**** clean&tidy Tuesday****

Hey ladies, quick lunch-time drive-by... Sorry I can never hang out at mid-day, STUPID JOB:(:p

I am very sore and very tired and completely ravenous -- my hunger is out of control. Totally clean so far, thank goodness! I find that I am more hungry the day after a heavy weight workout, as opposed to the day of. Anyone else? Also, when I am sore, my body just feels tired. Anyone else?

With STS my body gets DOMs 2 days later. When I had the DOMS the first week of Meso2 I felt very tired. I guess our bodies want us to rest and heal. The dOMS in week 2 is not that bad. I feel more tightness than pain.

Kate I hope she won't get any more of those attacks.
LOL I just add raisons and then cinn. to my oatmeal.LOL

I'm back!

What I had started to say this morning was that there must have been something in the water last night-we had sleep issues, too! Danica couldn't fall asleep til after midnight! And Darrin had a hacking cough that was shaking the bed! Not a great start. Today is a run/walk and abs. Taking the girls to dance this afternoon.

Angie, I don't know how I lose my posts! I must hit some key that clears the box. Drives me crazy. Sorry about Ellie:( I've been lucky with the girls so far-no school issues. Let's see what Nevena will be like! Isn't it funny how a little bit of home can brighten your day? For me it was Coke-and the contact solution I used back home-weird, I know!

Katie, nice workout! Your 4 bites of cake can't compete with my rather large bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Sabotage! I'll be lifting around 57# to start for chest-hopefully! And I'm major sore today! Tomorrow will be worse, I'm sure.

Kate, great job on the early workout! And no worries on the weight-it's all about how your clothes fit and how you look-if Mike sees major improvement, who are you to complain, right? Milla's had a few migraines, too. She's even thrown up! They run in families and Darrin gets them, too.

Morris, hugs to you. Crummy way to start the day. You are an AWESOME mom!! Don't let dh begrudge you your little bit of alone time! You deserve it! Why couldn't he take care of Aidan? Sorry if I'm being too nosey.

Robin, we're having the same issue here-Darrin went out and bought a bench, but now realizes we need a squat rack or stands. He never listens!

Colleen, yay on the early day!

Anne, drama on FB is no fun, I know! Hope your meetings fly by! Mine was 3 hours long, but a lot of fun. We're developing a character building/anti bullying curriculum with the principal and the Art and P.E. teachers. Someting for my future resume, right?

Eats are good:

b-kashi
s-7 grapes and 2 cubes cheese (at school)
l-2 lf bean burritos, w/2% cheese and sour cream on ww tortilla
s-?
d-?

bbiab...

another sore stser here! my chest & sh are sportin a nice heat from yday!

robin, here i thought you had some gem of a raisin! lol!!
the backoff sets are awesome! i cant wait for the wave loading!

klaudia, sorry for your bad night! its the pits!

morris, i thought the same as kl re your dh - why on earth couldnt he "watch"them for 30 mins???
if i ever do anything w/o kids my mil says "oh, is mikey babysitting?" yeah, like i "babysit" every stinkin' day! no, he's not babysitting - its called parenting!:rolleyes:

Kate, I've had people say that, too. And my response is the same-they're just as much his kids as mine. We share the responsibility of the kids. And we all know the old adage, "If mama's not happy..." It's true, though. Work is tough, no doubt, but spending ALL day at home with children is a different kind of challenge-it can be a complete drain-physical, emotional, mental with no tangible appreciation. Lucky for me Darrin gets that and understands girls' nights, shopping solo-for groceries and fun, working out, etc. Heck, he feels guilty going out for an occasional beer cause I've been home all day and he hasn't! His ears must be burning! I really need to thank him for being so understanding;)

Morris, I just feel really bad for you-with all you're dealing with, you should be able to do the one thing you truly love and that makes you feel good without getting grief for it.

I apologize if I've overstepped my bounds. I'll shut up now!

Oh my word, it would SO FUN is Klaudia and Kate came to my recital! I don't know the exact time, probably around 7:30. It's at EL High School. It's a really well done show, too, it moves right along and it's top notch. It will run about an hour and 45 minutes this year, with a 15 minute intermission. But, no pressure! I'm just saying, it would be a hoot. And, we have a guest bedroom and a fold out couch at our house, if anyone needs it.

And Morris, I agree with Klaudia and Kate, but I didn't want to overstep bounds either. You know it's because we care about you.

Robin, boo to gossippers. I hate that.

Did I tell you guys I think I found the perfcect dog?
http://www.apbpets.com/bios/alexa.html

Isn't she the cutest thing ever? Jim has been wanting a dog for some time and I've been saying no, but if we can get THAT dog, I may acquiesce. I grew up with outdoor dogs and didn't want one in the house, but how can I resist that face? She is too cute and adorable. Plus, she's already house and crate trained. We decided now is not the time to get a dog since we travel every weekend, but we have somone who would watch her. Hmmmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Catch you kiddos on the flip side!

anne

no oversttepping bounds, girls. dh wanted to study this am and not be disturbed. i don't mind being interrupted so much, but he just did not want me working out period. i had finn in the basement with me when aidan started up. could not do everything! he is usually supportive but does not realize things are not always smooth!

our home inspection was today. luckily finn napped a little (it IS tiring being up at 4:30;)) i di amy bentoo's all pump uper body. now a walk for us. eats are squeaky.

klaud, sorry for you night. your chest work sounds brutal. i am jealous. are you preordering??

kate, ita on the "parenting." yeah on the doms, and i am sure the weight is water. how do your clothes fit?

urg. no more personals as my window of opportunity is over. bbiab

Hey everyone, heading to bed soon, well, really just to watch tv with Ryan. I'm tired, he's tired, everybody's tired. we went to dinner at subway tonight - it felt like home. So good to have the veggies piled on the sandwich - the French eat their sandwiches so plain!

I'll catch up on personals in the AM.

XOXO

angie sleep well!

anne, definately get a dog:) have fun at tap!

robin, have you done p90x? thoughts on preordering today:eek:?

katie, i have so much trouble eating clean when i am ravenous. how are you now? hope the day flies....

off for our walk, 2 fussy guys in tow:)

morris, you amaze me getting out w/ dss in such cold weather! im such a baby!:p
again, im sorry for your dh issue:(. if only hed understand it HELPS you!

klaudia, i appreciate your rant - i need to do more to thank;) mike too - poor guy prob feels like i'll never be thankful;) again!

anne, i have it on my calendar!
that dog will be ginormous!!! :D his face eminds me of mufasa when he was a pup!

angie, yay for subway!! i eatat least 1 fresh pepper everyday. mmmmm

eats are still great here. not sure why its all clicking all the sudden??? maybe the oreo binge on sat kicked me into high gear!:D

I know that dog is huge--I've been joking all day that if I would give up Mexican food I could weigh less than my dog! But, we haven't even met her yet, so we'll see. One of my co-workers (who makes me crazy, but that's another story) works with the rescue group. She's met this dog and she says she's very sweet, kinda goofy, and already huge. That's fine by me, I grew up with big dogs (Irish Wolfhound and Collies). She also said she's very shy and submissive. I told her submissive is good in my world. She laughed because she's afraid of me. Which she tells me. Quite often. I find that annoying. Oh, well, she does a lot of good work with rescuing animals.

I'm off to tap soon. This afternoon has been crazy!

anne

anne, danes & mastiffs are both great - i bet shed be a wonderful dog!
have fun tonight!

hi katie!

made pork chops for dinner....never made em before - they turned out awesome! also a new recipe for mac - tht was good too. had a big salad w/ my dinner.
soooo tired tho - cant wait for bed!:)

Anne, get the dog!!! What a cutie!
Kate, you never made pork chops before? I just can't believe it. I am glad they turned out good. My sister used to go to someone for a quick neck massage and he could tell her that she had a migraine coming on. She said the next day she felt like she does the day after a migraine. Strange stuff.
Klaudia, I hate it when Chris has a hacking cough. I just can't sleep through that. I hope you get a restful night tonight.
Morris, did the home inspection go okay?
Angie, I haven't had subway in ages. I bet it was good.

So my early day ended up being late. The meeting ran for 3 hours and by the time I left it was 4:45 so I got stuck in DC during rush hour. Traffic was better than I expected but it still took me a long time to get home. It will be nice to be in the office all day tomorrow.

hi robin!

collen, any time ive been served pc's (moms or mil's) they were tough and nasty. thought they were all that way. got a recipe that promised juicy - they was goooood!:p
i have zero patience for traffic! mike always drives wherever we go. i hate driving.
interesting on the migraines! wow!

i have a sweet tooth rightnow! maybe dinner was to salty???? had a couple bites of m's pear. will drink some water - hope that cures it! no oreos!!!!

Hi ladies!

Got my workout done-2.5 mile run/walk and No Equipment abs. I did the running at 6.0-I think being tired affected my energy level today. No matter. I'm happy I got it done:)

Anne, get the dog! She's adorable! Our friends have a bull mastiff and they love him! What a kind thing to do, too:) I'd love to come to your recital! I'll have to check schedules and such-Danica's recital is at the end of the month and she has extra rehearsals. When do you need to know by?

Kate, you need to try panko crusted pork chops! So good and the kids love them:) Dessert sounds so good! I think I'll have strawberries with some chocolate syrup:) Pretty clean, right?

Colleen, sorry about the long day! Darrin will be taking some Nyquil-before bed!!

Dinner wasn't the best-turkey kielbasa, mac & cheese, steamed broccoli, but eats the rest of the day were good skim "latte" and banana for snack:)

klaudia, dont discount yur wo - you did great! mike's skipping his....im pretty sure when i get out of j's rm he'll be conked out on the couch!:p
that would be great to meet up for annes recital! hope you can make it!

katie, we are going to my sister in burke, va, then to smith mountian lake to my in laws. kind of a family obligation/vacation if you know what i mean.

kate, porkchops in slow cooker are good too! get some rest.

klaudia, wo sounds good, and you had a good clean day, yeah!

colleen, sorry for the long day and traffic. i hate that.

my day is over, dh and i are still testy, but i am going out running in the am. finn was so fussy all day, tomorrow has to be better, right? inspection went well i think. i wish it was august and we were just settled someplace. this is so stressful. see you all on the other side. tomorrow i need to preoreder

yay!!! I have my mac up and running!
and I had a small bowl of ice cream! :D was great!

Morris, Enjoy your run in the morning! I;m sure it will help in a lot of ways....
I hope things get better for you and DH. (((hugs)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.