey ladies. I need some encouragement today b/c I have to do cardio.:rolleyes:

Morris sorry about FD and the only way to teach him to play by himself is to let him fuss. I'm on your side with this issue.

Klaudia ^5s BB curls. You see you are gaining strength.:) I knew that you could do it.

Lisa the chicken was very good and it much better with fresh rosemary.
-----------
Katie my goal today is to do 1 hour of cardio and sts core work. Great run today.

Kate ts is Tracey?
----------------
It's funny that I'm not sore today. Any way off to do w/o Amy Bento Rumble 1/2 hour & ellip for 1/2 hr and then sts core work.

Good job on your run Katie!
ground beef - tacos or spaghetti???

OOh, Kaludia! Have fun at breakfast! I find it soooo hard to eat clean at breakfast out to eat!:confused:

Robin, CARDIO!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I can't wait for Cathe's new cardio!!! Good plan for today!
yes, ts is Tracey. Do you have any of her stuff?

-
productive morning...gotta jet!

Morning girls,

I actually feel semi-normal today! The girls slept from about 8:30-5:30! So, that was a great bonus. I went to bed a little after 9 so I feel rested. :p:p

No WO y'day - more shopmax. I have really broken the bank the last two days. I love stores in America! :) Plus, Banana Republic was having a 40% off everything sale so I bought everything. :eek:

Today I am going to a step class with my MIL at lifetime!!! :D:D:D Then off to the gyno... :(:(:(

Eats y'day were so-so.

B: kashi cinn harvest/yogurt
L: chicken wrap and a few tator tots (grilled chicken, light ranch, sonic goodness!)
D: Chili's - SOOO YUMMY! Chips and salsa and chicken fajitas. I had cheese and sour crem and guac but very litte... it all tasted so good. So, today I will not indulge in anything. I promise.

Klaudia, ^^^5 on your WO y'day!! Have fun at bfast this AM.

Robin, good luck with your cardio. I could do cardio til I pass out. :)

Kate, morning! Do you like Amy/Tracey? I haven't found another instructor I like as much as Cathe - except maybe Chalene but it's just cuz she's silly!

Katie, maybe you're pg?? I hate being tired.

Morris, I've missed the past few days... any bites on the house? Sorry about dh drama! I agree though - babies need to be put down!

Lisa, I'm enjoying being able to read some of your posts in "real time" now that I'm in the states!

Anne, hope you're having a good couple of days away!

Colleen, how do you feel about the work change? Hope you have a good day!

Ok, time to get dressed and get going to the gym! YAY!

Have a great day all!

I'll check in later this PM.

angie, you sound so good!!! im "jelly" of your br trip!! oh, what i would give to go shopping!
have fun w/ mil!
whats your fave chalene? maybe i'll get one.... i do like ts, but there are minor annoyances. i hae 1 amy but havent taken the time to learn it all the way thru. like you sais, nothings better than cathe:D.

kate I have Tracey's kickbox and 2 of her step cardio. Her w/o are fun and she is really nice ..a little too nice for me. I need people like Cathe and Amy to kick my butt with cardio or I won't do it.

Angie shopping will help you to feel 100% normal.

I'd make it through my cardio. I did 25 mins of kb and 25 min ellip (thanks to cardio coach). It wasn't as bad as I thought. Maybe I'll work on an circuit type cardio with no weights. I have a step machine, ellip, step w/o, kickbox w/o. Any suggestions?

I'm eating my 2nd breakfast oatmeal and raisins.

Off to find out about more FD.:rolleyes:

Hi Everyone!

Busy morning. Did MIC hi/lo and then went running. I estimated poorly on my time and got home a little late. I have been running since then. I was hungry all day yesterday so hopefully today I won't be so hungry.

Katie, hope you can rest up so you are not so tired.
Angie, have fun shopping!!! I am so jealous.
Kate, I think HISM was the easiest to learn. That workout always kicks my butt.
Robin, yeah you got your cardio in. Hope the drama is not too bad.
Klaudia, how was breakfast? That's nice that the neighborhood moms get together.
Hi Anne & Lisa!

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: taco salad, watermelon
s: edamame, strawberries & yogurt
d: either chop suey or out

I was good at breakfast-had 2 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon and a bite of hash browns. I am very proud of the self-restraint I showed at not eating Nevena's pancakes:)

Robin, thanks for the encouragement! You guys are such great motivators! Nice workout yourself:)

Angie, glad the girls are getting settled. Hope your step class was fun! Thanks for the BR enabling!

I'm thinking a LowMax premix today-the butt needs work-a lot of it!

ETA: Hi Colleen! Great workout!

robin, 2 breakfasts! thats my kind of day!:D
god job getting your cardio done!

colleen, i think i'll try out hism tonight - thanks!
sorry for the hunger! i severely dislike feeling that!

kl, ^5 not eating pancakes!!!! sooo hard!
have fun lowmaxing!:eek:

-
eats are super clean - im on a roll! finally!:D:D

Yay Kate!!

s-almonds
l-pasta w/tuna and peas, parmesan cheese
s-fake latte, apple
d-crock pot chicken salsa verde

Quiet thread today!

Step class was awesome! It was a multi-step class but she used the steps vertically instead of horizontally so I was a bit concerned but I did great and it was so fun and I burned 575 calories! YAY! The instructor asked me how I did so well when it was my first class... thanks Cathe!

I went to my gyno appt and the doc listened to my heart and asked me if I worked out. I said yes and he said I had a very athletic heartrate and was very healthy cardiovascularly! I was so happy to hear that!

Eats have been ok. Not squeaky but not horrible either. Trying to watch portions more than anything. Went to Panera for lunch - lf chix noodle and 1/2 turkey sandwich.

Klaudia, great job with bfast!

Robin, glad you got through your cardio.

Colleen, hope your hunger is satisfied today! I hate running late... I hear ya!

Watching PS I love you with my sis... bbl.

Angie, That step class osunds so fun! Kudos to you on compliments from teacher & dr!! WTG!
Your lunch...mmmm...I love that soup at Panera! Might need a lunch out this week now!:D
Have fun with your sis! Laura comes home from GVSU on Thursday. Cant wait to have her home!

Dinner is roasting away....chicken, carrots, red skin potato, celery, onion..mmmmm ...and buttermilk biscuits. I will limit myself to one small one.

fly by here - massive fd:mad::mad: i will fill you all in later or tomorrow.

katie, are you pregnant? just wanted to thriw that outthere;)

angie, what fun at the gym!

kate, can i come over for dinner?

robin, great wo!

anne, how are your parents?

hi klaufd and colleeen.

back later - great wo today of run and weights. dinner is on

morris, youre welcome any time!:D
sorry abt the fd...we're here when youre ready!
good job w/ your wo! no stress eating!!!:D:D

dinner was good....need some stressbustin cardio tho....

Morris we can rant together.

I don't understand why a mother will put her kids on the backburner.:mad:

Just sad...and I ate some chips:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.