:):):):) cLean & tidy hump day :):):):)

yay robin!! new dvd!
pics?? i''ll try - so hard - i promise! by monday.....:D
i did quite a few 4 and 5 star 1rms last night. honestly, i was surprised at myself. need to redo some to go heavier.
i went up to 25# for chest presses, with mike spotting me, and i thought my chest was gonna burst but it felt so good!

Good going Kate!

Isn't it funny how heavy we can go with just 10 reps. Cathe was right we grab lighter weights when we do her w/o. This is why I had to buy new plates. Sorry I must have missed the post how is the leg machine?

leg press got delivered y'day but its gonna take a whilr to set up.
theversaclimber comes tomorrow - i want that set up first!

mike had me buy over 300# of plates last week!:eek:
he did overhead tricep extension w/ a 50# dumbbell last night. i was swooning!:eek::cool::D

WOW :eek: I guess he see that there are MEN in the STS go he is trying to show up and show off. HAHA WOW 50#

lol, robin!
he progresses in weights so fast! it boggles me.
his arms are HUGE!:D he complains that his shirt sleeves are too tight - wah!
and dont even get me started on his traps.... ....sigh.....:D:p

Hey ladies, I survived the afternoon, and was taco-free! Thanks for all the vibes!

Not sure what to make for dinner, terriyaki chicken and egg rolls or blackened chicken pasta w/broc. Any votes?

:DDon't worry Kate soon we are going to be saying our shirts are too tight around the arms so we need to shopmax.

Be Carefull of the Peanut butter protein bars too..Cliff Luna and Zone are being recalled.

egg rolls...yay

Last edited:
where do you get your kid ones?
are they the same thing, just smaller?
isabel loves them and i so struggle w/ getting protein in her! she doesnt usually finish a whole one, so i would love a smaller option!

My local wal-mart carries them (in the aisle with snack foods and other protein bars) as well as target (with the other protein bars, near the pharmacy). Collin absolutely loves them, it's his favorite snack. They are about 150 cals, 3g protein, a box of 6 costs less than $3. He actually cried tonight when I told him we had to throw his new box out:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.