~~~~ clean & tidy FINALLY FRIDAY ~~~~

morris, how long will you have temp housing for? any leads in fl yet?
yat for ab doms! thats my fave place to get it!

Hey ladies, I'm here, another crazy day... Collin went with his *other* dad for the night, so it's just me and Bishy. I feel lost -- I hate when he's gone.

Eats have been good!

katie, sorry abt collin....:(
im sure you and chris can find sthing;) to do to take your mind off it!:D
yay clean eats!!

Quick night-nite post.

Morris, I'm glad you're feeling better. Do you mind sharing your killer ab work out? I need one. I haven't had ab DOMS in I don't know how long.

Katie, enjoy your alone time with Chris. Collin will be back before you know it.

Kate, I forgot to tell you I'm jealous of your trip to Chicago. We may go in the summer for our anniversary. I'll let you know how the soup turns out. I have some avocadoes to use up, so I'm going to make guacamole for an appetizer.

Klaudia, Go State! Woohooo! (Sorry, Angie)

Robin, how has your day been?

Angie, are you having fun?

Colleen, I'm Irish, too. I'm of the very dark brown hair, very dark blue eyes, very fair skin variety. My family went to Ireland when I was 8 years old and nobody knew I was from "across the pond" until I spoke. It was pretty funny! My hair was lighter then, but there's just no mistaking my heritage. I hope you're having fun at the beach.

DH made spaghetti for dinner, it was basic, but good. I'm going to read for a while and then off to bed. Good night, everybody!

anne

Did another 35 mins on the ellip - nothing crazy, just some steady state.

Anne, We had hoped to go somewhere (tropical!) this yr for our 10th....looks like its gonna be a fam vaca.:D Julia is our vacation! Hope you get to go!
I need to make a big pot of soup too to freeze. I love how filling it is and chock full of veggies. I've had a lot of turkey sandwiches this week!
How nice your DH cooks! Mike eats!:p A lot! I love having a big eater who appreciates my cooking tho!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.