****clean&tidy monday****

Okay, I'll admit it, Drill Max scares me. There, I said it out loud. I'm just not in very good shape right now and it looks so tough! But, I think I'll get that, Low Impact Circuit and Body Max2. Then I'll have plenty of circuits if we all want to come up with a rotation to do together. That's a great idea, Angie!

anne

anne, dont be scared of dm! the premixes are much kinder and it is so much fun!
i even made mike do it before! lol!!

I like 2 circuits, 1 total body and 3 cardio. I can try to put something together. I know that I'll have to put in videos for everyday since I don't have a treadmill or any other cardio options. Klaudia, you can throw in your HIIT on whatever cardio day you want. Should they be steady state cardio or interval? Or both?

Start date? Jan 1/2?

Okay, I just bought Drill Max, Low Impact Circuit and Body Max 2. I wanted to get another rise for my step, too, but that put the total over $100 and I couldn't figure out how to pay with more than one credit card. Oh, well, I've lived without for this long, I'll be fine.

I love the circuit rotation, Klaudia. How do you do 20 minute HIIT? I have the one from Body for Life, which I always did outside running. I guess I could try it on the rowing machine.

Can you tell I have no motivation for work today? Ha!

anne

Hey girlies-as far as cardio-do what works for you. I personally like HIIT cause it's short! I'm not a cardio junkie at all. I've read a lot of articles that say it's the best for fat burning without sacrificing muscle gains. Anne, I do it on the treadmill, alternating short bursts of sprinting with walking at a brisk pace. Say 30 sec @9.0/90 sec @4.0. There's lots of ways to do it. I have read about people using the rowing machine. I think it was on www.crossfit.com.

The start date is good for me:)

Okay, I'll read up on it, thanks, Klaudia.

How about we start on 1/4? I'm so linear, my work out weeks have to start on Sunday or Monday. I can be flexible for the group, though, if need be!

anne

Seems like a lot of you are interested in doing a circuits/cardio kind of rotation. Do you guys want to do it together? Should we just create our own?? I would love to be able to work alongside you guys!

I dont think that I can join in b/c STS. The presale ends Dec 31st prayfully that means shipping will start soon.

i'll do this til i have myhead into sts.
im excited for some circuits for a while!

how are the kiddos, robin?

hellllllp! gina was on a playdate and just got home. she brought frosted sugar cookies. they're prob. gross, right????? right?????!!!!!!!

Ok girls. Off to disney tomorrow AM. Don't know if we'll have internet/time but otherwise, Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be back in a few days and work on that rotation for us!

Grace and peace,
angie

Have a great trip, Angie!

Kate, step away from the cookies. I'm sure they're awful.

Robin, have fun with STS.

Have a good night, everyone!

anne

Angie, have a blast! tell us when your blog is updated so we can read all about it!

anne, i can hear you tappin'!!!

the frosting looks canned - not even gonna try it!:D

Angie, have a wonderful time and a Merry Christmas.
Kate, the cookies don't taste good. I have a problem where I have to taste it to prove it's not good.
Klaudia, we all need to vent. Glad you are feeling better today.
Anne, good choices on the workouts. DM is not too scary - just the double cardio premix - it always leaves me winded. It is 68 minutes so you probably won't do it too often.

A circuit rotation sounds like a lot of fun. I will probably join you guys for the first week and then start STS. I doubt it will be here by 1/4.

I splurged today and got some Tracey DVD's. I had been holding out and since she offered the 1/2 off again, I should get the ones I was thinking about. They should be here Wednesday so hopefully I can do them this weekend.

Off to make dinner.

busy day today, Colleen?
What TS's did you get?
Enjoy your (late) dinner!

I want to hunker down in bed with a movie and a bowl of homemade ice cream with a warm cc cookie! I won't - but I sure want to!:D

hi everyone - your rotations sound awsome. i will probably do some, but not all. i am jealous of you stsers!

kate, good job with the cookies. just think, you can enjoy one with your girls on christmas, and that will be good.

angie, have a great christmas! drill max is so fun, definately not to be scared of.

colleen, what did you buy?

okay, i still have not finished my shoppping or wrapping. now i am too tired. tomorrow for sure.... goodnight everyone

Phew! I'm beat. I left the house at noon, dropped the girls off at my mom's, went shopping to get gifts for my mom-she has excruciating back pain and couldn't go out so I did her shopping for her. I was in Target from 2-8!! And I have to go back out tomorrow. Needless to say, no workout-again:( And let me share what I ate-almonds, banana, skinny latte for lunch and baked Doritos with buffalo chicken dip with a chaser of chocolate pretzels for dinner!

Bring on those circuits!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.