!!!!! cLEAN & tidy TGIFriday !!!!!

Another busy weekend on tap for me, but it absolutely will include some time for me to NAP!! I have been so freaking exhausted this week, it has been awful!!

Today should be a rather quite day at work. At lunch time, I have to go pick up several gallons of paint -- for Collin's room and the Master Bath. We are painting Collin's room this weekend!

I think I may have finally figured out the wording of the wedding invitation, tell me what you think...

Katie Elizabeth Welborn
&
Christopher Ryan Ritchie

invite you to join them
for an intimate ceremony
to celebrate their love
and commitment
as they exchange marriage vows
and together with their son,
Collin Reid,
celebrate their new family

Sunday, the 25th of May
two thousand eight
at four o’clock in the afternoon
on the beach
Nags Head, North Carolina

How does that sound??

Workout today will be 4DS Legs and Shoulders, then tomorrow will be step cardio (at Chris's house). Menu:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L kebab grille -- spicy chicken kebab and fresh pita!
S apple slices, Lara bar
D ???

Moning

I like the wording Katie.

No w/o for me today, rest day and the last day of my recovery week. YAY :eek:

My menu is up in the air but I will be going out for lunch and I have a party to go to tonight. I hope I keep it clean but we will see.

Colleen how is your DH hand?

Hi cLEAN & tidy peeps!

I've missed checking in with all of you! You're all so sweet!

Katie, I like the wording of your invitation.
Robin, Have fun at your party. Sending you keep it clean vibes.~~~~~
Steph, I am super impressed with your pull-ups! ^5
Kate, I hope you're feeling a little better. You're in my prayers.
Colleen, How is your DH feeling today? I hope he is ok. Car accidents are so scary.
Jenn, Are you on vacation?

Well, I've been doing well with workouts and eating. Today's workout was PLB. I teach 2 classes this afternoon.

menu
b-yogurt, granola & banana
s-fruit and almonds
l-large salad and tuna
s-??
d-beef stew - made clean and lean!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning peeps,
I'll have to be quick, have to grab my intern and go to the chiro!
I'm still sore from Wednesday!! Holy smokes!

Colleen, first, i read yesterdays posts, i hope DH is feeling okay today, how scary.

Katie, that sounds BEAUTIFUL!! I love it. Now i want ice cream with PB though..

Robin, enjoy the rest, gonna kick arse next week i bet.

Shirl, enjoy PLB, still havent done that one, maybe next week. I dont know how you work out and teach 2 classes, good for you!

Kate, Lori, Jenn, hello,
BBL with everyhting else!
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

DH is still sore from the seatbelt and his hand is bothering him. He is taking some Advil to help with the pain. He is going back to work today.

Katie, love the wording - it is beautiful
Shirl, you are a trooper to do PLB and then teach 2 classes!
Robin, enjoy your last rest day!
Steph, hope the soreness goes away!
Kate, how are you feeling today?

Hi Lori & Jenn!

w/o was Imax 2
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: tbd
l: tbd
s: fruit & cheese
d: tbd

Today is my spa day so I will be out for my meals. I definitely need the time to relax.

Have a great day!

Colleen

Hello!

Eating at my desk, then off with the intern! one more week only though :)

Colleen, glad DH is alright, you soooo deserve a spa day, relax and enjoy every second of it.

Kate, where are you????? Worrying now...

Plan, tonight, 4d BC and core
Menu:
Honestly, same as yesterday!
BBL
Steph

I'm here!!! Just a really busy day.

Katie, The wording sounds great and so does your weekend. What colors??

Robin, Enjoy your rest day and your party tonight. What are you doing with the kids?

Shirl! Good to see ya! Glad things are going well.

Steph, Is this intern with you for a shorter time that Tiffany was? Still sore? That's awesome! Arnold had better be earnin' his bucks!!

Colleen, Enjoy the spa!!! I guess I need to go read y'days posts. So sorry about DH!!

==================================================
I got to work at Gina's school this AM. Then we went out to lunch with MIL. She also wanted us to go shopping with her so Gina could pick out some clothes for her bday (next Saturday!). Came home and rested for a bit. Now I need to get busy.

menu:
b - banana, Kashi
s - crackers, apple
l - tortilla soup, grilled chicken salad, some french fries
s & d - not sure yet

Not sure about a w/o either.

Hope you all are having a great day!!

Hey ladies!! Thanks for the input on the invites! I love it too, but I guess I feel a bit nervous about calling Collin "our" son, but we do want this marriage to be just as much about the 3 of us as a family as the 2 of us as a couple, so it seems appropriate.

Kate, we are painting Collin's room a color called Synergy, kind of a teal blue/green color...
http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/search/search.do
We are also painting the Master Bath a color called Reflecting Pool...
http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/search/begin.do;WHSESSIONID=HR1KnLGBDyh0vqdQSDHGlLpSYLQ1nsspCvm0GFNSGG3Ly54B2cC2!-20492737!NONE

Hope those links work!!

Well crap, they don't work -- oh well. You could do to the site and type in the names of the colors if you want...

Katie, I think its nice you call him "ours". Does Collin ever call him Dad, or just plain Bish?

Pretty colors!

Mostly he calls him Bish, but sometimes Daddy or Daddy Bish. He is still fairly attached to his not-so-present-or-worthy biological father. However, as I am sure you all know, Chris more his Dad in every way than anyone else will ever be!!

Did you check out the paint colors?

Mostly he calls him Bish, but sometimes Daddy or Daddy Bish. He is still fairly attached to his not-so-present-or-worthy biological father. However, as I am sure you all know, Chris more his Dad in every way than anyone else will ever be!!

Did you check out the paint colors?

Hi ladies,

No I'm not on vacation yet. I leave next Tuesday. Can't wait.

Colleen enjoy your spa day. I've only been once and it was so much fun. Glad DH is okay.

Katie I like the wording of the of your invites. Enjoy your painting this week.

Robin enjoy your party. Did you start reading Perfect Body Diet? I have and so far I like it.

Hi Shirl, Steph, Kate and Lori!!

B-protien shake
s-luna bar
l-california rolls and a danish
s-couscous salad
d- pizza (fridays is always pizza day)

Jenn

Ooh, Katie - What will Frank say about the invite? He probably won't even see it, huh?

Jenn! Good to see ya, girl! Hope you have a good weekend. Glad you like the book.

--------------------------
well....!
I just did 4DS LIS cardio. I felt so great when I was done with that I did HIS finished combos. Still felt great so I did Blast 3 ( I love to jump over the step! Who says preggos can't jump?!). Also did core & stretch. I feel SO MUCH better now. I hope I can w/o tomorrow.

See ya in the morn!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.