**(((----> clean-eating thursday <----)))**

Kate, We can make any post dirty!!;) YEah, can't wait for summer with my girlies:)

Colleen, hope you're on the mend! Isn't it the way-Santa brought sleds and we haven't been able to use them once!

Hi Clintonya!!

Becky, I hope it misses us!

Katie, so sorry about work! It is so hard when we feel like we are doing the best we can and then it still isn’t good enough for them! I like your attitude! You are doing a good job!

Angie, good luck w/your test! Hope you day is going good!

Kate, enjoy your doms! Please send your no plans day to me!!

Robin, I need to work my core today too!

Wendy, hope the elbow does better today!

Anne, hope work is a little less hectic for you today!

Nina, I hope your run made the frustrating morning a little better! Maybe the yoga can help some too.

Colleen, glad you are feeling better. I kwym – I am sick of the snow too, we are supposed to be going to Raleigh Fri/Sat for a dance competition and I am just not seeing how that is going to happen. I really don’t want to get stuck somewhere.

Klaudia, that is great about being able to spend the summer w/just your girls, but I kwym about the money. They just cut ot for pay at dh’s job.

Becky, sorry about the migraine, but glad you are feeling better :)

Hi Lisa & Becky Sue!!

This whole week has been busy and crazy, not looking like the weekend is going to get much better! Have a great day everyone! Will bbl.

Clintonya

uhhh, finn is so tired. lets hope he naps, for all our sakes.

klaudia, great work with the blood drive. take it easy after donation for sure.

clintonya, hope your storm is mainly rain.

colleen, so glad you are feeling better

becky, great wos!

kate, anyword on the hat?

hi anne - are you super sore from your sts? sighhhhh

eats are squeaky, and i am off to do some leg drills. i feel lke walking on the tm too, but i really do not need it. does anyone have any mark blanchard yoga? is it good? i am interested in his 3 disc power yoga, but i really wish i could just trade for it and not spend money, kwim?

Helllloooo! Did CS arms/abs this AM and Fat Burning Fusion just now.

Eats are clean.

Klaudia, A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!:D

Clintonya, Sorry for your busy-ness! Wish I could share some of our calm with you!

Nina, No word on the hat - thanks for asking! It was so cute! Pink and purple patchwork w/ 2 tassle thingies on top. And a fuzzy chinstrap...sigh...
Never heard of MarkB - have you tried the swap board at VF?
Hope your boy takes a nice long nap for ya!

Hey Girls !

I wanted to try to play a little "catch up " with my workouts ......so this morning I did disc 13 chest/shoulders/tri & I just finished disc 14 leg tri-sets !!!!!! :) YAY!!!
Tomorrow I will *try* to do double cardio and I'll be caught up !
That felt great. I LOVE that leg workout !!! With the tri-sets, it flies by faster than any other leg workout for me !!!

I made the vegetarian chili in the Eat Clean Diet cookbook and it smells and looks terrific. Can't wait to try some !!! It's for dinner tonight .

Forgot to tell you guys that my DH lost 5 pounds the first week on his *diet*. And that's without exercise !!! I'm very proud of him and hope he keeps it up !
We are modifying as I've mentioned before, but he hasn't had one Pepsi or any pop at all since we started ! That's big for him ! I never drink it anyway. I'm missing my crunchy snacks and sugary coffee drinks most.

Hope everyone's having a good day ! They keep saying BIG SNOW STORM is on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky

Well, I was going to come back here to get caught up right after lunch (I got back at 1:15) and now it's 4:30. That's how my day has been. Oh, well, I'd rather be busy than bored!

Becky, great job to your DH! I love pop and drink some every day (one or two). Sigh. I drink no calorie and I'm sure it's bad for me, but I need my vice! I don't drink coffee at all, so it's my pick me up.

Kate, sorry about the cute hat. And get your mind out of the gutter! Just kidding, you know I like raunchy. :p

Nina, you go, girl! I have not been very sore from STS, but I haven't been hitting it as hard as I should. As I've been saying, my goal with this go-round is just to get back into the groove.

Clintonya, I hope you get some calm at some point soon! How far is the dance competition from where you live? I hope you don't get stuck anywhere.

Klaudia, ^5 on the blood drive! That's great.

Colleen, I hope you're still feeling better and back on the mend. I was thinking about doing some ab work from 4DS last night, but picked up High Step Challenge instead.

Hi to everybody else!

Tonight is disc 12 of STS and then tap class. Then I'll be done with Meso 1! I can't believe I've stuck with this so long. I have exercise ADD. The only other time I followed anything this long was when Angie and I did the rotation together last January. Or I was training for a race. Anyway, I'm going to go right into Meso 2 next week and take the week of the cruise (Feb. 21-26) off. I'm not feeling overly sore or tired and I'm definitely down in size. I have a ways to go, but pants that were too tight to wear comfortably two weeks ago are looser on me. In fact, I wore them all day on Saturday to visit my parents and they were fine. Yay! Have a good night, everybody, I don't think I'll have time to come back this evening.

anne

Anne, ^5 on the pants fitting better! We'll being doing Meso 2 together until you go on your cruise.
Becky, wow 2 weight workouts in 1 day. You are brave. I don't remember if I like trisets or not. I guess I will find out next week.
Clintonya, sorry about the hectic schedule. I am kind of glad it is snowing this weekend because it will force me to stay in and relax until shovelmax time.
Nina, I don't have any of his yoga DVD's. I don't really enjoy power yoga. I hope Finn took a nap for you.
Klaudia, so sorry about the unused sleds but winter is not over yet...
Kate, wtg on the workouts!

Eats have been clean but we'll see if it lasts. We are going out to dinner to celebrate the anniversary of when we first met 13 years ago. It's so sweet that DH always remembers that.

Anne, the competition is about 2 ½ hours away. Great job w/the rotation, I feel the same way – we can feel all accomplished when we finish :) Glad the clothes are feeling better!

Becky, great job on the two workouts!! Good job to dh and to you for giving up the snacks and sugary coffee! I haven’t been able to give up my morning coffee!

Kate, no luck w/the hat still? – hope it wasn’t one of her favorites:( Great workout!

Nina, great job on the clean eats! No, I have never tried his yoga. I still have old yoga tapes from 7-8 years ago:)

Colleen, that is sweet! Have a great time!:)

Did Body Max 2 warmup, 1st step combo, abs, and stretch. Eating has been good today, but I am so hungry for some reason.

Have a good night!

Clintonya

Just finished GS Tri's...man, does she know how to fatigue a muscle!:eek::D

Clintonya, That WO sounds nice!
I'll call on the hat again in the AM....wish me luck! What's so frustrating is I KNOW we lost it in there!:mad: I'll try to look at it as maybe some terribly poor person w/ a baby found it and they couldn't afford to buy a hat of their own!

Colleen, Very sweet of DH! Our first date was the day before my 16th birthday!:eek:

Anne, You're kickin' butt on your WOs! Have you changed your eating at all?

Becky, WTG on the double!

DrBecky & Lisa, WHATTUP, dawgs!?!?!?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.