# - # - # - # cLEAN & tidy Monday # - # - # - #

Well, my day is almost over, thank goodness -- I'm sleepy!

I am pre-menstrual, so I am craving sugar like crazy! I really wanted dessert tonight, thankfully Chris finished off the pumpkin pie today at work. I escaped with only one chocolate truffle. Now I am craving soda!

Off to bed!

I am such a later poster today!!
Looks like i missed a ton of pretzel action..and PMS!! Wait for me:), i'll join ya next week!

I have a nutrition intern starting with me today, on top of teaching and working, she'll be with me 4 weeks. Now i dont have a minute to myself at work. Oh well

Workout tonight, KPC, and added more ab work, good one, havent done it in a while.
I'm darn hungry too! Why Mondays?

B: oatmeal
s: no time
L: corn chowder, carrots, hummus, big apple
s: wasa and almond butter
d: 2 ezekial, spinach salad, with hemp dressing, egg whites with garlic and onion, strawberries and yogurt
s: kamut and almond milk

I better have more time to chat tomorrow! WE need an intervention.
Steph

Katie- Resist the soda!!!!

Steph- Hope the intern goes well. When I worked for the chiro I would occasionally have a "helper" - I HATED it!! It's much easier to do things yourself!
What is wasa?
What is WE , as in needing an intervention? Everything with DH going okay?

Well, Katie motivated me to up my weights. I lifted 25s for chest presses and I DID IT! I didn't do the full set - I dropped to 20s for the last 2 reps, but hey - congrats to me! Ugh, DH will be happy for me but I so wish he would lift again too...

I will not eat anything tonight. I am satisfied from my dinner. With as heavy as I lifted I feel like I should have some protein but I don't think it's in my calorie allotment, unfortunately. What do you gals do in this situation? Although I think I'm the only nighttime exerciser here. I really would like to be able to workout in the morning. With as early as Isabel wakes up sometimes I'd have to start my workout by 4:30 to be done by 5:30 (when DH goes to work lately). And I do NOT like my workout time to get interrupted. Oh well...in my next life everything will be perfect!:p

Hope everyone finished their day well. See ya tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.