(*)(*)(*)Clean & Tidy Friday (*)(*)(*)

well, its none too warm.

put it this way i guess....i dont go get my own mail - i make mike bring it in when he gets home from work!
the only time i get the mail in the winter is when i have to run errands and i can drive up to the mailobox and unroll my window to get it!:p

LOL, Kate, we were posting to Cathe at the same time! You're one of the friends I was referring to.

I did the 3 segments of Total Body Stretching during my lunch hour. It felt really good. My calves are still sore, but otherwise my DOMS has gone. I was kind of sore this week, though, which tells me I worked hard. I'm very happy about that! The rotation with Angie is scaring me, but I'll do my best and see what happens.

I bought the workout wear from 4DS LIS and I must say I hate these pants (I'm wearing them now). The rise is so darn low that by the time I take about 2 steps (just walking, mind you, not stepping) they're about 6 inches below my bellybutton and my pouch is hanging out in a most unattractive way. I guess only people with completely flat abs can wear these, but I'm not one of them. I'm thinking about trying to sell them on ebay or something. Or maybe I'll just give them to Goodwill. I need to get rid of them, though, because they make me feel bad.

Okay, now that my lunch hour is over, I need to eat something! Anybody have a good meatball recipe? I'm making Near East Meatballs tonight, but I don't remember how to make the meatballs. I'm sure I could wing it, but would appreciate any advice.

BBL

anne

Last edited:
wow do i feel behind!! you guys are chatty today!

kate, bc original is my fav! i love the cardio only premix, usually an add on after imax 2 blasts only!! enjoy it.

katie, great job with the workout without interruptions. i have not braved that yet, i hate interruptions.

anne, lol about the pants. you'd laugh if you saw what i wear, but at least i wear shoes (miss kate!)

almost done at work, then i am at a loss whether to be productive with errands or go do some upper body, which is what i want. then must get the kiddos after nap. bbl or tomorrow

friend anne:) , you're gonna do great on your rotation!!! good job on the stretching! i need to do it more, but, honestly, most days im grateful just to get my reg. wo in! i have awesome m'ball recipes but i cant get to them right now! to make them really moist w/o falling apart you make a panade (a mixture of bread soaked in milk) but i dont remember the ratio....
sorry about the pants!

morris, you are a cardio machine! you amaze me!
go for the wo!;) man o man, do i have errands to do!:rolleyes:
hows the eats going today?

Page 3 already!? I just got Nevena down for her nap-she fought it laike crazy today-crying and trying to climb out of her crib. And Milla's been in the basement cleaning up the disaster they made of their toys. Why is it at school they put things back, but at home they just dump things helter skelter? Gotta go workout while I have the chance-and the motivation. You girls have that in spades!

bbiab:)

klaudia, ditto on a helter skelter house!!! have a fun wo!

had to run out for ginger....and we needed an outing anyway!:mad: part of me is looking forawrd to monday.....:confused::(

Page 3 already!? I just got Nevena down for her nap-she fought it laike crazy today-crying and trying to climb out of her crib. And Milla's been in the basement cleaning up the disaster they made of their toys. Why is it at school they put things back, but at home they just dump things helter skelter? Gotta go workout while I have the chance-and the motivation. You girls have that in spades!

bbiab:)

AMEN sister!!!:eek: I can't hardly wait until they go back to school.
Look I was putting away the Christmas decoration at the sametime Cathe was online:(. I wanted to ask her a question.

Last edited:
How's everybody doing? My office closed at 2:30 today, so I finished up laundry and laid in bed reading. How is that for decadent? I went out to Kohl's tonight because we got a gift card for Christmas, but it was crowded and overwhelming, so I just left.

I'm not sure what's on tap for tonight, I think more reading and lazing around. DH has to work from 10 to 2 tomorrow, which is a bummer. Oh, well, I'm sure it will be fine, huh?

Okay, have a good evening, everybody.

anne

robin, im sure cathe will be around more now that sts is wrapping up.

anne, whats w/ the crowds???!!! i could barely get a parking spot at horrocks!

not impressed w/ my stirfry. not crazy about sweet & sour. nice to have something different tho...

hopefully ill get to start bc before 9!!!!!!!!!:eek:

klaudia and kate, i was just commenting to dh how finn cleans up and listens at school but tunes us out at home - it is kind of funny, sometimes!

klaudia, what workout did you do?

anne, what are you reading?

robin, monday will be here all too soon.

eats went really well today, but i did have a few pieces of dark choclate. i also fit in me all upper body - it felt nice after gym styles these last few weeks. i totally skipped errands - oh well:) i do not know what weight work to start next - i did a month of pyramids, a month of gym styles, then 1 week of endurance type (ctx, bm2 double upper, me). i am not sure if i should do 1 more week of endurance or just go straight to heavy ie 4ds. what do you all think?

i work tomorow am but will be sure to check in. goodnight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.