clean & tidy & sweaty on a terrific tuesday

Forgot to post my eats:

B-Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal, 1 cup blueberries
L-scrambled egg/whites w/spinach, roasted red pepper, and shredded cheese in ww tortilla
D-?
S-fruit, yogurt

Hi everyone!

Boot Camp was just the fix I needed this morning! I feel great today and I know it's bc of cleaner eats. :D
Took ds to the dr, this am, then this aftn got the dog groomed. DH will be gone traveling tonight so it's just me and the kiddos.

Klaudia, great eats again today! I spend way too much @ Target.:eek:

Nina, productive day!

Clintonya, glad you are a little better. Drink lots of fluids. :)

Colleen, we are having the same weather, but this afternoon is better, thank goodness.

Kate, so sorry about your mom having MS. Glad the steroids are helping. Today's eats are much better, hope yours are too.:)

Becky, glad you found your bb! :D :D

Robin, first days are always tough and overwhelming. You will pick up in no time.:) Hope you got that nap in.

Anne, just go at your own pace on the RT and you will do great! And remember others who are soooo envious!:D

No time to catch up on personals, sorry! Will try to do better tomorrow. It's not raining right this second, but I don't know if rowing will be a go or not. I'll go to the boathouse and see what the open rowing coach says. See you all in the AM. Have a great evening, everybody.

anne

Hi Girls! Busy day. Clean eats & sweaty Wos!
2 parks, out to lunch, cooking, playing, and sad...had to pick up my mom from her drs appt because she was too sick w/ her MS to drive home. I felt so bad for her.

gotta go tend to my chillun...I'll try to bb for personals.

Oh Kate, so sorry to hear that about your mom. :( I hope she feels better tomorrow.

I had a very nice day......got to the library and to Walmart and I took the afternoon completely off and watched the movie The Kite Runner. I loved the book so much and the movie was really good too. Not as much detail of course, but still very good.

Going to read a bit before bed............ Goodnight !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.