~~~Clean & Tidy Midweek~~~~

Nothing new here. Same old same old.

What's new with you Ms Robin? Off to work today? How are the kids doing? Are they excited aout the move? We moved *so much* when I was litle and I hate my mom for it. The last one was the worst, I think because I was older, but if we hadn't have moved I probably wouldn't have met Mike, so it's all good now!;)

We take our new kitty to the vet today to get a rabies shot and to find out if Suzy is really a girl or if we have a boy cat named Suzy!:D Wouldn't that be funny!:p Other than that - no plans! Cleanmax the house and do the dresser switch for *all* my girls! I can't WAIT to see this baby! C'mon October!:)

b - kashi, grapes
oh, no clue on the rest!
WO - Wed. is rest day. I may do some CS if I have time....

Katie's comin' home today!
Hope everybody has a good day!
Emily, did you ever make your homemade tomato soup?

Hi Kate that is so cute your new kittie. I'm excited about the move and so is my DD (no more uniforms for her). My son is not too happy b/c he will miss his friends. I'm glad b/c I won't have to worry about all the repairs I can just call my landlady and say HAY WE DON'T HAVE ANY HEAT.:p

I guess after 1 or 2 years I look into buying my own little house or prayfully I'll find a husband who will help me.

i'm making copies of the blog pic right now. I printed up about 100 pages here at work.

Kate you will catch up with the STS when our baby comes and sleeps good at night.

Robin, LOL at using your work printer for all of that!!!:D That would get pretty pricey on the ink at home for sure! I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me for how I transported 2 kids and my sister home in the Durango last night with our new dresser!!!!:eek::eek: .....and I vote big strong hubby to take care of you guys in an awesome mansion!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am feeling better today which is good. I always get killer sinus headaches when the seasons change. I guess it is a combo or my allergies and adjusting to the temperature change.

Kate, shoppingmax sounds like it was great. I can't imagine how hard it must be waiting for Julia. I hope she comes a little early.
Robin, I am dreading on working on my workout cards for STS. I guess I better start this weekend. You are lucky you can print them at work. Our printer is outside our CEO's office so it is a little tricky to print personal stuff.

w/o was GSBSB may do core tonight
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
l: tbd
s: blueberries w/ yogurt
d: hamburgers?

Have a great day!

checking in

Hey everyone,

Been MIA and eating has not been clean but not absolutely horrible (well, maybe it has...). Anyway, So hard to eat clean at mom and dad's! They have a few teenagers still in house (I'm oldest of 6) and they eat such junk!

Anyway, I'm going to lifetime for a circuit training class this morning. I'll let you know how it goes.

Missing Ryan lots and can't wait to see him on Saturday.

Hoping you guys are all having a clean and tidy week!

Check in again soon. Going to University of Chicago to check it out with my little brother this afternoon. Should be fun.

angie

Good morning everyone! Thank goodness this week is nearly half over. It sure has been dragging!

I did 4DS Back, Chest, Legs and Core this morning. It was quite intense! I like that. :)

Robin, that is the great thing about renting - not having to worry about maintenance and repairs. Of course, some renters still have to worry about those things, if they have crappy landlords, but you already know your landlady, so I doubt you'll have to worry about that. :)

Kate, how did I not know you had a new kitty??? I wanna see pics! :D And if it turns out to be a boy, you should still call him Suzy - that would be too cute. ;) Yeah, I made the tomato soup on Monday night. It was delish - DH ate 3 bowls worth, I think. Pig! :p

Colleen, I'm glad you're feeling better today. Weather changes make me feel weird too. And I'm really starting to notice the days shortening - it's dark outside when I wake up in the mornings now, much to my dismay. It makes it a lot harder to get up!

Angie, good to see you! How's your trip going? I've always wanted to go to Lifetime, just to look around all slack-jawed and wide-eyed. It looks positively HUGE! Which one are you going to? I know there are a few of them in the Chicago area. My parents live really close to the Bolingbrook one.

How's everyone else today? Getting through the week alright?

Food today is kind of up in the air - I'm so indecisive.
B - protein shake, banana, pb
S - PowerBar
L - dunno, maybe Quiznos?
S - baby carrots and string cheese
D - dunno, but it's CSA veggie box day, so I'll probably make something using veggies from the box

Good morning Robin, Kate, Colleen, Angie, and all to follow!

Eating has been less than desirable the past few days, but I have eaten at least one salad every day! Can't wait to get home to my fresh fruit!

Workout this morning was 25 minutes of intervals (2 min running, 1 min walking) on the TM and then 25 minutes on the elliptical -- felt GREAT!

We are having internet issues at home so hopefully I can check in this evening when I get home. One more session to attend and then we are hitting the road!!

Colleen, Glad you're feeling better. Great WO!

Angie, Have a fun WO today! Doesn't look like I'm going to get one. Lots to do.... How old are your siblings? I have an older brother (30) and 3 younger sisters (22, 18, 16). It is soooo hard to eat clean at mom's for me too. I turn into a chubby little girl again!:eek:

Emily, I will figure out how to post a pic of Suzy for you. And she is a girl! I think we would've called it Suzy still!:eek: that was an awesome WO you did! I'm jealous!

Katie, Sounds like you're kickin' butt on the WO's too! Everybody's doign great today! ITA about needing fresh fruit. I can't imagine a day without it.

we're back from the vet. Starting vaccines for the kitty....$$$$$$$$. Only $40 so far but it's gonna start adding up I'm sure. They wanted to do vaccines for cat-to-cat things and I said no way! I felt *kinda* bad, but obviously not too bad!! LOL!:p I just want to protect us and the dog.

off to make banana bread! mmmmmmmmm That oughtta pack on some pounds and get my midwife off my back!!:D

Good morning ladies,

Colleen glad you are feeling better. I too am dreading doing the workout cards for sts. I guess I will have to start soon also.

Angie I too have a hard time eating clean at my moms there is always junkfood there.

Kate have fun with your new kitten. My cousin brought her kitten over to my moms house and her in the babys room. The cat has fleas. My poor sister had to spray the room and re clean all of the babys stuff. Luckily the baby is not here yet and it was contained to one room. The poor dogs are unhappy to be wearing flea collars too.

Katie hope you had a great conference. Did your boys have a good time?

Robin it's almost time to move. ;)

w.o was gs bsb time savers.
menu-
b-english muffin w. pb/honey and choc milk
s-cheese crackers
l-pasta salad w. tuna
s- pistachios
d-???

Yesterday on my lunch I did an interval walk/run. My lower body is a tad sore. :D

Jenn

Jenn, Thankfully Suzy does not have fleas, but I'm still not letting her in my house! Cat pee in the house + me = death to kitty!!:mad::p Good job on GS and your interval walk!

Banana bread is in the oven. The girls talked me into making it chocolate banana bread with cc's on top!:eek: Wish me some portion-control luck! I'll have one with my lunch. Good luck on stopping after that!:rolleyes: Quick! Find some neighbors to give them to!:D

Started dresser-switch. NOT FUN to move those dressers solo but hey, I'm a Cathlete! I can do it!!!:D:D

Steph, where are ya today? Hope no drama!

Shirly Girl, give us a quick hello if you're lurking!:D

food today:
b - kashi, grapes
s - didn't happen - vetmax
l - plain turkey sandwich, salad w/ carrots & raisins, watermelon, banana muffin
d - I think spag & meatballs....not sure yet!

Def. no WO. Lots to do......AFTER my nap!;)

Kate, you are busy today! I am glad Suzy is really a girl. What a strange name for a boy. You are brave for doing the dresser swap solo. I would have made DH do that.
Emily, glad the tomato soup turned out well. I have the same problem with my DH. If he really likes something I better hide the leftovers if I want any. Otherwise he will eat it for every meal until it is gone.
Angie, my mother has no idea about eating clean. Last time I was there I found baby carrots that expired 2 months ago. That was the only fruit or vegetable I could find.
Jenn, good job on the walk/run during lunch. I don't usually take a lunch unless I really need to do something. It gets so busy here that we take turns running out to get food.

Off to enjoy the rest of meeting Wednesday. I started blocking off lunch on Wednesdays so I have time to eat.

Good nite everyone

I know it's only 5:30 p.m. butI'm ready to go to bed. My co-worker left early again today. Tomorrow I will NOT be at work, just because.

colleen I'm glad you are feeling better. Do you have a hard time during the fall months?

Kate (Mommy of the Year);) I want to see Julia little face and tiny toes.:D Having animals always cost alot of money. My son once found an toad and I hated it. But I brought it some crickets to eat. :rolleyes: I was so happy when that toad died.

Jenn you go girl with the lower bod DOMS. hute so goooood.

Angie good luck with eating clean over mom's house. Maybe you should go and buy a salad to go along with the junk food.;)

Great w/o Emily, boy do I miss 4DS.

Miss ya Steph.

Robin, I have a hard time during Aug./Sept. and then I am usually fine. This year has just been a lot worse than usual. I am jealous you are taking tomorrow off. I would take off on Friday but I don't want to waste my vacation days.

Lunch was a disaster - tortilla chips and I am not really hungry for dinner. DH isn't that hungry either. Maybe we'll just have frozen dinners.

I'm feeling tired and crampy tonight. The rest of the fam went off to bible study and I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself. :( DH says I'm doing too much. I say "Then help out a little more!:eek:" He says "Pay the housecleaner to come more!" I say :mad::mad::mad:

Robin, Thanks for the Mommy of the Year! I want to cry!:eek::D Like I said, I'm not feeling well AND feeling sorry for myself about it. You just take tomorrow off and take your kids out to a diner breakfast for me! Maybe I'll go take the girls out for pancakes tomorrow AM too! Forget Kashi & grapes - I need to gain some weight!!:p:eek:

Colleen, I hope you get something good for dinner! (((hugs)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.