////////// cLEAN & tidy monday \\\\\\\\\\ *w/pics*

Jenn, I checked out hungry girl. I would love the free samples, but I don't want a bunch of emails from the companies!! I guess I'll have to go without free food!x(

I just wanted to check in and say "thanks" for the suggestions the other day and getting started eating clean. I am writing out my meal plan for the week now! And I will be going through the pantry & fridge - tossing all tempting items! (Sorry rest of my family.)

Katie - the pictures are amazing. Your wedding will be beautiful!

I hope to start posting here regularly as I clean up my eating.

You are always welcome in our forum Kelly

I've just signed up for the free stuff and yes you may have to get some newsletters. I usually cancel them after the first one.

I've still have not did any clean-max maybe I need a nap.I'm diffently a morning person. it is only 11:20 am and I'm tired.

Kelly, I often throw out stuff too. Good luck this week!:)

Robin, Have fun cleanmaxing!!!

I'm done with officemax - playmax now!

Maybe I need to do some cleanmaxing because I have too much time on my hands. I was trying to get the 3fatchicks scale like Kelly but ended up with this tickerfactory.LOL

Off to clean the house.

Good Morning!

Boy, It's been busy here this morning! I have to work today; only 5 hours. I started my 3rd week of P90X+ today - upper body+ and abs/core+. I had to psych myself up to go down to my cold basement this morning - so glad I did. I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Has anyone else continued to weigh in on Monday's?

Kelly, Welcome to our check in. I threw some junk away over the weekend; it definitely helps.

Katie, Love the pictures! It sounds like you accomplished alot and resolved the unsure feelings about your dress. You're going to look gorgeous.

Kate, Enjoy the day with your girls. Playmax sounds like a great day.

Robin, I'm glad you liked the link. Enjoy your day.

Colleen, I hope you get out early! I ordered Tracey's 3 pack of core, circuit and strike.

Steph, It sounds like you had a nice restful day.

I better get going; it's time for shovelmax!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hello all! Thanks for all the comments/compliments on my pictures. I am so excited today about my upcoming wedding and I feel an inner peace about it all. It's such a great feeling!!

Kelly, welcome to the check-in! Clean eating is a journey for sure, and you will have good days and bad days. To me, it is a method that you incorporate when you can. You can't always succeed, but you will find that when you feed your body better, you will perform better in all aspects of your life.

Nap time, ladies! Check back later!!

Cute ticker, Robin!!

Shirl, I hate peeling down to my workout clothes when its cold!! But then you warm up pretty quick! Do you feel like you feel like you're progressing welw w/ P90X+?

Katie, Enjoy your nap!!! I'm jealous! Maybe I can talk the girls into all of us piling into my bed!

I got too busy and didn't eat my AM snack. Lunch was yummy - baked chicken breast, romaine, corn, cuke slices, and homemade salsa.

We have some leftover chocolate chip cake that I made for company last night. I have a feeling my PM snack will be untidy.....}(

STEPHANIE!!!!

Classical Stretch! Oh my word! Love it!!! That was the best 45 minutes I've spent in a long time! (well, except for last night!}( )

Gina was really into it too. The girls loved her Canadian accent! I did too - I'm a sucker for accents (love yours, btw!). I was told once from a Canadian that I have "the strongest american accent" he'd ever heard! LOL! In the bar work Gina said "her feet are dirty" and totally cracked me up! The "again" and "lever" really had her cracking up.

In the last 15 minutes (hip, etc. stretch) I was laughing so hard because my muscles were CRYING!

This was totally awesome and I can't wait to do it again! Thank you, thank you!

KATE!!

which one did you do??? total body? I love it too, you'll find you're walking taller, feel stretched out all the time! I'm so glad you like it.
accent? does Miranda have an accent? do i have an accent? You should go to Newfoundland, very very thick accents there, our pharmacist is from there, and i cant even understand her, she's from a very very small town in the Maritimes.

I've been keeping my little self busy! Dr at 1030, went to the market, then did KCM step kickbox, then KM blast challenge (what the hell was i thinking!!), then abs from MM. Lunch, now dog walking..then i might tackle the downstairs storage room, its getting crazy in there!!

PS: Gina, her feet are dirty :)

S

Glad to hear some more reviews on Classical Stretch, I think I am going to ask for this one for my birthday!!

Steph, I am sure that you do have an accent! I can't imagine what Kate sounds like, but I am sure that you would BOTH think that I have a southern accent!! And I am not even that far south -- just Virginia! Does anyone else here say "y'all!" ?!?

Nap was glorious, although I think I am getting.....SICK! I can feel a sinus infection comingx(

Steph, Sounds like you've had a great day! I love having time to be productive. I've gotten a lot done today too. Nothing *I* wanted to get done, but lots of work stuff Mike needed help with. I did the Athlete's Stretch. Hoping to do total body tomorrow, but tomorrow will be busy so it might end up being Wed. before I can fit it in.

Katie, A Southern accent is awesome! Hope I canhear it some day! We need to all do a big conference call! I don't say y'all....but I do have some Canadian relatives that say "eh" at the end of everything they say! Sorry you're getting sick! The nap will help fight it off.

Isabel's asleep so I'm going to go play Polly Pockets with Gina. See you later!

Where my peeps at?? Everybody fall off the clean eating wagon at dinner? My dinner was not as planned - had too much fun playing dolls to worry about cooking. Clean though, so high 5 to that!

Headed down for HS Challenge!

Hi ladies,

Pretty clean for me today.

lunch-soup and breadstick
snack-luna bar
dinner-chili and corn muffin cake
snack-coffee

Went grocery shopping and told my self I would workout when I got home. Well guess what that didn't happen. I have a headache. I have to really workout first thing in the morning or it doesn't happen. I am making a promise to my self that is the last time. I workout before my day starts.

Katie-hope you feel better.

Kelly- welecome aboard. I tend to be off the wagon more than on with clean eating, but I'm trying.

Kate enjoy your workout.

Jenn

Hi Everyone, just finished dinner and clean up. Now I am trying to decide if I should do more work or just chill. It was an extremely busy day today, which is frustrating. There is so much I need to get done.

Kate, the stretch workout sounds great. Glad you were able to keep dinner clean despite getting caught up in playmax.
Shirl, p90x is so tempting... I am enjoying Tracey's workouts and I am starting to see more definition in my calves near my ankles. I guess it is from all the balance work :) Anyway I did weigh myself this morning and I am down about 2 lbs. I think I was retaining water because of TTOM and recovering from the holidays.
Jenn, glad you have a short work week. I am dreaming of a day off, but I haven't caught up from my training day 10 days ago. I will be heading up to NY in February for my grandmother-in-laws 90th birthday. Maybe I will get a day off.
Katie, I am clinging onto my northern accent. I have lived in the south for about 11 1/2 years now and I haven't acquired the southern accent. I guess it is because I am too far north in the south. Sorry you are feeling cruddy - maybe you are dreading the thought of going back to work after a great weekend.
Steph, tough workouts. I bet you are sore.
Kelly, welcome! We all struggle to keep it clean but we all support one another. I find it hard to eat clean when I eat out. I don't like bland food.

Colleen

Katie, Sorry you're feeling cruddy - get some sleep. I rarely get sick, but when I do its always after a stressful time/lack of sleep.

Jenn, I admire anyone who works out in the morning. I wish I could but my schedule just does not allow it. So its 8PM workouts for me! Maybe this summer that will change...NOT!:p

colleen, Sorry you're so overwhelmed these days! Glad you check in with us despite being so busy! We need ya! Congrats on the weight loss and toning! Maybe you can see Robin next month?! I hate bland food too. almost every Sunday after church DHs parents want to go to Finley's. If you try really hard and make a dozen modifications you can eat clean, but then the food is so dry/nasty/tough you have to CHOKE it down. I'd rather eat at home - its cheaper and it tastes better!

HSC was awesome. Makes me feel like SuperWoman! Who am I kidding,...I *AM* Superwoman!!:D :p

Sleep tight everybody! Our hard-workin' hot bods need their beauty rest!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.