+-+-+CLEAN/TIDY/FINALLY/FRIDAY+-+-+

Klaudia, Work that bikini, girl! You look so good! Dont hide behind a coverup!:D
Hope the weekend goes ok!:confused:
Have a fun WO!

Colleen, BOOO to the bum knee!:mad:
I hate when meals dont go as planned! Sounds like you did great tho!

-
gotta get busy!

Why clean when I can sit here and chat with all of you?

Klaudia, muu-muu shmu-mu. Get that bikini on and enjoy it! We all know you're smokin!

Colleen, sorry about the knee - I can totally relate... so frustrating.

Kate, your baby is just plain adorable!

so what if i have a showing in 3 hrs? so what if there are toys everywhere? i want to be in cathe land:D

colleen, that is awful about your knee. how long has it been? are you going to get a second opinion.

kate, she is adorable. i wish my computer would cooperate so i could post pics.

angie, how are things going?

patti, enjoy time with dh. somehow time with mine around still does not = daytime wos:(

robin, power wqalk sounds fun. wish i could join you.

klaud, you look awesome, i know it. wear that bikini with confidence!

many many time outs later.... aidan is finally napping, finn and i will clean. i need to do the lawn today or tomorrow, not sure who can watch my kids as my neighbors are watching them sunday am so i can go for a long run!! lucky me!!:)

so what if i have a showing in 3 hrs? so what if there are toys everywhere? i want to be in cathe land:D

)

ROFL! We all seem to have this syndrome today!:D

Angie helped me out w/ an email tip to post pics....
Good luck w/ lawnmax! Blech! Put one kid in a front pack the other in a backpack and you'll be MAXED for sure!:p:p:eek::eek:

-
Got the kitchen clened up....off to my room!!!!

Those Amy Bento ones are tempting... someday. :) CS too - I need to add them all to my christmas list. :cool: Too much cruise action to save for now. We're cruising this christmas, then next summer to the med, and then most likely the following christmas as well. Or new years-ish. So I have 3 in this upcoming year to save for!!!!

Page 3 already???!!! :eek: WO is DONE! I love that WO, even managed to get the third combo (finally!) in HIS. That one has been tripping me up for a while. :D

Klaudia: Enjoy MM and don't sweat the mirrors at Target. They suck!

Angie: Woo hoo on a clean house. I would order...Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge as a reward, but I'm an enabler. :p Major envy about 3 cruises. I must get out more. :)

Kate: You'll love those AB WOs! The music in the hi/lo one is great- I saw you did it last night. Oh my, love that J's smile- she is such a happy baby.

Robin: Family will not stress you out on Saturday- just keep repeating that! :D

Morris: Good luck with the showing and the mowing. Ha, I'm rhyming!

Hi Colleen!

Jeff is headed over to my folks house to install their new microwave. Mom is coming over and we're going to ON and Gap to return a few things. We're taking small boy so I have to try to think of something to bribe him to stay in the stroller. Why won't my kids SIT STILL??

all those cruises sound woooonnnnnderful! lucky lady!

my cc is abt to melt w/ all the spending ive done lately!
to add insult to injury i am having hardwood floors put in our bedrm for my anniv present to mike. yeah, i shoulda found out ahead of time how much it was gonna be. but that would be practical and why be that???:p:p:p

maakt hat pg4 patti!!! go us! :D
good job on his!
what a nice hub you have! m is our family slave too!:p
have fun shopping! i dropped a wad at g & on last night:eek::p!!! i rarely use a stroller but im all abt my front packs!:D no escapin' that thing!

off to sil's!

Kate: Max is 32 pounds, too heavy for anything but the stroller! I carry him a lot though, which is why my left bicep is crazy strong! :) I am envious of hardwood floors. Jeff always does work for my folks- handy men are in such demand, no? And they are HOT! Love J in a toolbelt. :eek:

Last edited:
Kate, cruising is my therapy for living in a foreign country. :) Actually, it just kind of happened this way. We have had my 30th bday one planned for over a year and then the med one just makes sense while we live here. And then we will go again next christmas time because it will be the only chance Ryan and I will have to be alone. :) Plus, we have to try Royal Caribbean's new crazy ships. Excuses, I know. It will be a blast if it actually all works out this way!

Patti, I'd give anything to do a shopping spree at g&on! I hate trying to keep kids happy in the stroller! I used to buy Annabel soft pretzel bites and those would last a while. Then she'd start throwing them out. :)

OK, Ryan will be home in a few and then I have to run to the store.

I'll be back tomorrow or Sun!

the idea of a cruise sounds good, but i am afraid to be on the water like that. weird, i know.

kate, sounds like you did some good retail therapy. what did you buy at on and gap? what a nice anniversary present.

patti, have your mom entertain max. 32#? finn is 29 at the age of 3. he is solid, but short. and aidan, well, he is a peanut.

well, the upstairs and lr are done. playroom is okay. basement is trashed, but my kids are happy. we will clean it before lunch, eat, then go out for a walk during the showing. i think i will have had enough exercise for one day.

and kate, i am jealous of kb surge. i want that but cannot justify it right now. urggg

Ahh...only 2 kids left at home! And it's almost naptime:) Got 2/3 bathrooms cleaned, laundry done, and house is vacuumed. Eating lunch-tuna salad w/cukes & tomatoes w/light balsamic. Will workout later.

So we are the cleanest, most talkative Catheites out there!! Oh, after the morning I've had-I'm getting that frozen custard!

My friend just got here!

Patti, I'm with you - Love a big strong man!:D

Angie, whats special about rc's ships over the others?

nina, I ordered tank tops.... somehow I have none???? cant find my favorite flip flops eiterh...they must be all in a tote somewhere. oh well - goood excue to get new!:p
good job on cleanmax!

robin, Im coming too!!!

Klaudia, Have fun w. your frined!! Busy AM you had!

-
Back from SIL's .... went like I thought it would. She's a nice girl but cant seem to follow thru w/ discipline. Its truly amazing....and sad.

Off to cardio while J naps!

got 32 min of amy hilo before j woke up.

need to think up healthy pm snack.....fresh crisp apple sounds mighty good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.