////////// cLEAN & tidy monday \\\\\\\\\\

You girls are goofy!! I would LOVE to have you at my wedding, come on down!!

Glad to hear you lunch was good Kate. Tell me how you made it.

Steph, careful with your injury -- and your toilet!

Colleen, call your boss and tell him/her that your "ladies" say you have to stay home tomorrow and REST!

Katie, dont joke, we might just show up!!!

I kicked, punched,(yes, certain faces came to mind), and crunched. It doesnt feel any worse...maybe that's not the best way to fix an injury though.

Crackers and PB sound great Kate! Did you get to the grocery store?
Steph

LOL You ladies are funny....I'll be there Katie.

I was able to do GS-Chest and Tri and the kids didn't bother me. YAY Now I feel good and tired even though it's 6:30 p.m.

I hope your shoulder feels better Steph.
Feel better Colleen drink some tea with honey.

Nighty-night

I'm totally serious, come to the wedding! What could be better than a weekend at the beach with your Cathe girls?!?

Good night Robin!!

Katie, be careful what you ask for! You might get a bunch of Catheites showing up with low fat desserts and veggie trays!
Steph

Katie, My lunch couldn't have been easier. I baked a chicken breast and HEAPED on the salsa. It's from a farmers market in town and it is HOT!!! Jalapenos, habaneros, tomatoes, cukes, carrots, yellow peppers, and other stuff I can't identify. And some cilantro sprinkled on top....I need to go get some!!! So....what's the date of your wedding so we can all start planning!?

Steph, Glad you got to workout & that it didn't hurt! I did get to go shopping but only for minimal things - Gina needed more of "her" toothpaste!:)

Robin, I just finished C&T too - we're gonna burn tomorrow night! yay!

Did great at inlaws tonight. TOns of veggies. There was corn there too and I wanted some but it was bathed in butter so I skipped it!x( There was baked potato and I really wanted salsa for it but I felt funny asking so I just ate it plain. No dessert for me!!

I shouldn't even be typing. It's 915 and we have so much work to do. If Mike knew I was doing this right now heads would roll! Better go before I get "caught"!

Sleep tight everybody!

Hi ladies,

You all be off to bed by now. It's almost 10pm.

Katie- I think Amy is completely different from Cathe. I think they both do different exercises. Amy does 3 sets of each exercise. Amy has really awesome music in this series(imo). Her ab routine is fun also in this series. My only drawback is I become impatient doing 3 sets. I find it time consuming. And I lack the attention span. But this is just me. Also if you like hi/lo and bosu workouts that workout rocks!

Had a good day but didn't workout. My bi's and back are sore from yesterday. I got thru sumo squats and really just didn't have the gusto this morning for a workout. So tomorrow will be legs, core and cardio.

My eats today were pretty good.
B-egg beater cheese omellete w. light english muffin
s-apple slices, string cheese and all bran crackers
l-california rolls and 4 pieces of dark choc
s- salsa and chips, 3 hershey kisses
s-larabara
d-chili and low fat corn muffin

I haven't bought myself anything new to workout in in a while. My workout gear is sports bra, tank, and pants. Nothing name brand.

Glad everyone had a great day.

Jenn:-( :7

Hey, Jenn! Glad someone is up w/ me still! 10:30 here! Just wrapping up some work stuff...hopefully I can go to bed soon! Tomorrow I be GS BSB too. I love everything on your menu - you're makin' me hungry, woman! The AllBran crackers, dark chocolate, chili, corn muffin.....And I have a serious salsa addiction - at least 1 cup most days of the week. When I really need to add veggies to my day I'll just eat it straight out of the jar! yummmmmm. What kind of larabar do you eat? What is a Cal. roll? SO, what keeps you up at night? For me it's fitting in my workouts then work paperwork for a couple hours. Sleep tight!

Hi Kate,

A california roll is sushi. It is celery, avacodo and crab meat. It's the only kind I eat. I don't much about raw fish. Today I had the choc coconut larabar. It was my first one and was pretty yummy. I don't get home from work until 7pm and then by the time I have dinner and clean up I always feel like I'm the last one to check in. I try to workout in the morning or else it doesn't get done.

I'm off to bed now its almost 11, see you tomorrow. Have a great night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.